Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Smiling lightly at this, he ruffled her hair before smiling at Oriax. "While I bath her want to pick out her clothes," he asked with a loving smile. In the two years that had passed, they had become closer; a bond he couldn't ever imagine had formed between them. One of daemon and master; but one of also of lovers who were destined to be together. Looking back to Lucky, he carried her into the bathroom. "Do you want to have a bubble bath sweetie."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:15 pm
User Image "I will go choose her clothes." Oriax said with a nod smiling at the other. The bond between the two of them was great and would devastate both if it was ever shattered. They were careful however about whom knew about them. So far it was only the woman and husband whom they had helped at the beginning of their bond. Oriax had had issues during the pregnancy and she had helped gladly.

"Yes daddy." the little girl chirped in excitement.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image

User Image

Smiling, he removed her muddy clothes; setting them aside before going to fill the small tub they had gotten her. "Here we go...just let me warm up the water with magic and...all set," he said smiling as he lowered her into the water.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image Lucy smiled and splashed in the water as it was warmed. "Daddy? How come Papa's been more tired lately?" the little girl questioned. "He hasn't come out to play as much."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image

User Image

He to had begun to notice this but hadn't wanted to say anything. "I am not sure baby...maybe Papa is getting sick," he said with a little worry. "We might have to make Papa rabbit stew to make him better...what do you think Lucy."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:05 pm
User ImageLucy gasped when Jason said that Oriax might be sick. "Papa can't be sick, Papa never gets sick..." she frowned. "I likes rabbit stew, Papa does too." she nodded.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:11 pm
User Image

User Image

"Then we will make rabbit stew to help Papa get better," he said softly, washing the mud off her skin. "Which also means that you have to behave and can't make a mess alright...you don't want to make Papa more tired then he already is do you little one."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:32 pm
User ImageLucy smiled agreeingly. "I'll be good daddy. I won't make papa more tired." she agreed.

"What are you two chatting about?" Oriax questioned entering the room with clean clothes.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 pm
User Image

User Image

He smiled at this, as he gently poured water over he head. He then looked up when he heard Oriax speak. "Oh nothing, just saying what we wanted for dinner. We are thinking of making rabbit stew for us; that is after we come back from town of course."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:46 pm
User ImageLucy giggled as Oriax entered the room. "That sounds wonderful. Do we have any rabbit in the store room though?" he questioned trying to remember what was in there last.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:58 pm
User Image

User Image

"We have a little left, enough to make stew," he said looking to him. "I was going to go hunt during Lucy's nap to get some more things we need. That way you can nap with her since you still look a little tired love."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image "I'm alright, I could hunt if you want me to. If you want me to stay and rest then I will." Oriax stated. In the two years since Lucy had been born Oriax had stopped arguing about doing things and allowed Jason to take control.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:04 pm
User Image

User Image

He looked at him a little worried, wondering where the old Oriax had gone. "I would like for you to stay to keep watch over Lucy," he said softly, making a mental note to talk with him when she was napping.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:11 pm
User ImageOriax smiled at the other and nodded. "Alright little kit, time to get out and dry ourselves for your nap." Oriax said picking his daughter up out of the water. He took her to her room where he dried and clothed her before setting her to nap. "Sleep well little kit I will be close by."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image

User Image

Getting up, he drained the water and cleaned up the mud in the house and in the tub. He then went to go check on Lucy; smiling as she began to drift off to sleep. "Oriax...can I talk with you in our room," he asked as he gently held his hand.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games