Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Are all tha chicks in this world bat s**t crazy?" he asked.
"Find out for yourself. She said as she continues to heal Danni. She would then hear Rini. "Yet you're going to risk allowing yourself to be corrupted by that foul thing and most likely make the same mistake Donnie had made?"
"It's easy for one with no power to be corrupted by something with immense power. However, it's not the Loc Nar that's in control this time. This time, I have the control." She laughed as she heard Raph. "Boo hoo. Cry me a ******** river."

He growled as he started to get back up. He didn't want this insane b***h getting anywhere near Xena. Even if she herself was a little loopy.

Held her hand out in his direction, pure energy bands appearing to bind his wrists and ankles to the wall. "Don't think so." The bands would also give off an ice cold feeling. "Struggle and ice will climb your body from the bands."

"Hmph.....then I guess.... I'll lose a body part or two...." he said as he struggled and strained against the binds to break them or whatever body part that would be torn off with it. He just hoped Sirea could fix him back up afterwards.

The binds did as Rini said, holding fast and ice began creeping on his body  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:28 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
"It's easy for one with no power to be corrupted by something with immense power. However, it's not the Loc Nar that's in control this time. This time, I have the control." She laughed as she heard Raph. "Boo hoo. Cry me a ******** river."

He growled as he started to get back up. He didn't want this insane b***h getting anywhere near Xena. Even if she herself was a little loopy.

Held her hand out in his direction, pure energy bands appearing to bind his wrists and ankles to the wall. "Don't think so." The bands would also give off an ice cold feeling. "Struggle and ice will climb your body from the bands."

"Hmph.....then I guess.... I'll lose a body part or two...." he said as he struggled and strained against the binds to break them or whatever body part that would be torn off with it. He just hoped Sirea could fix him back up afterwards.

He continued to try to get free.Hoping he could get lose and at least pound this chick in the face.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:36 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

He continued to try to get free.Hoping he could get lose and at least pound this chick in the face.

His continued struggling increased the rate at which the ice spread. "Face it. You've lost." She tossed a dagger glowing with pure energy right at his heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:43 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

His continued struggling increased the rate at which the ice spread. "Face it. You've lost." She tossed a dagger glowing with pure energy right at his heart

Even with his shell causing the dagger to stop inches from his heart, the dagger glowed intensely as it burned his undead form. He cried out in pain for a while before his cries turned into a gurgle before he finally passed out.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:45 pm
dark_serena07
She pointed a finger at Sirea. "Sectumsempra!" Deep cuts would appear all along Sirea's arms and legs. If Sirea were to attempt to heal them, the wounds would remain unhealed and open
She winces as she saw the wounds all over her arms and legs. She did try to heal herself, but saw that they weren't healing at all. She would make a move, but she didn't want to leave Danni's side, especially since Rini has the Loc-Nar in her possession. "Pretty sad when one who already has power wants to get more. You think that you're in control, but you're just as corrupted as Donnie was. You should know that thing brings corruption and chaos, no matter who has it. No one in the world can control that thing. You're becoming a killer yourself." She would attempt to heal Raph, trying to keep him alive-ish.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
She pointed a finger at Sirea. "Sectumsempra!" Deep cuts would appear all along Sirea's arms and legs. If Sirea were to attempt to heal them, the wounds would remain unhealed and open
She winces as she saw the wounds all over her arms and legs. She did try to heal herself, but saw that they weren't healing at all. She would make a move, but she didn't want to leave Danni's side, especially since Rini has the Loc-Nar in her possession. "Pretty sad when one who already has power wants to get more. You think that you're in control, but you're just as corrupted as Donnie was. You should know that thing brings corruption and chaos, no matter who has it. No one in the world can control that thing. You're becoming a killer yourself." She would attempt to heal Raph, trying to keep him alive-ish.
"That's what you think. All's fair in love and war, Aunt Sirea. Have fun keeping the turtle alive while you lose blood." With a smirk, she disappeared  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:02 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
"That's what you think. All's fair in love and war, Aunt Sirea. Have fun keeping the turtle alive while you lose blood." With a smirk, she disappeared

With the dagger in his chest even healing him just made it where the same area would start getting damaged all over again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:14 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

With the dagger in his chest even healing him just made it where the same area would start getting damaged all over again.
She would get up on her feet slowly. "Coward." She said as she pins her ears back, referring to Rini. She would slowly walk over to Raph and attempt to remove the dagger off his chest.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:01 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She would get up on her feet slowly. "Coward." She said as she pins her ears back, referring to Rini. She would slowly walk over to Raph and attempt to remove the dagger off his chest.

He didn't make a sound as she pulled the dagger from his chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:08 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Wincing a bit, she drops the dagger after she removed it from Raph's chest. She would walk back over to Danni slowly. She would kneel beside him and tries to shake him. "Wake up." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Wincing a bit, she drops the dagger after she removed it from Raph's chest. She would walk back over to Danni slowly. She would kneel beside him and tries to shake him. "Wake up." She said.

"License plate....wall.....hit me?" he muttered as he slowly started to wake up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:16 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"License plate....wall.....hit me?" he muttered as he slowly started to wake up.
"You alright?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Think so.... what'd I miss?" he muttered as he sat up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:21 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"Rini ran away with the Loc-Nar." She then gestures to Raph. "And do you think you can use your ghost powers to help him?" She asked. If Danni were to look closely, he would see that her arms and legs had deep wounds all over.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"Rini ran away with the Loc-Nar." She then gestures to Raph. "And do you think you can use your ghost powers to help him?" She asked. If Danni were to look closely, he would see that her arms and legs had deep wounds all over.

"I'm more worried about you than him." he said as he stood and started to check her over.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff