Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:40 pm
User Image
k y e H a y a t o

YukigakureOni ClanGeninNinjutsu Class

☆═━┈-----------------------------------┈━═☆
〖chαкяa ᴘσσℓ ▸ 300/300〗

╔══════════════════════════╗
Skye walked up the stairs to the kage's office totally evading a bunch of shinobi who were trying to stop them his drunken form was pure idiocy, but smooth idiocy. Skye slammed his head through the door as he looked over at Rikuto. "Why hello there Yukikage-sama my what beautiful breast you have, and to think all this time I thought you were a short white haired boy." He said totally oblivious to the fact that the real Yukikage was standing right in front of him.
╚══════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

A few seconds had gone by as the man in the kages office made the rude comment and was all over the place a quick swoosh came as a pink and red blur zoomed past both people in the office, just then Ayukas foot was on the mans face in slow motion as she kicked him hard enough to knock him into the wall but not seriously hurt him as she yelled "YOU JERKKK" she screamed planting her foot in his face she still smelling like Alcott
Chakra Pool: 275

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image
k y e H a y a t o

〖chαкяa ᴘσσℓ ▸ 300/300〗

Skye's face rippled and contorted in slow motion as he was kicked and then he flew into the wall at normal speed horns first. His horns now planted into the wall he began trying to pull himself free.. "Stupid horns. Stupid hair on fire girl." He said as he continually tried to pry himself from the wall putting both feet on the wall as he puled and was finally free from the wall. "What's the big idea A-cup, I was only trying to save you from fire!" He said as he walked back to the door jumping through the hole opening the door walking back around and coming through the door just to get into the office.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t that B u r n s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Jounin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu:Musician | Yukigakure | Adviser

Riku spun around as well when the Kage did, just because she could "Hello, Kage-san!" she said with a smile but that faded real fast with the arrival of...a drunk. Before she could say anything the man went flying with the foot of a younger girl planted in his face. She blinked and then moved around the desk to stand next to the kage "...I didn't know we had a comedy routine in our village, Kage-san." she said, completely joking and mildly sarcastic. Mostly the comment was directed at the boy who, thanks to the kick, had been saved from a bad hair cut. Her breasts and their size were not a subject she enjoyed Her hair cut is cuuute though! she thought, tilting her head to look at the young girl. Riku pointed at the two and looked at the Kage "Should I stop them?"

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"......Remember what I said about the village not falling apart in the last year? Ignore that." He sighed and began to rub his temples, trying to alleviate the headache that had just appeared. "Don't worry, I'll handle this." His fist slammed into the top of his desk with a harsh BOOM! sound. "CHILDREN! Settle down right now or I will break you." To show that his threat wasn't an empty one, he began to form different hand seals with his left and right hands. Chakra surged out of his body and wrapped around him in a thick veil. "I don't joke around."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

"But it didn't fall apart in the last year, Kage-san!" Riku pointed out, feeling the need to bring him up out of his minor slump "Its THIS year we have to worry about." Ah, yes. Gotta throw in the bad with the good. She put her hands over her ears when he shouted then slid them into the opposite sleeves, linking the fingers together in front of her "Now that order is...kind of restored, I welcome your new faces to the Yukikage's office!" she brought her hands up as she bowed, holding them before her "As I have not met the two of you, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. My name is Riku Sanyu." she brought her hands down and straightened, smiling.

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image
k y e H a y a t o

〖chαкяa ᴘσσℓ ▸ 300/300〗

In the heat of everything Skye had managed to make his way over to Rikuto and bury his face in her breast. "Well please allow me to introduce myself to your breast." He said continuing to snuggle with her boobs. "ah they're so soft and plush." Skye continued to grope Rikuto's breast as if she couldn't totally kick his a**.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:15 pm
[[Thats monk's job!]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:24 pm
little mintchan
[[Thats monk's job!]]
[[You've Been Fired! *sets minty on fire with blow torch*]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Hey kid. Get off my chest." In spite of the chaos, Tsukuyomi still managed to have enough situational awareness to notice that the perverted genin was walking toward his adviser. As such, he used a shunshin to appear between him and Rikuto right before he put his head into her chest. Also, to make up for his lack in height, he jumped up and solidified his chakra beneath his feet, similar to what he would do for a basic water-walking jutsu. "What did I say about not joking? You have half a second to get out of this office." Immediately after he said that, a rasengan formed in his right hand. In the other one, a Hahonryuu appeared. "Half a second has passed. Leave."

((You're all fired! twisted ))

iOath

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image
k y e H a y a t o

〖chαкяa ᴘσσℓ ▸ 300/300〗

Skye noted the orb of chakra in the Yukikage's hand and took one step forward with one hand still placed on Tsukuyomi's chest. "Nice rack Yukikage-dono. Honk. Honk." He said as he rushed out the door so fast his horns were left behind spinning in the air his arms reached in and grabbed them as he left the office entirely reattaching his horns.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:32 pm
((Uh...Your hand was never on her chest. xD Tsukuyomi "teleported" in between you two, so your hand would have been on his chest.))  

iOath

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu

Riku cleared her throat, an angry heat rising in her eyes. The Kage had saved her this time but really! What was with people and her chest?! Its not like they can do anything special! she stepped away from the kage and the boy, the heat in her eyes remaining "Its all right, Kage-san. This...boy is clearly very very drunk." she crossed her arms over her chest, preventing anymore attempts at touching or cuddling or whatever people thought should be done "I don't think sending him out on his own is a good idea either though. He could cause damage to more than just people's pride. Think about it...a drunk oni? The property damage alone could be catastrophic." Riku smiled darkly and drew her sword half out of its sheath "I'll remove his legs. It won't hurt in his state." It appeared that, despite her early cool handling, Riku was very close to losing her temper. But the boy was soon racing out the door and she sighed, sliding her sword back in "Hmph. Too bad..." she muttered, keeping her arms across her chest just in case.

((OoC: Night everyone))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:36 pm
[[lol! come to the dojo cookie, i need to dummy to practice on!]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"He's not on his own. The ANBU are everywhere." Tsukuyomi laughed quietly to himself so that no one would hear the malicious undertone. "Too bad? Yeah, you're telling me. I was ready to show him some 'discipline'. Oh well. Now the ANBU won't have to clean up after me." He walked over to his desk and sat down, with the two orbs of chakra still swirling in his palms. "I don't feel like wasting these and they're probably self-sustaining after they're made, so..." His eyes shifted up to the only other person in the room. (ANBU excluded, of course) "I remember you. How would you like to do a mission for the Yukikage?" The orbs of chakra continued to swirl around his open palms, which were now on his desk for everyone to see. "I won't take 'no' for an answer."

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games