Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:15 pm
Amata Harlowe
Professor of Mythology // Wandering Hogsmeade Village // Wearing
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

spaceAmata almost gave a sigh of relief when he didn't argue with her about lunch. If he'd pressed the issue, she knew she would have caved. It was a real problem. "It's supposed to be something about what you see revealing your subconscious thoughts. Things that you aren't aware you're thinking of, or worrying about, are present in your subconscious mind. With muggle psychology, everything is a symbol. Sort of like Divinations, actually. Your mind associates people and issues with various images. Maybe your father took you fishing as a child, and then you had a falling out. So, years later, you sit in a psychologist's office, and he shows you an inkblot. Lo and behold, it looks like a fish. The doctor would tell you it's because, without realizing it, you've been thinking about your father, maybe have been wishing to patch things up. You might not have even known that it was bothering you, and yet here it is! I'm not sure how much I believe it, but regardless, it is rather fascinating." As they neared The Three Broomsticks, she tossed her hair over her shoulder, another one of her little quirks, something she always did before entering a building. Her stomach growled, and she found herself wondering whether or not the establishment served food... for the life of her, she couldn't remember ever ordering anything more than a warm Butterbeer whenever she'd gone in. She noticed the sign in the window, announcing that evidently, Madame Rosemerta was no longer the owner. 'Here's hoping the new owner has hired a cook... or kept one on... or whatever.'

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image

Regret ☂ Owens
Divinations Professor

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Fascinating indeed. He might even walk into a muggle hospital and try it one day. Though most likely, he will get lost and people will take him for an idiot. So most likely, he'll just stay within the realm he grew up with. Regret chuckled as he heard a very angry growl coming from Amata's stomach. Luckily, they had already arrived at the front door. He pushed the door open and stood at the side, gesturing for Amata to go in before him. "Ladies first," he said.

((I feel like I'm making him too cheesy. .__________.))
*exit to Three Broomsticks*

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

ndure through the pain, to be rewarded with a gain.

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Comin-4-U

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image

Ricky Weatherman

1st Year

"We are just an advance breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star."

Ricky and his mother Alice walked down the streets of Hogsmeade and into the square where it was a little less crowded. They sat down on their usual bench and Ricky pulled his guitar out of its case. He enjoyed their leisurely afternoons in Hogsmeade and playing for the random witches and wizards that passed. It also gave him time to people watch. "What a lovely day, ay mom? You see that big castle up there? That's where I'll be next year. I can hardly wait." he said as he began to strum the first few notes of some long forgotten song. She simply nodded to him and replied "Yes dear," in a kind of sedated way. It was time to be silent now. Be silent and hear the music mix with the sounds of the passing people.

"But we can understand the universe. That makes us something very special."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image
oin elly

Do you want me to accept you for who you are?
╔═══════Emotion: Neutral═══════╗
Eoin walked down Diagon Alley with his mother peering around with little interest. The woman beside him fidgeted slightly, her eyes traveling from face to face. 'You didn't have to come with me,' he thought to his mother knowing she couldn't read minds, 'Too bad you're not trained in Occlumency. The boy looked around once more then spotted the castle. 'Interesting enough. He moved his orbs away from the large building and onto the over excited kid. 'He's a first year. Eoin thought thinking that it was ironic that he was also a first year, but he could probably care less about going to Hogwarts. He only even wanted to go to get away from his panicky, obsessive, over-protecting mom. "Lets find a book store." He said in a dull tone to the woman who he looked so much alike.
╚═══════Company: Mom═══════╝

Or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?

User Image

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:51 am
Amata Harlowe
Professor of Mythology // Wandering Hogsmeade Village // Wearing

User Image

spaceAmata gave Regret a smile before walking into The Three Broomsticks, tossing her hair again, not even noticing. "Thank you," she replied, her eyes twinkling. It wasn't often she met a man who was so polite. A rare gem, to be sure. 'And he didn't even mentioned that awful sound my stomach made...' She was sure he'd heard it; the timing of his chuckle had made it quite obvious that her stomach's growl had been the cause.

(( OOC: ))
Not at all! It's a good character choice ^_^

*exit to Three Broomsticks*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image

Ricky Weatherman

1st Year

"We are just an advance breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star."

Ricky smiled as he hummed the last note of the song, then he looked over at his mom. She had fallen asleep sitting up. He carefully put away his guitar, making sure not to make to much noise. Then he leaned over and gently shook her. "Mom? Mom, wake up. Lets go to The Three Broomsticks for dinner," he said. It took her a moment to sit up straight but then she looked up and smile. "Sure sweet heart," she said as she waved her wand and sent his guitar back to the house. They got up and started walking to The Three Broomsticks.

"But we can understand the universe. That makes us something very special."

*Exit to Three Broomsticks*  

Comin-4-U

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:37 pm
MICHELLE CATLIN

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
"Bye Vincent!" Michelle called as her father figure disapparated leaving her to wander Hogsmeade alone for the next few hours. Vincent had raised her ever since her father ran off with some woman and left her all alone. She had been six at the time. She was now eleven and would be on her way to Hogwarts soon. She was excited as any other student, but she was also a bit scared. She wasn't very good at social situations and of course there was always the fear of which house she'd be sorted into.

Michelle sighed and walked along the street, looking into shop windows sometimes and wondering if any of the other kids around would be in her future house or maybe even her friends someday.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:32 pm
MICHELLE CATLIN

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle sighed. Of course no one came up to talk to her. She was the exact image of that creepy girl no one would ever want to talk too. She was sure of it. She chewed on her lip thoughtfully as she contemplated the stores around her. She had already bought all her supplies for school so she really didn't see the need to buy anything new. She had her owl and the family had even bought her little sister a cat.
She only wished she had someone to share the excitement of a new year with. Her sister was to young and she had spent most of her life at home taking care of her while Vincent worked, so really Michelle had never interacted with people her own age for long periods of time. Finally, she decided to go into the Three Broomsticks and get some dinner. At least then she would have a nice warm butterbeer to go with her loneliness.

User Image

*exit to the three broomsticks*

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:56 pm
User Image

Strike rubbed his wrists as he stepped onto a path. He was sure that this path led to the famed Hogsmeade. In fact, if it hadn't been for Jack, Strike would not have been able to find his way anywhere close to it. The young vampire proved his worth to him each and every day. It brought a smile to the older vampire's face. "Good job, Jack,"

Hogsmeade was lit by the moon, its chimneys puffing smoke like dragons did. The streets were quiet with the rare stranger or scurrying rat. The cobblestones beneath their feet gleamed with smiles at their arrival. This would be a good place to stay for a while. A few days, perhaps. They just needed a place to stay and recuperate until they could make their way further into the country.

Strike strutted down the path, passing buildings so old, they seemed to creak whenever he passed by. He looked left and right, trying to figure out which shops did what. He just needed an inn, a lodge, a hotel, a motel, something, anything. A place to rest his head, "Jack, which one of these would house us for a few nights?" if anyone would know, it was Jack.

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I'm tired
What I'm doing: Finding a place for the night
Who I'm with: Jack Terran
Where I am:
Hogsmeade Streets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Jack followed closely behind Strike, carrying a sack over his shoulder for his vampire master. He was weary from the long trek they made to this place. While Strike was adept at being a vampire, Jack had a lot to learn. He tired easily, fed sloppily, and his sleeping schedule still hadn't stabilized to the nighttime. The journey had winded him, but he still had trudged on. He knew that daylight would creep on them if they didn't hurry, and Strike wasn't in the sympathetic mood this night.

"You're welcome, sir,"

The young vampire followed Strike closely behind, this part of his past still a clear memory to him. It seemed like only yesterday he walked these grounds as a professor. Meeting people and stealing hearts like he used to. He had been such a wild creature. Had it really been five years since he left this place and was apprehended by Strike? That memory was bittersweet, he felt.

Looking at each of the buildings, Jack choose his words carefully,
"The Three Broomsticks is always an option, my lord," he stared at the familiar sign that swung and whined at the slightest breeze. No other place had the standards that Strike would find suitable. Even the Three Broomsticks was pushing it for Strike's standards, but Jack knew they had no other choice, at this point.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: It might be suitable
What I'm doing: Helping my master choose a place to stay for the night
Who I'm with: Strike
Where I am: Hogsmeade Streets

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image

"Hm, looks run down," Strike's nose scrunched up in some disgust, but loosened after a few moments of him looking around at their surroundings. They were standing near the center of Hogsmeade where they both could see the majority of the shops that this little town offered, "But I suppose it is the best this place has to offer," the vampire shrugged.

They had been traveling for some days and he was sure that Jack was weary from the trip. New vampires still needed to become accustomed to their new bodies and abilities. Jack was progressing a lot better than Strike had anticipated, but he was still struggling to steady his legs at this point. Even Strike let out a yawn as they made their way to the Three Broomsticks, and that was uncommon for him at an hour such as this.

Running a hand through his purple hair, he looked back at Jack, stopping in front of the inn. Holding out his hand, he made a "give it to me" motion at Jack.

Currently...
What I'm doing: Finding a place for the night
Where I am:
Hogsmeade Streets

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image

User Image

The young vampire hesitated a moment before removing the sack from his shoulder. He placed it into Strike's outstretched hand. The elder looked tired, but probably not as tired as Jack felt or looked. Strike was the epitome of the idea of a vampire. Cunning, fast talker, suave... he was handsome too. Jack felt so insecure next to his master, especially at parties and gatherings. Many times, Strike would have Jack on his arm to show others that Jack was his pet. Other times, Jack would be dismissed to converse with the other young vampires. They'd all ask each other which master was theirs and, when Jack told them that Strike was his master, they'd find it so strange. The two did not match personality-wise or style-wise. They almost nearly clashed.

Jack had brought up one of the conversations to Strike whenever they were in a carriage heading back home from one of these events. Strike had only laughed and said, "Let them believe what they want. Their opinions mean nothing to us," and at that, the conversation would be ended, with Strike gently kissing Jack's ear to ease his worries away.

The wind began to pick up, sending the Three Broomsticks sign and all other signs in the area banging against their hinges. A whistling noise came from the space between two buildings, making for an eerie scene, indeed. Jack looked up at the moon and smiled weakly at the irony of a vampire being afraid of such trivial things.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: It's creepy out here
What I'm doing: Handing the sack over to Strike
Who I'm with: Strike
Where I am: Hogsmeade Streets

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image

Grabbing the sack from Jack's hand, Strike opened it with haste. He grabbed a handful of Galleons, a smile spreading across his lips, "We have enough money to buy the place, if we wanted," Strike laughed, letting the coins slip through his fingers back into the bag. They clinked as they landed on each other. Strike tied the bag again, not wanting to lose a single coin with carelessness.

For a second, he examined Jack. The young vampire was staring up at the night sky, probably fascinated by how many stars he could see. When Jack's lips curled into a small smile, Strike couldn't help but let the corners of his own lips twitch with another oncoming grin. Jack had a smile that could make anyone - anyone - forget what they were doing, saying, or thinking. That was what made him so good at gambling and stealing. It was his smile that had gotten him in too deep with debt to Strike. Jack's smile was a double-edged sword. He needed to learn how to better use it.

Pulling from his own thoughts, Strike quickly announced, "If you're ready, let's go inside," knowing that Jack would be ready to fall asleep on the ground if Strike let him. He didn't wait to hear Jack's response before marching forward, into the doors of the Three Broomsticks.

Currently...
What I'm doing: Entering the Three Broomsticks
Where I am:
Hogsmeade Streets

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:48 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fourth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

A clicking echo of her heels bounced up and down the cobblestone streets of Hogsmeade, Annabelle had lurched at the chance for a time to spend with Devin, and, with Hogsmeade weekend opening up to the older students with signed permission slips, she lunged at her boyfriend, coaxing him to go with her, which, in all reality, wasn’t that hard to begin with. The winter holidays had already come and gone, but the clinging chill still stirred blusterous in the air. She pulled her leather jacket tighter around her frame, her tousled blonde hair spraying in the wind. Inching closer and closer to Devin for his warmth, Belle propped her temple against his shoulder, her arms wrapped around his elbow. ”Hmm, where should we go first, Devin?”

Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:27 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Fourth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin walked forward, letting her rest her head on his shoulders. These were the things he most definitely missed during the year. The long walks, the kisses he gave her. Everything about her was absolutely perfect The perfect ivory skin tone, the emerald eyes, and of course her gorgeous everything else. He smiled at her, giving her a brief kiss to the side of her temple as she rested her head against him, his arm wrapping fully around her waist. The chilliness really brought her closer to him, and he couldn't ask for any more.

"Wherever you want to go, but before the end of the trip I have a surprise for you," he said leaving her in blissful suspense. He had hoped to give her some kind of surprise. He had it all planned t in his mind.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games