Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:47 am
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

The cub heard that they both were actually hungry now and he could hear their stomach growling in protest and attention for food. Shu growled softly as Axel said the guy was okay. Didn't matter. Shu doesn't like him. Yet, he'll cooperate. For the time being. "I'll hunt. Continue to follow them, I return with food, will use your scent to find." With that, the cub turned around and went into the forest area to find some nice game for them to eat on.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC: Kind of out of it. Ya'll can rp several times. Shu will be back with food when he can. Sorry....

Jutsu Used:

Taorito

Rexnov

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
-Time Skip-

Along the next several hours, up to an entire day, the small group continued to stalk the creatures of ice. Shukenja managed to find food, thankfully, (for him) and heated it up for the group. None of them were amazing cooks, or knew how to prepare food exceptionally well, however it was enough for them to stave off the hunger which encroached upon the two Samurai. In terms of sleep, they slept in their only opportune time. When reaching the point of the mountains where the trees grew more scarce, they took a moment to sleep within them while Shu carried on ahead. (As he had already slept earlier) They didn't sleep long, however it was enough, and managed to catch up to both Shukenja and the ice creatures through Shunshin, while of course being cautious of sensory ranges. Now, with night encroaching once ahead, they continue to carry on.

"Man, I'm sure glad I didn't have to eat Shukenja." Soraru would say aloud, his arms crossed behind his head comfortably rather than over his chest. The storm was completely cleared, with only clouds remaining in the evening sky, the sun setting in a rather beautiful display in the mountains. The samurai meant what he said deliberately to annoy Shukenja, who still enjoyed making it a habit of giving Soraru evil eyes or completely ignoring him across the course of the journey. They had a stressed relationship, to say the least.

Also the thought of eating Shukenja wasn't exactly the furthest thought from his mind when he was hungry. He probably would have done it when Axel was asleep, then got rid of whatever remains were left. With that, he could have certainly gotten away with claiming that the bear lion thing must have just gotten lost somewhere...

... ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ

Aaaaaanyways, Soraru was well aware that the ice creatures had been slowing down lately. They had to slow themselves as to not rush ahead and be flat out detected, if these things weren't aware of their presence already. If they know, I blame the bear lion thing. He thought, nodding his head as if affirming this with himself. "So, any ideas on what you think is going to happen?" He asked Axel, a bit playfully, as if making a bet on the next events. "My ryo is on them just flying off into the air, or entering some cave in the mountainside. Like in some action adventure novel."

AC/Ryo: 150/101 |
Chakra: 325|
Stamina: 180 |
Communicating: Axel, Shukenja |
Technique Used: |
State-of-Being: Not starving like a madman, or freezing.
Combat Equipment: 1x Kunai 14x Senbon 1x Explosive Tag |

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

Rexnov

Taorito

Lily Platypus

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 11:02 am
User Image
Axel Storn

Genin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 390/390 l Stamina - 360/360

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Axel would glance at Soraru when he made the comment on eating Shukenja. He would see the Chunin become uncomfortable with the idea, as he shifted in place, but what might be more striking to Soraru than Axel’s discomfort, was the fact that his hand reached for his blade. Despite the discomfort that might be projected by Axel, he was angrier at Soraru for even thinking such a thing than disturbed or grossed out by it. He didn’t doubt that Shu tasked amazing, if hunting in the wild had taught him anything, carnivores tend to be better tasting than herbivores due to the fact that their meat tasted both of their own, and of what they ate, which gave them a rather distinct flavor, that was why while some bottom feeding fish may taste of mud, others tasted sweet, like crab, or even lobster, it was why while cows or pigs had a distinctive grass-like flavor, those that ate them had a much stronger, complex sensation while being eaten. Bottom line was, Shukenja would have tasted like glory, but for Soraru to have eaten Shukenja, he would have had to go through Axel, he already let one of Hakanai’s partners down, he would not do so again. Not now, not ever. “That wouldn’t have been wise.” Axel would say with a sigh, using his kunai to cut a piece of the still bloody raw meat, a portion he had not cooked and saved for later. He put the bloody morsel in his mouth and chewed it, letting the blood trickle down the side of his mouth. He wasn’t hungry anymore, he did it just for the sensation it gave him when he did so, it was how he survived his survival training back home and with time, it had turned more into his guilty pleasure than anything else. He kept pace with Soraru, and eventually wiped the blood from his mouth. “I dunno.” He said with his mouth full, eventually swallowing the bloody piece of meat. “My Ryo is that we will find a certain white haired Hokage at the center of this whole thing. It’ll probably take us to war with Konoha, if I’m right, and for once, I hope I’m not.” His tone was more somber than what it had been through the entire journey, but his face gave no indication as to what he was feeling. What was he feeling? It was hard for the boy to make out, on one hand, he wanted to find Masahiro at the end of the journey, he wanted this possible war because it would give him an outlet to prove himself, to push himself and enter fame, it would give him a direct path to his birthright as the Daimyo's sword, but on the other hand, what destruction would this bring? And for what? What could the hokage have to win by bringing death to Kumogakure? How much destruction could this war that now plagued Axel's mind bring, how many lives would be lost...

"What do you think, Shu?" Axel asked after a brief second of silence, to push these thoughts of death away.

Ryo: 2723
AC: 3525
OOC: Exit to wherever Tao says those things are going.

Technique Used:

Passives:

Specialization Bonus: - 5 Chakra and Stamina for Buki Techs
Mori Strength Bonus: +.1 In Strength

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

Taorito

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:39 pm
The Shenpai
Rexnov
Lily Platypus

As the trio traveled and the storm slowed to the stop, the ice creatures led them further into the mountains heading to the northern region of the country. Sightings of the strange frozen figures became less frequent as the trees steadily shrunk until the group emerged above the treeline, where only small shrubs and rocks called home. The morning air was somewhat clear, only the overcast sky doing anything to impede their sight, making the mountains around theirs fade into the horizon and muffling the world. At that point, the sightings had stopped, but it didn't mean the trail was dead. Because as they reached a drop off in their path, they saw something they wouldn't expect.

In a large ravine below them, several people, around ten of them, labored away, swinging pickaxes into stone. Ore that they had found was separated into different crates, some fuller than others. But given how meticulously they checked the stone they broke, it looked like they were searching for something specific.

As they watched, one turned toward them--if they didn't duck, they would likely be spotted--but kept turning, shouting out to another man some twenty feet from him. "Oi, I found one." Heads turned, and a moment later, a younger boy ran over with a bucket that, if they looked hard enough, glowed faintly from within. Once the man dropped whatever he had, he took a swig from a canteen and went back to work.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 1:36 pm
User Image

Shu said nothing. Hell, that boy should be lucky that he didn't eat him For hours they traveled. Once the storm slowed to a stop, Shu quickly stopped in his tracks for a moment, worried that the ice monsters would find them. But nothing happened. Quiet as he could, the trees were getting less and less. That was a problem. How can they get out of there as soon as possible? Well. They would have to improvise that was for sure. Then, they were gone. Just poofed. Shu sniffed the air and was slightly confused. He smelled people. Humans. "I smell people." Shu said quietly, his voice low and steady. He crouched low to the ground, his belly almost touching the snow beneath him as he looked down at the ravine. They were mining? He caught someone turning around as he ducked and didn't have time to tell the other two to duck. He can only hope that they did. "Alright. Let's go back and report to the kage." His voice was so low.

OoC:

Jutsu Used:

Taorito

Rexnov

The Shenpai

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:26 am

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
On Axel's guess, Soraru could just shake his head. "I don't think it's him. Konoha isn't that stupid, or at least I hope it isn't. Still...he disappeared out of nowhere, in a time when our village was in need. You saw all the dead in the streets, didn't you? I don't care whether this is his fault or not, I'm not just going to forgive him." The genin said, yawning a small bit after. Honestly, revenge wasn't something he cared for. Cursing the Kage's entire village to death for not sticking around to help wasn't exactly his kind of thing, however in this case he couldn't blame a single person for wanting to partake in that. Soraru just wouldn't partake in missions that strengthened Konoha in any way, unless such a thing gave Kumogakure a greater benefit. For some reason, seeing so much pain, it kind of gave him an understanding of empathy. Along with what it meant to be in a village. The people who died, and who he saved, they felt like...something closer than normal strangers, if not friends.

Soraru continued walking on, only stopping when the group reached a drop off in the path ahead of them. What faced them now was a rather large ravine, with the familiar sound of labor going on beneath. Unless the ice creatures decided to go ahead and mine some rocks, something strange was going on. He looked down into it, walking up, slowly dropping off into a crouch so he could peek over the edge without too much risk in being spotted. What ended up coming into sight wasn't exactly something expected. Actually, it was more accurate to call such a thing stupidly out of the blue. There were about ten people or so directly below, with possibly more spanning out along the ravine. To say they looked like pushovers would be a lie, each of them putting work into mining the ravine. When one made a motion that he was turning towards the group, the hair on Soraru's neck stood, and he instinctively both backed up and crouched down further to get out of sight.

(ʘᗩʘ’) Spooky.

When Shukenja spoke up right after, the young samurai felt sick to his stomach. Leave, just like that? Give these people...the suspects in the ravine all the time in the world to just take what they need, pack up and leave. "Stop speaking." Soraru said in a low rumble, half out of a small disgust welling up within, then also half because he actually wanted to pay attention to what was going on, and the lion thing was speaking too early. He looked back over and into the ravine to see what was going on, detecting a younger male rushing over with something in his hands. He...presented a bucket, although it wasn't normal. With their overhead view, it wasn't too hard to see with some focus that there was a glow to it, something not present within normal stones.

"Axel." He'd murmur after dropping back into an undetectable spot. Soraru's hand rested on the hilt of Reito Kumo, preparing for the chance of the potential enemy having a sensor among them who was able to detect the group's presence. "I don't think I even need to tell you how suspicious those people are. You're the team leader right now though. Personally I wouldn't be opposed to trapping those guys in a landslide until we get a Jounin or Kaileer with us. Or just doing this right now. But the decision is yours."

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

Rexnov

Taorito

Lily Platypus

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:49 am
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 385/390 l Stamina - 360/360

AAxel stared down into the ravine, how could this be going on and no one knew nothing about it? Maybe it wasn’t a secret, maybe it was a proper mine, but Axel saw no materials that told him that this was what was going on. He didn’t mind that Soraru told Shu to shut up, this wasn’t the time to be talking, and Axel wasn’t about to leave without some type of information that would prove beneficial to the village. The redhead’s hand stroked his chin as he thought the correct course of action, was there even one? He could think of two options, or three, if he considered Shu’s. The first was to go down, knock everyone out and figure out what the hell was going on, the second, was to lead them away with some sort of distraction, the four legged type of distraction, and grab someone, the weakest person he could find, and take them back to the village for questioning. “Where are the ice creatures…” Axel mumbled mostly to himself, looking around to see if he could find them, the last thing he wanted was to have Soraru and Shu be attacked by those things while they deliberated on what course of action they should take. He also considered Soraru’s plan, Axel wasn’t comfortable with dropping a mountain on them, depending on how long the village might take to respond with an action these people may die, and with them, any hope of finding out what was going on, in the off chance that they were affiliated with the village or the central government in any way would spell disaster for Soraru, but much more of Axel for giving the go ahead to do such an action, as well as for leaving the village without permission.

“Shu.” Axel turned to the duo, stepping away from the ravine and into the cover. He looked at the lion, frowning, he knew the cub wanted to leave, it would be hard to make him agree to this plan, he most likely wanted to go back to Hakanai, there was nothing the young boy wanted more than to just go back to the village and be with Rin, see if the girl was okay, to help the village heal after his horrendous attack, but he knew he had a duty, and whether the Snow Lion liked it or not, he too had a duty, and in this case, it was to obey Axel. “Shu. I know you want to leave, but I need a favor from you. Find a way down, lead as many as you can away from the ravine. Deep into the woods. After they chase you for a minute or so roar as loud as you can so we know its all good.” He paused, kneeling on the ground and petting the Lion’s mane softly, “I trust you, you can do this. Make sure you don’t get caught, if things go south, I’ll be there to help, trust me.” He tugged on the lion’s mane lightly and smiled at the cub as a show of faith, he knew Shu was young, he may be nervous, among other things, toward Axel’s plan, so knowing that someone believed in him might be exactly what he needed to succeed, and more importantly, to actually go ahead with this plan. “Soraru, you and I will go down and take the kid that yelled. Him, and whatever he found. Leave the how to me.” The redhead removed his hand from Shu and made a single handsign, causing a six inch layer of ground bellow both Axel and Soraru to turn into Iron Sand, causing both men to sink a little. “Should you not agree with this plan, I have another one.” He paused, looking up at both of his companions. “I can seal off the entire ravine, keep them all trapped inside, causing the least possible loss of life, but also not allowing anyone inside to escape, letting us question them. This comes with its own set of problems. Anyone on the outside can just see the Iron Sand covering the Ravine and leave, warn whoever is behind the entire thing that they have been compromised…” Axel paused to think for a moment, looking back at the ravine one last time. “In whichever case… Both plans have their drawbacks. There is a large window for the plans to fail, but I’m not going to do anything both of you don’t agree to. That said, I do believe that trapping them all within the ravine is the most effective way forward, if we can extract one of them, even better. If we go ahead with that plan, I’ll need Shu to go back to the village and warn the Raikage of what has happened out here, bring help, we’ll probably need it. Soraru and I will check the perimeter, make sure that everyone that needs to be inside is inside, and that there are no witnesses.”

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Taorito

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:34 pm

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
Soraru looked on into the ravine, questioning something in his head. What if he was...over complicating things? Axel's plans, especially the second one were definitely in the Genin's favor, however there was just more to it all. First of all, they were chasing the ice creatures, which vanished without much of a trace just at the ravine. He didn't follow them for an entire day just to forget because something else appeared in the path. Once again, the same thought that drove every single action to his current point: He didn't know their capabilities. They could have hidden away in the cracks of the ravine, waiting to attack these people at any time that was advantageous to them. Could have put their presence into anything really, as far as he knew. But that didn't necessarily mean that the people below were completely off the hook. While he knew what it was like for someone to work hard and make an honest living, the people below just looked shady to him. As if they didn't want to be found out. [1]

Soraru was a Genin though, one who only had a couple brief run ins with the Raikage, and spent his days before that either in the academy or playing songs in places were people wanted music. He was completely unaware of whether or not these miners were employed by the village, or outsiders. There were too many variables, and one mess up like trapping them all could lead to him making a terrible mistake. Him, Axel...Shukenja, none of them could really take even the slightest chance of obstructing the fate of a potential innocent. If they were behind anything, though...[2]

He needed a re-do button. A safety switch. Something that could be played back if he needed to try again from making a mistake. Thankfully though, Shinobi arsenals weren't anything to be scoffed at, not in the slightest. [3]

"Axel, I want to keep that second plan in mind, but I've got an idea I want to put into use. Bear with me, okay? If things get out of control, that's when I want you to put your trap to use." Soraru said to Axel, putting his hands into the Tiger hand seal while he focused his chakra.[4] This is going to be the last Ninjutsu technique I can learn for awhile. I hope it makes itself useful for me. He thought, knowing full well that he could keep track of only so many techniques as a Genin. With his mind calmed, more under control, he kept a singular objective in mind. Feel out what was in that ravine. [5]

The jutsu in question was a bit complicated, as it involved...splitting chakra into pieces, depending on how you used it. Not exactly an easy trick for someone who considered himself to be more of a simple swordsman. Didn't go to the Shinobi academy for nothing though. Narrowing his crystal blue eyes, he activated the jutsu, putting his plan into motion. [6/6 Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] [Learned]

~~~~

A few moments later, A singular clone would be sliding down into the ravine, the sound of crunching rock beneath his feet surely alerting those in the "mine" of his presence. One hand was at rest, while the other raised on the hilt of his katana, pulling it up a bit both in preparation to draw it, and to show the Kumogakure shinobi headband dangling on the saya. Getting to the bottom of the ravine, he ended in a leap to avoid an awkward stumble, landing comfortably on his feet. "Sorry to disturb your work, but you all should group up here now." He started, eyes looking with more neutrality than anything. As a man who spent his whole life avoiding attachments, that was a rather easy expression to take on. The reason for those words in particular was out of precaution...if there was anyone off to the sides, alone in the ravine, they were the easiest prey for those things he chased. Along with that, if they were hostile, grouping them up would make it easier for Axel's part of the plan to go through.

"Is there someone in charge I can talk to? I wouldn't have bothered in coming down here unless it was important."

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

Rexnov

Taorito

Lily Platypus

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:19 am
User Image

He could not believe it. After listened to both, all he did was just glare at the two males before him as if they were the most dumb human beings he had met so far. His anger doesn't help any. He was mad. Mad at Soraru for disrespecting him. Sadly, they cannot fight right now or he would already bitten him. If these people weren't there, he would surely already bit him. The other concern that the cub had was that maybe these people were brainwashed. Forced to mine. Blackmailed? Yet, those two acted like as if they are evil and plotted Kumogakure's downfall... on purpose. It seemed Soraru had a genius moment and made a clone to go down and talk to them instead of attack. That was good. Barely keeping his head up, he listened closely, kept sniffing now and then for anything odd, and did his best to keep Soraru within his eyesight range.

OoC:

Jutsu Used:

Taorito

Rexnov

The Shenpai

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:14 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 385/390 l Stamina - 360/360

The Chunin wasn’t sold on Soraru’s plan, at least not entirely. Him going down there could cause at least one of the men to run, if they were indeed hostile, although Axel wasn’t about to just sit there and wait for Soraru to make his play; contingencies must be put in place as soon as possible. “Shukenja,” the boy called for the lion in a whisper, as he made the ram sign with his hands, “I want you to- no. Nevermind. You’ll be more helpful here.” Axel wanted Shu to run back to the village, tell the Raikage what was going on here, but at the same time, it might have not been anything at all, regardless of that fact, the village was almost a day’s hike, if anything did happen, Axel would have been more than happy to engage in the fight, regardless of just how outnumbered he was. He wanted answers and did not care what he had to do to get them. He would continue to hold on the hand sign so hard that whoever saw him might think the Genin was praying, but his prayers would come when and if he would have to go down and fight someone. Instead, Axel was letting his chakra flow on to the earth bellow, all around him and around the ravine, preparing the Iron Sand to encircle the ravine completely and shut out anyone that would try to run.

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Taorito

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:45 am
User Image

___The clone would drop into the crowd below, and instantly all activity stopped as terrified faces turned to him. Their eyes widened as many retreated, while a few lifted their tools in a defensive stance that was clearly sloppy. Their reactions were expected, given that a monster of ice seemed to be about, which meant they had at least seen the creature at some point. But they did not speak, only retreated further from him, covered in snow as he was.

___However above, there was no sound, no warning, before two knives found their way to being pressed firmly to the throats of the Genin, blades at their throats and tips pressed firmly to flesh. For Shu, something large and heavy fell on top of him, and a similar, saw-toothed blade was pressed against his throat. Atop his back and behind the other two, three robed figured dressed in colors of pale white and blue to mesh with the environment around them readied themselves to murder all three, until the one atop Shu's back snarled out in a muffled voice "stop, or your friend dies." How they had arrived so suddenly would remain a mystery for the moment, but given that all three had arrived expertly, perhaps they were shinobi of a much, much higher rank of ability?

___The only oddity that might stand out to any of the three who might catch a glimpse of their would-be abductors is that each wore a headband around their waists, though they were covered in snow, making it impossible to determine which village their association belonged to.

Rexnov

Lily Platypus

The Shenpai

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:09 pm

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
My eyes narrowed when the people, despite seeming to have their own ruggedness about them, looked on in fear. Their retreating form spelled only demise, and every passing moment seemed to feel like a moment from a bad action genre. "Ambush" was all over the situation, however I wasn't completely certain of whatever could happen next. When I felt a rather familiar feeling of steel pressed to my neck, something that I was never actually comfortable with, I couldn't really do anything but bite the inside of my cheek. "s**t." I'd murmur through my clone, instinct causing me to move back with it, my hands both gripping onto the hilt of my primary weapon. However the situation made it obvious that there was nothing I could do as of the current moment. Didn't matter too much though. That action I took solidified my safety for another few minutes, maybe seconds depending on how well Axel and Shu could perform countermeasures. I didn't make a move to let go of my hilt when it came to my clone, as I'm sure any sudden moves from any party could get someone killed. Certainly not me, but I just couldn't speak for the others, in either the literal or figurative sense. It should've been told just by struggling eyes, the lack of tension in my muscles, and the sweat dropping down the side of my forehead in the cold of the mountains that I was much too troubled to draw my blade. It was merely up to them to determine whether it was an act or not, considering all I had to do now was play along to hopefully ensure the safety of my team.

The others would have trouble turning their heads to see their captors, however I still had vision in the ravine, to look up and see the upper bodies off our visitors. Robes of pale whites and blues, colors which were ominously close to that of ice. Their wasn't anything really notable about their faces from what I could see, but the grotesque image of seeing a knife pressed to my own throat was pretty noteworthy. It's been done to me before, in the past. By my father, my mentor. and once more by someone who had come the closest to retrieving me. As it stood, I set precautions in place, so I didn't feel too much danger for my own well-being. Still...seeing it, and having to look so helpless for the current moment left a pit of sorts in my stomach. A sinking feeling, yes, but not one to completely make me snap. The worst thing that could happen was completely losing control of the situation, however that wasn't a thing yet.

One of them spoke, and out the peripherals on the set of eyes I had on the ravine, I could see that it was to the bear dog thing. "Stop, or your friend dies." Well, if there was ever a good sign for their lives, it was those words right there. No, seriously. If they were talking and hadn't slit the throats of anyone yet, especially the tamer pet, it meant that smooth sailing was possible. Lives certainly weren't assured though. If Axel or Shu mistook that as a sign of weakness and tried to make a move that wasn't instantaneous, they would both die, certainly. Even if these captors didn't come with the ultimate intention of murdering a bunch of Kumogakure shinobi, one didn't put a blade to someone's neck with such lethality without being a danger. They were obviously of high rank, or at least a higher rank than Axel, certainly, which meant they had to have experience with killing at some point.

Either that or they spammed their village mission board to hit Jounin in a week, raking leaves, helping their local hospital, and kissing the glorious rear of their almighty kage. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I decided to keep my mouth shut for the time being, when it came to both myself and my clone. The people holding my current team prisoner were likely going to say something, or try to knock everyone unconscious. It would be seriously awkward if they just held them by their throats for a solid minute before just slitting it, unless they were some weird sadists who enjoyed "savoring the moment."

In this small, awkward silence, I kind of pondered what I was even doing there. Had I really gone so far into some need for vengeance that I ended up walking right into a potential early grave. Or, in the higher possibility that I end up living, that I got two more people taken off this world due to my bad decisions? I liked to believe that part of my reason for following through so much was due to my own natural curiosity, but I could feel the metallic gaze of my father, all the way from the Land of Iron. I know what he'd say. Of course he would make the assumption that it was my Bushido, driving me on to give families peace of heart, or wanting to avenge the dead.

But that wasn't me. Just the thought was sickening.

Chakra: 320|
Communicating: Nobody really. |
Technique Used: Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ] |
State-of-Being: Rather calm, despite the pressure. Worried about the safety of Axel and Shukenja.

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:47 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chunin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 305/390 l Stamina - 360/360

My hands clasped together as I knelt down, to anyone that was looking on at me it might seem I was praying, I might as well had been seeing as it had been a long time since I even done it, then again, it had been a long time since I fought someone where there was a possibility of them dying, that was the only time I prayed, consciously at least, I would pray for a quick victory, a painless death for my enemy, but most of all, I would pray for a good fight. Ice monsters didn’t require a prayer, they didn’t seem to feel pain, and as such, I wouldn’t receive any from them, and as it happened, I did in fact not feel pain from them, actually, I didn’t feel anything at all, apathy had overtaken me most of the time, but it felt strange, the apathy didn’t seem to push me to do nothing, only to fight. Regardless, we seemed to be getting to the bottom of this ice creature business, Soraru went down to the ravine, or was it his clone? Regardless of who it was, he went down, and as I heard his voice, I felt cold steel press against my neck.

I gulped almost by pure instinct, but my fingers did not part. This was bad, very bad, if they had me, I could only assume that Shukenja and Soraru was in the same situation. I let my chakra flow, permeate everything around me, the ground, the knife that was pressing against my neck, around Soraru, Shu, their captives, everything, even on himself. He had never done either of the things he was about to do, not in training, and much less in actual combat, but what better time to try something new out than when your life is on the line, right? I don’t agree with that, I would have much rather to have practiced this beforehand, he would have also have chosen to have followed Shu’s advice and just left, he didn’t want to die, not here, not now. Realization came to mind that was much worse than my death, and that was Shukenja’s death. Lilja’s blood was on my hands, Shu’s life was in my hands now, I could not lose him, I owe Hakanai that much, to take care of her new baby, our new baby, I saved him, Lilja saved him, he was just as much mine as he was hers. That thought filled me with fear at first, my fists shook and I gulped again, I could feel the blade pressing against my skin, I could only imagine what the others felt, I just wish I could be looking at them and not the ravine, how many of them were there? Can I really do this…? Somehow, my fear gave away to determination, I we wouldn’t die here, at the very least, I would make sure that Soraru and Shukenja didn’t die here.

Once my chakra was applied everywhere I closed my eyes and breathed in deep, pressing my hands together to reassure the hand sign. I moved my lips in a prayer that would be barely audible, “Jashin, give me strength, guide my blade true. May this blood, whoever it is, be shed in your name.” As I began to speak, my chakra would start to turn the knife at my throat into Iron Sand, the same would happen with the one pressed against Soraru, and all the metal that was on Shu, likewise, the core of the kunai in my pouch would turn to Iron Sand as well, leaving them as hollowed out knives. My right hand flew for the sword on my belt, I still hadn’t named it, a sword with special powers such as this would need a name, but now was not the time to think about that, that much was for sure. All my actions happened at once, the conversion, my hand movement, my kunai ripping through the air thanks to my control of the Iron Sand that was inside of them. I felt how two of them cut at my side, but I also hoped that they would become stabbed against my enemies. I pulled my sword from my side, and should my old captor still be behind me, I would press the edge of my blade against his neck, but I did not slice. Not yet. “Who are you.” I would ask them with a growl, feigning bravery, but in all honesty, I was scared, this was my first time doing something like this, I had a right to be scared, I’m only 13, it would be wrong to think I’d be anything but scared. “What are you doing here?” I asked then before any of our would be assassins had a chance to answer. “Once false move and I swear to Jashin your comrade’s blood will make nice contrast with the snow.”

OOC: Although I didn't make reference to it in my post, since i used A Rank Chakra to create Iron Sand, the entire Ravine, and its adjacent areas are loaded with Iron Sand.

Technique Used:

Passives:

Taorito

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:56 am
User Image

___A flicker of movement in Axel's chakra was all it would take before the shinobi upon Shu's back flickered to the right, and Shu's throat erupted in a fountain of gore along with an anguished, gurling roar. Light blossomed into being around the beast, a bubble of white light that caused Shu to free in time, the blood ceasing to flow with it. A flurry of strings extended from it to the shinobi as they came out of their shunshin, the threads attached to her heart throbbing in tandem with its beat. "That was stupid. Cease, or it dies, and you with them." This was spoken not to Axel, however, but to the other genin, the one who had wisely remained still as his companion disintegrated the knife at his throat and lunged for the figure holding him, too.

___The knife in the figure's hand disintegrated, and while shock was evident it did not stop the highly trained expert killer. No, when the boy stood and reached for his place it would be the only movement he would likely be able to make for quite some time. Immediately the killer snatched at Axel's arm, yanking it behind his back while an arm snaked around his throat. Clamping down with incredible strength upon the boy's throat, his iron-hard arm digging into his windpipe, the soldier pushed harder against the arm of the boy so that either way, either his arm was going to dislocate or he was going to die from lack of air.

___

The Spider's Web
Description: A moving opponent is a hard opponent, and a fighting opponent is one that can kill you. Thus, the user wraps their arms around the opponent in many different ways to take their balance and force them into the user's control, while they both remain standing. Most times this involves using one arm to immobilize one of the opponents while threading it through to wrap and control the opponent's neck. This position is great for sneaky stealth kills, taking hostages, or using another as a shield to fight multiple opponents. This position can be performed on the ground, but is treated as -1 rank.

Constrictor
Rank: B :: Simple/Lock → Requires 120 stamina to break free
Description: The user, most times after entering “The Spiders Web” position, performs any strangle/choke hold that is open to immobilize and possibly kill the opponent. This may be a scissor choke, an arm triangle, rear naked choke, or any other variation that cuts blood off from the head. This technique puts the victim unconscious in the post they do not escape, and kills them if continued for 3 posts. This technique can be performed outside the “Spider's Web" Position, but counts as -1 Rank. If the target escapes this lock, but not the position, then this technique may be performed at half cost for the next time until the opponent escapes.

Rexnov

Lily Platypus

The Shenpai

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:33 am
User Image
Axel Storn

Chunin l C - Rank l Kumogakure l Samurai l Prodigy
Chakra - 305/390 l Stamina - 360/360

Axel gulped. This went south very, very fast, so much so he was embarrassed with himself. How could this not have worked? How could his kunai not have at least made the man flinch for half a second, that was all he needed to put a blade at the guy’s neck, but sadly, things did not go the young Chunin’s way, they never did it would seem. Axel’s first instinct was to bite into the man’s arm, but the way it was wrapped around his throat it would seem to make it impossible. Shu was hurt, he could tell from his sounds, and who knew how Soraru was doing… Axel moved his free hand up, slowly, to show that he was not going to resist. “I yield. Let them go, I’m the one in charge here.” He struggled to talk because of the man that was choking him. “I’ll give you whatever you want, just let them go… There’s a deaf girl in the village. I can’t be the reason her other partner dies as well.”

OOC: Although I didn't make reference to it in my post, since i used A Rank Chakra to create Iron Sand, the entire Ravine, and its adjacent areas are loaded with Iron Sand.

Technique Used:

Passives:

Taorito

The Shenpai

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items