Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Kogu Inuzuka Meelo
Nickname: The Occasional Fist of the Snow

Birthdate: December 21st

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 156 lb's

Nindo: "Sleeping is no mean art: for its sake one must stay awake all day"
Personality: Seem's to be lazy, but is actually upbeat, loyal, determined, and strong person which leads to people being shocked at his fighting capabilities

Village: Snow Village
Class: Tamer Class

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Inuzuka

Chakra Pool: 175
Chakra Color: Dim Grey, and White when he is very serious or pure
Chakra Element: Fire and Wind

Strengths:
• Close-Combat
• Releasing his Chakra (Genjutsu Release "Kai")
Weaknesses:
• Far-ranged Combat
• Chakra Control
Fears:
• Genjutsu
• Dieing of Old Age

Attributes:
• Learns Taijutsu [1] Post Faster
• Speed is moderately increased
Class Attribute:
• Learn Taijutsu [1] Post Faster
• C. Attribute [1] - Runt's Instincts: Senses slightly increased
• C. Attribute [2] - Close Knit: Able to understand and give signals to partner

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Mini Ninjato - Alék
Weapon Range: 1'3" - Close Range
Weapon Weight: 10lb's
Weapon Location: On his side of his waist

Summoning Type: N/A (Will get one though once eligible)
Summon Sage: N/A
Pacts: N/A

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Senbon 10x
• Shuriken 10x
• Smoke Bomb 3x
• Exploding Tags 7x
• Dog Treats 5x
• Water, Fluid
• Bento Box (Food)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton
• Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
• Bushin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
• Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]
• Kai [Release]

A Raging Flame | Katon

The Furious Storm | Fuuton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Haraise [Stage One]

The Hachimon [First Gate]

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Kogu's past has been quiet, when Kogu was born his father was a very famous Inuzuka Clan member and he was born under great expectancy to be a great ninja. When Kogu was only seven years of age, Kogu's father was killed in a battle against the beast... Yonbi. Kogu began to grow a hatred for the Yonbi and all of the Demons, but he couldn't escape them and he knew that... When Kogu was of age. Kogu was given his first partner. A small Wolf pup he named Koga, with white fur and a puffy looking coat. He was referred to the Puff Ball of Fury, becuase Koga was small but packed one hell of a bite and attack... After time it showed that Kogu was quite lazy and all of the anticipation of Kogu was gone... he was later know as the Lazy Fighter and the Weakling, or the Misfortune of Inuzuka. Kogu wants to prove he is strong and will not let the name of his father be stained by evil words.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:16 pm
(hello, umm. I was wondering. for my first character. He's a ninjutsu user. Could I trade all his genjutsu for one more element?)  

Count-Swagula

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:53 am
[ Azu: } For your second custom attribute, please don't use rank increments. Rather than say "Speed is one rank higher than his own", try "Speed is moderately increased."

[ Isamaru: } *Shakes head* Sorry, but no. ' ';

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:43 am
Bah no problemo, essay. XD  

Count-Swagula

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:54 pm
Fixed~ ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:12 pm
*Thumbs up*
Looks good, Azu.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name:Aiko
愛子 Tsumi 罪.
Birthdate: 9/3

Height: 170cm
Weight: 110lbs

Nindo: "If you do it at all, then give it everything you have. your chance to walk is before it starts, not after. "
Personality: She spends a lot of time studying. She places importance in everything she does, but is extremely critical of her own faults. She is very nice to people she just meets, but if someone is on her team too long she sometimes begins to treat them as if they were part of herself. This is merely an extension of her being hard on herself for "letting" them fail. She will often try to reconcile with someone after this manifests. She detests the idea of stagnating, or peaking out in her abilities.

Village:Cloud
Class: medical

Bloodline: Douka
Chakra Pool: 290
Chakra Color:teal. Blue at first, and then greener as her poison skills increase.
Chakra Element:water, earth

Strengths:
• Bloodline abilities
• Eiseijutsu
Weaknesses:
• Bukijutsu
• Genjutsu
Fears:
• She fears failure.
• She has a fear of being held still, or of stagnating.

Attributes:
• Suiton jutsu chakra cost reduced by 5 per rank. (Excluding rank E.)
• improved control of Eki douka manipulations
Class Attribute:
• Learn Eiseijutsu [1] Post Faster
• C. Attribute - Faulty Precision: Accuracy with techniques slightly increased

Ryo: 0両
AC:0

Missions Complete:

Weapon Type: Tiger hook swords
Weapon Range:36 to 72 inches.
Weapon Weight:1.28 kg each
Weapon Location: mounted on her back so that it is drawn from below.

• 30 throwing knives. Wire.

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton
• Kai [Release]

Suiton

Doton

Eiseijutsu

Douko

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Aiko was born within a village very near the cloud village. She lived a normal first five years, until her parents died of illness. As they were dying, they tried to find someone else to take her. This was how she found her way in cloud village. When she got there she had already caught the disease, and so she spent another year of her life in the cloud villages hospital center. During her stay one of the medical ninjas had taken a liking to her, and took her in. She was raised in cloud village, and never had the opportunity to leave until well into her academy days. She met someone on one of her outings that changed her life. He told her that there was more beyond the five elements, and he showed her a man made of metal. She looked through all of the texts she could find from the clan's medical ninjas. Eventually she dragged the secrets out of him. He spilled his secrets right before she graduated. Rumer has it that he was killed by her own clan. It didn't matter though. He was dead now anyways, and she already had something to remember him by. His death just meant that she no longer had to keep the promise she made for that vital information. This knowledge was something that she knew she could use somehow… She thought that it might be able to help her overcome age, and disease, and death. The promise she made him would go unkept. Now is mere weeks after she mastered that secret. Mere days after graduating. Now was when she would step out and become great.

Bloodline approved here (at bottom. Sorry)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:58 am
Erk! o . o
A-alright... where to start...

Chakra Pool:
Please just have it read 290. With all the chakra training you'll (hopefully) be doing, it's best this way.

Strengths:
No need for Taijutsu to be listed, nor any of the parenthesis stuff. I suggest making a new strength that covers her in her normal form.

Weaknesses:
Again, water being a conductor of electricity, Raiton doesn't really need to be listed. Try and make a weakness that covers her normal form.

Attributes:
These attributes are supposed to be things you create that separate your character from others. Stuff about your bloodline shouldn't be listed here.
Try creating something spiffy like... • Learns bloodline abilities 1 post faster, or something along those lines. ( Just don't forget that the initial assimilations don't get reduction bonuses. )

Inventory:
Yeah, you can dab into wires and some other miscellaneous things too, just don't go overboard.

Poison:
Just curious, you had planned on making this a custom jutsu, correct?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:38 pm
Creating poisons is listed under offensive medical jutsu, and is one of the reasons i picked this class. I think it was under junin rank. I will get you a link as soon as i edit the profile. If that fails to meet the qualifications for that ability, then yes, i would have to make a custom. I had other things in mind for when i figured out the custom system.

Assimilating the poison is just applying the bloodline trait to something created with a standard class ability.

correcting the other stuff presently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:46 pm
Alrighty-
And, just giving you a heads up, as stated in the Douka bloodline, the materials you assimilate keep their properties. If you were to assimilate with your poison, you'd be doing nothing more than spreading its venom all throughout your body- whether it's liquid or solid. ' ';

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:54 pm
the intention was to create the antivenom first, and use that in conjunction. Unless this doesn't work either, in which case the concept breaks down a little.... Though i feel bad for the first douka to absorb lead without thinking.

the entire thing requires Jounin rank or above to even start to function. In the genin rank of Eiseijutsu there is summon medical tools (under healing), which first mentions that higher ranks can create poison, and on the offensive list under jounin it says:"

Souzou Dokubutsu (Poison Creation)
Requirements: Summon Medical Tools
Description: Just as there are many naturally occurring substances that can be combined in order to heal, there are many naturally occurring substances that can be used to harm. Using their knowledge of plants and minerals a medical nin is able to mix together a variety of drugs and poisons that can range from disabling to deadly. It is not always the case however that it is used to harm. This skill is required to create anesthetics and other drugs required to treat patients. Chuunin are able to create poisons that can be ingested or used to coat sharp objects but more advanced poisons such as skin contact poisons require a Jounin."

There might be a need for a custom skill to allow for a poison to be created with a specific perfect antidote needed for the technique... but i figured i was a LONG way off from this point.

Also, i must thank you for putting up with me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:59 pm
It's not a problem, and I suppose that'd work.
Just let me know when you're finished editing.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:04 pm
Is this better?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:11 pm
Aheh... it looks much better... just have your first attribute read-
• Suiton jutsu chakra cost reduced by 5 per rank. (Excluding rank E.)

With that... you seem good to go. =)

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

XSenkoX

Proxy Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:15 pm
Quote:
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Rehkr
Nickname: n/a

Birthdate: December 22

Height: 7’2” (With Boots: 7’4”)
Weight: 198 lbs

Nindo: "Do not fear the dark; fear what lives inside the dark."
Personality: Rehkr doesn’t usually see eye-to-eye with his fellows, but he isn’t quite a violent as some. His background has given him a very warped view on what is ‘human’, what is ‘animal’ and even what he is himself, which will often show in conversations and how he lives. He has an obvious soft-spot for animals and will quickly leap to the defence of them, no matter the offender. Crew-mates beware; he has a very ingrained hatred for ‘Humans’ that, while he has been working on, means violent snaps aren’t uncommon.

Village: Hidden Village Amongst The Leaves
Class: Trainer
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ α r т η є r|├▬
Name: Kastiil
Animal Type: Dazaven (Intelligent, giant raven-like bird. Capable of speech a single genjutsu.)
Likes: Tormenting people/things, fruits, meat, fish, playing 'games'
Dislikes: People/Animals that act familiar with him, shiny baubles, rain

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• (Need to create the skill. Will function as a vision-obscuring haze.)

Chakra Pool: 175
Chakra Color: Swirling grey and black
Chakra Element: Earth [doton], Lightning [raiton]

Strengths:
• Brutal Close-Combat Fighter
• Great Endurance
Weaknesses:
• His abnormal build requires that he have special gear. If he doesn't have them, especially his shoes, he literally can't function.
• At a distance, Rehkr is useless in a fight.
• Rehkr has difficulty swimming due to his feet
Fears:
• Swimming
• Being without Kastiil

Attributes:
• While deforming his feet, Rehkr's boots are heavy and can pack enough of a punch to break bones.
• Strike Enhancing Jujutsu chakra cost reduced by [5].
Class Attribute:
• Learn Taijutsu [1] Post Faster
• Runt's Instincts: Senses slightly increased
• Close Knit: Able to understand and give signals to partner

Ryo: 両 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:

Weapon Type: Fists

• Dried Fish x15
• Riceball x5
• Skinning Knife
• Flint

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton
• Kai [Release]

Raiton [Lightning]

Doton [Earth]

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

Rehkr was never a normal child. He was kidnapped as in infant and raised by a man that insisted his charge was capable of protecting the natural order by being a part of it. The child was only called 'Cub' for several years before he proved himself deserving of a name by being capable of communing with the birds, especially the Dazaven, and eventually proved himself a vicious fighter when protecting the hatchling that the Dazaven had entrusted him with against local children that had found themselves outside of their village's protective walls.

Once his course was set in his kidnapper/father's eyes, the painful years of Rehkr's life began. From about 5 to 10, his bones were shaped with braces, his ears split and a deep hatred for 'humans' instilled into his core beliefs. Unfortunately for his 'father', instilling these values forced the pair of them close to the villages, and eventually they were spotted as Rehkr was learning about the atrocities the humans inflicted on his animal brethren. Rehkr watched as assassins came from everywhere to hunt the one person that he had ever known, calling him a traitor and a monster, and eventually killing the man before young Rehkr's eyes. It wasn't until after the deed was done that the ninja noticed the boy and his bird watching them from cover nearby. Assuming that the boy had been held against his will, the ninja took him back to their village and tried to assimilate him into human society again, despite his violent outbursts.

It took the ten-year-old boy three years to finally stop attacking everyone that tried to associate with him, and only a year longer than average to graduate from the academy after having no training from anyone prior. Despite having been a genin since he was 16, though, Rehkr has done very little that resembles a passing interest in honing his skills further. Until now. At 22, Rehkr and Kastiil have begun appearing in training sessions more often, though their motives are highly suspect.

Oh, please God, tell me that I wasn't too terribly off-base with him.

And, uh, it says that custom skills don't count towards the class restriction... does that mean that he can learn two of whatever taijutsu on the list, and then five customs, were I so inclined?  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games