Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:04 am
((sorry. i was gona post 2day but i jus moved bac 2 skool so i didnt have the time. sweatdrop ))

User Image

The story that Alphonse shared with Tobias was most certainly a sad one. Though he didn't understand some of the things he was talking about, it was enough to get the point across. This kid had been through a lot. Somehow trapped in a suit of armor. Tobias still wasn't sure how it worked, but he wouldn't push it any further. He added that he'd lost a friend in the process of reclaiming his body. Tobias looked into the store, seeing Doll just standing there, Arc still darting back and forth throughout the store.

Alphonse had talked about himself, so Tobias might as well explain the basics of what had happened to them. "Oh. I see," he said as the boy finished. Looking up at Alphonse, Tobias' eyes showed a hardened stare. A stare that hid years of pain and rage. "Except for Cat, all of us are experiments. We were raised in a laboratory so that we could be weapons for the military. Arc's father was the man in charge of all this stuff," he explained. There was so much more that was to be said, but Tobias was not the person to explain things.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:05 am
((Sorry I havent been on much but Ill be on more sice stupid exams are over!!!))

Sora smiled."Well Cat, Arc is the closist thing to a mother besides my grandma. I mean you saw the b***h who gave birth to me...." She said messing with the hat on her head. "Anyway we should get some stuff for the boys while were here." She said while smiling down at Noah who had her leg in a vice grip, Hmm lets go to the little boys section.... She thoght and started walking towards the little boys section with Noah who was still hugging her leg. "Hold on Tight Noah." She said and headed towards it. "Arc why don't you, Doll, and Cat go try to find something for Toby?" She said looking back at their amused faces.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Al's eyes widened a little. He had known about that awefull military plot... And anyone associated with it was probably hurt just like this..

"A while ago i met a group of others who were military experiments.. They were x solders first, hurt in the war.."

Alphonse thought about that again. They were a bit more alike then he would have guessed. "S-So.." His voice was in a soft whisper.

"Y-You guys are Chimeras too?.."

He didn't want to invade privacy but if this is how he could let them know that its okay to trust him. Then so be it..

"In the crossfire of getting my body back.. one of my cats jumped in the mix.. and ...here i am.. covering it all.."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

Chimeras? Is that what they were called? They'd always been called experiments. Tobias didn't know anything about soldiers though. All the experiments the Doctor dealt with were on children and unborn babies. Alphonse revealed that he was also a "Chimera". So that's what it was! Tobias knew there was something about his scent that was oddly familiar. His eyes were wide behind his sunglasses as he listened to Alphonse explain that he was part cat.

It wasn't the same way that Tobias and the others were turned. "Me, Arc, and Doll were still inside our mothers when they started testing on us. Once we were born, we were given to the laboratory without any chance of seeing our parents again. I don't know who my parents are. But Arc..." Tobias paused. The very thought of that man who called himself a father brought back all the anger and rage. "The head Doctor was Arc's father. An evil b*****d who hated me. I hated him. He didn't even care what happened to his own kid!" Tobias slammed his fist into the bench, a loud cracking sound resulting from it. He stopped talking.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:18 pm
((Ehhh! I love it when kids do that! When they sit on a grown ups foot when they walk…it’s so cute - w - ))

Arc smiled, watch Sora walk off with Noah on her leg, giggling wildly the whole time. She could feel her heart spilling over with joy. She loved her family more then anything. And, as she had proven earlier, she was willing to die for them. Of course, it’s a good thing she was reborn after that. “Well then, let’s go find something for Tobias,” she smiled.

Cat fallowed Arc into the adult section, Doll not far behind. “So what looks good on Tobias? Suits? Jackets?” she asked.

Arc had to pause, “You know, I have no idea,” she laughed. “The last time I saw him, other then now of course, is when we were kids. Back then we used to just wear long shirts and shorts. That was when we didn’t have much funding,” she admitted.

Cat had almost forgotten Arc was blind for most of her life. She had adapted so well to it, so fast, she’d forgotten. Perhaps that was her power, and why this group had lasted so long in such a Hell hole. “Oh…sorry…” she said, feeling a little bad.

“Ha ha, don’t worry about it! Oh, what do you think of this?” she held up a brown button up jacket and a grey sweater. “This should keep him warm for sure~” she smiled.

“But, don’t you warm him up?” Cat asked, a little confused.

“Well, yes. I’m like his living farness. I mean, I used to be,” she said, sounding a bit nervous. “But now that we’re able to get clothes that will help him stay warm, I wont be needed as much anymore,” now she sounded a bit sad, but she kept a smile on her face the whole time.

Cat was a little surprised at Arc’s attitude about that. That’s when she began to wonder. “Hey Arc…mind if I ask you something personal?” she looked up at the girl, who didn’t seem bothered by it at all. “If you didn’t see Tobias for half you life…and he’s so…well you know, all the time…how did you…how did you fall in love with him with all those things going against it all?” she just had to ask. She’s been curious about it since the other night.

Arc flushed a deep red. It took her a moment to recover from the question. “Well…” Arc looked down, her hair covering her eyes as she cleared smiled fondly at something Cat couldn’t understand. She looked up again, and with a big smile, “I’ve loved him since the very moment I met him! Everything else didn’t matter. Just because I couldn’t see his face for so long, it just made it that much better when I was able to see his face again!” she smiled, a bit of color in her cheeks. “And his constant bad mood makes him so cute, don’t you think?” she asked. It was clear from Cats face that she disagreed. But Arc only laughed. “You can’t help who you fall in love with!”

Cat lifted an eyebrow at this. In a way Arc was right. Cat was a bit jealous at her total honesty with herself and the people around her. “Geez….Tobias better watch it…or someone’s going to snatch you up for sure,” she sighed, but smiled. Arc didn’t seem to understand at all where Cat was going with this but that just made her adorable. “It’s no wonder he puffs out his chest like he does. He’s got you by his side. Anyone would be the proudest person if they had someone like you,” she grumbled. She was almost to sweet.

“Anyway….that would look great on his. We should get him some pants that actually fit…”

Noah giggled as his sister walked him to look at clothes, “I want a new hat, and socks! And gloves! And a shirt like Tobias’!” she said, letting go and running around the store.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image

He hardly registered Tobias' blow to the bench he made... but about Arc's father.. He literary gained tears at this, just slightly.

It was like.. Like.. Mr. Tucker and his daughter Nina..

His body quaked a little at the disturbance.. He didn't like remembering this.. but he had to in order to understand..

"O-One of my.." He didn't know what to call tucker... he was just.."A few years ago, a friend's of mine told my Brother and I of an Alchemist. He had a massive library on the current subject we had been throwing ourselves at.. He had a nice man at first.. and he also had a daughter.. and she was our friend.."

His voice was shaking tremendously

"He happened to be a state alchemist and needed to pass his assessment to keep his licence.. and what he did was..." His eyes were pouring..by now.. "He took his daughter and his dog... and alchemitized them together.. My Brother and I were furious... My Brother tried to beat sence into the man but then the military came and took them both away... later we found our they were both killed where they were taken in the military.."

He put his hands to his face, trying to rub the tears away.. "I-Im sorry about that.. i couldn't stop myself even if i wanted to.. "

"I wish there was something i could do to help you guys.." He froze a little

"I-If you were born as experiments.. they wouldn't just let you guys out... Y-You're running from them arn't you?"

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:32 am
Sora laughed ((A happy laugh not a mean one >.<)) at how excited Noah was. "Ok little brother lets start somewhere, lets go see if we can find you a Toby shirt." She said taking his hand and walking over to the shirts. These racks are too tall for him... She thought and she reached down and picked him up. "Just look for something you like and if you cant find anything then we will go to a different rack, Ok?" She said again looking more like a kitten chimera then a dragon. She was just looking around the store and settled at the window and saw that Alphonse and Toby were getting along. Good one less thing to worry about. She thought and walked over to the other side to let Noah look when she saw it. A little hat for Noah. She picked it up and plopped it on his head. "Do you like this one Noah?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:35 am
User Image

Tobias looked up at Alphonse as he told him about Tucker and the heinous acts he commited against his family. Alphonse began to cry. Tobias didn't blame him. The little girl he spoke of was a friend of his. That was just as bad as what the Doctor put Arc through. That girl had never come to the labs though. She wasn't a success.

She probably would've just been tested on or killed like she was. Depended on how the doctor felt. Tobias looked away as Alphonse cried and wiped his face. He then asked the magic question. Were they on the run? "Yes. We broke out a few days ago. Cat took us in and has been helping us," he answered. Tobias looked down at his hand, tiny archs of lightning crackled around his arm.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:20 pm
Noah looked over everything as Sora picked him up so he could get a better view. “Oh! He grabbed a sweater similar to what Arc was holding in her hands. “I know Mama is gonna get that for him, so I want this one!” he smiled.

When Sora set him down, he began to walk around the store in the same manner as his mother. It was obvious he was her child by his pure curiosity of everything around him. When Sora removed his hat and placed another one on his head, he smiled. “Wow, this fits way better! My ears aren’t cramped up or anything!” he said, wiggling his wolf ears under the hat. You could barely see any movement, which was good. “Can I get this too?”

Arc picked out a pair of jeans for Tobias that would fit him. She somehow knew it would fit him. She handed Cat everything she was going to buy, “I have no idea how any of this stuff works…” she admitted again.

Cat smiled, a large pile of clothes in her arms, “don’t worry, I’ll take care of this. You go outside and go wait with the boys. I’ll keep an eye on Doll and the other two. We’ll be out as soon as we pay for all of this,” Cat said, walking over to the casher, Doll fallowing silently behind her.

“Thank you~” she smiled, “Noah, Sora, you stay with Cat, okay?” she said, running out the door just as quickly as she had been dragged in. “Tobias!” she sang sweetly. “I just got us stuff that should last forever! And Cat said it was….cheap. I have no idea what this has to do with birds, but I’m so happy!” she beamed. She’d never been able to pick out her own clothes, which should be a simple thing for anyone. But it was a freedom Arc was fully prepared to enjoy for the rest of her life.

She stopped in front of the two of them, “Was this bench here before?” she said, but shrugged it off as her usual forgetfulness. Arc noticed right away, however, that Tobias seemed a bit irritated by something. Most likely the conversation the two had had. Or it could be his usual anti-social behavior getting to him again. Arc tilted her head and smiled at him as she usually did, “So what have you two been talking about? I’m sorry we left you out here for so long,” she said, her hands behind her back, fingers laced together in her usual fashion.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 am
User Image

User Image

Alphonse nodded. He had been familiar with many many things, and running from the military is one he knew well. He knew saying his brother was an ex state alchemist wouldn't be the best of things at the moment. Then his noticed the lightning and his eyes widened with awe. "W-Wow! " He exclaimed almost in a whisper. "Is that Alchemy or-?" He was interrupted by Arc, but had no problem in it. She deserved the happiness. She was glowing with it.

He just smiled up at her while she gleamed with the happiness of shopping. Oh boy~ He giggled under his breath. Al smiled a little more that she noticed the bench, and he scooted over to the end of his side of the bench so she could sit by Tobias. It was big enough for more of them too, he had made sure that they all had a place to rest. " We've just been getting to know each other, and have a little bit in common." He smiled.

It could have been a little hard to believe with Tobias looking so..well like himself, and Alphonse being so girlish looking and happy.

"Huh Tobias~?" He smiled. Alphonse hoped his aura could come to use and help these wonderful people feel good and heal up a little from their traumatic life before this..

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:53 am
User Image

As Tobias was about to answer Al, Arc burst out of the store, all smiles as always. Upon hearing her voice, Tobias snapped back into reality and looked up. The lightning around his arm disspated and moved over onto where he punched the bench. "Arc! U-Uh..." Tobias was so thrown off by her prescence, that he didn't know what to say. He didn't think she noticed that he was angry a moment ago. Not like she would have blamed him.

Al spoke up though, telling her that they were just getting to know each other. It was the truth after all. Tobias just hadn't expected her to come out when she did. He felt Al move down to give them room. Seeing that everything was ok, Tobias took a breath and calmed down. He reached out and took hold of Arc's wrist, gently pulling her towards him and down on the bench beside him. "Yeah. We've just been talking. He's like us Arc! We're something called Chimeras! He's one too!" Tobias told Arc excitedly. Tobias hadn't sounded as excited as this since Arc suggested the two of them break out.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:34 pm
Sora nodded to Arc when she told them to stay with Cat. "Ok Noah what else do you want to look for?" She asked when she thought of something. "Do you want to go find something for Doll?" She asked looking at him. "Lets go see if we can find something for her." She said walking into the girls section. Lets see she looks good in green... She thought while picking up a jade green sweater dress. "Noah what do you think of this one?" She asked.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:25 pm
Arc couldn’t help but smile when Tobias pulled her down. In the labs she would have objected, knowing her father would have had a fit. But now that they were free she felt as comfortable as could be. She even scooted closer to him, her leg touching his. She was beaming with just that.

She turned to Alphonse, a little surprised, “Are you now?” she seemed amused by this information. “Well that would explain your strange aura,” she smiled. “Yes, Tobias, our technical term would be Chimera. An ancient beast that was originally just a mixture between fierce animals. But as you can see…human animal mutation is far more successful.,” and this was very true. Unlike the previous experiments, the injured soldiers were failures. It was her father who realized the potential of from birth mutation. It was a brilliant theory, no matter how morally wrong it was.

Yet Alphonse didn’t seem to be a chimera from birth. His aura was a bit different from the others. “And does the state no of this? You might be in just as much danger as us,” she warned.

That’s when her wings started to bother her. She must have moved in a way that pushed the harness keeping them to her body. It wasn’t painful, just really annoying. You could tell because she started to fidget. She laughed nervously, “Hopefully my son wont have to worry about wearing a harness,” she joked. That was one thing she didn’t want. She wanted Noah to be as comfortable as possible. “He’s only a quarter bird…so maybe they wont grow as big as mine,” she said in a hushed tone.

Noah smiled, “I’m done. But I really like that for Doll! She’ll look so pretty in it!” he smiled, touching the dress. He looked over at a rack and ran over to it, “Sora look at this one!” he held up a white sun dress, “I like this one for her too!” he said. “And it matches her umbrella!”

Cat started to pay for all the clothes Arc had dumped on her. She was surprised at how much she’d found in those few minutes. Usually it takes a girl an hour just to pick out one thing. But being locked up your whole life must make you fidgety in some ways. Cat was kind of glad for this, she wasn’t one for shopping. She was someone who just grabbed something that fit her and looked nice. If she didn’t love it, she didn’t buy it. She was glad that Arc was the same way. Kiki, on the other hand was nothing like that. She’s spend hours picking out one thing, then decided she liked the first thing she picked out better. It was tedious to say the least. But that was really the only thing she was a**l about.

After Cat was given the total she paid up, surprised at how much was still left over. She grabbed the bags and handed one to Doll, “Can you carry this for me?” she asked.

Doll grabbed the bag without a word. She turned and stared at the other two, still picking out clothes. “They are picking out clothes for me, why is that?” she asked.

Cat looked down at the little girl, “Because they’re family and they love you,” she said. Cat frowned a little, wondering how long it would take Doll to return to normal. She’d have to ask Arc how long it took last time. Cat was starting to miss they smart a** Doll she’d met only days ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Alphonse bit his lip a little. He shook his head at the question. "No they don't, but technechly more then half of my life i've been running around against the law. They they caught me in my other form, i would have surely been a text subject so its kinda grown on me." He smiled a little. "Anyways, we have friends high up in the miltary, so if i was found out, i could fake my death, and it would be all over." He shrugged and looked off onto the rest of the town.

"My Brother and I have gotten away with alot of things that are against the miltary's rules." He mite as well spill the information on his Brother too.. "My Brother was a state alchemist at one time, but he was never an ordinary one, he protected me even though i was entirely against the laws of the miltary.. so i hope you are not afraid of him. a few of our best friends are chimeras too, nobody around reismbol really cares what you are, we are all the same at heart and that is all that matters.." Alphonse could feel himself sweating from the heat that was rolling in, it was nearly noon now and it was only going to get hotter for the next few hours.

He hopped he did the right thing by saying those things of his brother.

"I'd probably be on the run to, but there is not many people who know i have my own body back, so im just one of the Elric's cousins to anyone who sees me"

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games