Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:38 am
Sam
User Image

Sam saw Shred and she smiled."Hello sir would you like a smoothie?They're delicious."She made a kiwi one and started drinking it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:59 am
Miyu shrugged. "I have no clue." She said and pet the kitten. "If he does he hasn't done anything to take him away from me." Miyu said. "He followed me, I couldn't just abandon him with no home or family." Miyu looked at the kitten remembering her past.  

Minihost

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:22 am
miho watched as shred whent about his way
"as mush as i love this peacefull life,it needs a little.....zing"
a drop of blood fell off her finger and slithered about like a snake, leaving a trail behind it
"useing this skill, i can use the vibrations of sound on the drop as a eardrum. lets see if anyone is doing something fun" the drop moved tward the poolside juice bar  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:08 pm
(sorry for being gone so long. My job gave me uber crappy hours)

Atrum wanders around the hotel, writing stuff down in his notebook as he walked around. All of the people and beings here interested him, and the fact that humans never noticed very much interested him.  

raozspaz

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:24 pm
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

Reiko had nothing to do. She had finished all of her books and had no more information to add to the members of the Red Hotel.
She was bored! She tapped her fingers against the bell creating a fascinating sound but one that wouldn't entertain her for long.

And I will be your slave........

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:43 pm
((not going to be at home for 3 days, anime convetion is in town)) xd [removed]emoticon(' xd ')  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

DFangPro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:27 pm
User Image
Shred considered going to grab himself a beer as he watched Miho leave. Once she was gone, he got up with one last look at the screens. But, before he can walk away, he noticed a vampire stalking a human woman in the courtyard. "s**t. Must've been bitten today or yesterday," he said as he ran.

Anna wandered through the courtyard before sitting down in the bench. She then proceeded to cry her eyes out. She was running away from everyone; her family, friends...and the man who was supposed to be her finacee that slept with the maid of honor and at least 3 other bride's maids. The wedding was supposed to be next week, but ever since she discovered the truth now she has to start her love life all over. So, as part of the process, Anna sat in the courtyard and shunned society as she cried like she never cried before.

Suddenly, she heard rustling. Her sobs slowly died down to weeps when she heard snarling and heavy breathing. It sounded as if it was a person that was dragging himself through the bushes after heavy drinking. The rustling was getting closer quickly and frightening her. She slowly got out of the bench and slowly backing up under a street lamp. Suddenly she heard the rustling behind her and became mmore afraid. She tripped and fell on the sidewalk with a yelp before the rustling raced toward her.Then the vampire launched out of the bushes with a shreik. His fangs were bared, mouth salivating immensely, and eyes so wide all Anna saw were white orbs with red specks for pupils. She closed her eyes and cringed as she cried, wishing it would end quickly and painlessly. However, when everyhthing went suddenly silent, she slowly came out of her cringe to find the courtyard empty of anything trying to take her life. Anna then got to her feet and looked around making sure it was just a nightmare. But, remembering the bench and the trip she decided to go inside and lay down.

As Anna recovered, Shred watched her from behind a corner in the darkest area in the courtyard. Once she was inside, he took his wolf form and tightened his grip on the vamprie's neck as he held up and against the wall. He simply glared at it as it snapped and snarled at him. "Looks like you were bitten last week, pal," Shred snarled. "GIVE ME YOUR NECK, MOTHER ********!!! GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD!!!" Shred closed his eyes and shook his head as he reached with his free hand and tore a branch off the tree behind him. "Sorry to hear that, buddy." He then shoved the branch straight through its chest and twisted it. The vampire shrieked and scratched at Shred before his head was twisted off like it was a bottle cap.

The body went limp and fell to its knees before falling on its chest, a pool of blood forming from the neck. Shred then picked it up and dragged it into the hotel. He threw the head down the chute before sliding in the body. He then wiped up the blood himself, seeing as it was the night of Miyu's birthday and day off. Afterwards, he went through the bar and grabbed himself a beer before sitting back behind his desk to watch the monitors again. He sighed as he bit off the cap and sipped it before gasping in relief of a cold drink. "...Nothing good ever happens around here..."

((This has got ot be A) my longest post ever, and B) the first ever filler I ever made.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:51 pm
Atrum watched curiously as the wolf boy seemed to kill the vampire with what appeared to be a branch. He wrote several things down inside of his notebook before a fascinating little noise caught his attention and it seemed to come from the front desk. Being very drawn to the interesting noise, he leaps down from the roof of the hotel and lands on the ground, heading off to the front desk.  

raozspaz

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Reiki gave the bell a couple more taps before she hit it in a way that cancelled out the vibrations. She leaned on the desk and supressed a groan. Managing the front desk was a boring duty.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:07 pm
Atrum walks in through one of the side doors and into the main room where the front desk is. When he notices the sounds had ceased, he lets out a slight sigh of unsatisfaction. "Well that just aint right. That was a pretty noise." Atrum says, looking over at Reiki who was standing behind the desk.  

raozspaz

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:17 pm

Reiko gave the bells a couple of well placed ringing taps.
"What, that?" she asked. Why would anyone be amused by that? "It was just...oh never mind. You'll hate it if I explain the physics of it to you." Reiko straightened up so she was no longer leaning all over the desk. "Was there something I can help you with, Master Atrum?"
Reiko often slipped into the English she'd lived speaking. Ending in men being referred to as master and women as mistress. It served for unhealthy confusion.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:31 pm
"Please. Dont call me master. Im pretty sure I only purchased a room and not you." Atrum laughs ever so slightly before leaning on the desk himself. "Just call me Atrum. "I just came along to try and figure out where the noise came from. Not very often that we heard music or such beautiful tones where I come from."  

raozspaz

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:36 am
Sam
User Image

She sighed."Well there's plenty of people,don't worry.I bet I'll to the next one."Sam pulled up a chair and finished her smoothie.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:43 am
Alice was in the pool watching the others swim she sighed at how boring this was. Alice then stood up and jumped into the pool and came up to breath.  

Minihost

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:52 am

Mas-? Oh! Well that was embarrassing.
"Thank you," Reiko smiled. Her curiosity was spikes by his words. "Where are you from exactly? If you don't mind my asking, that is."

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games