Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Please post your suggestions here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:51 pm
For all us Mods to do a huge member and forum clean-up thing~ Pointless threads need to be locked and non-active memebers have no reason to be here now do they?~ (only talking about those with 0 posts in the guild)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:21 am
I've asked about the people with no post before...they dont post so why have them in the guild?  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:01 pm
Remember when we did a member clean up a while back? Well, we decided to PM everyone who had 0 posts so their feelings wouldn't get hurt. Back then, we had to PM so many members, but now we have almost 1000 members. XO

A suppose we could just not send them a PM, but we'd have to ask Kimiyo, who's totally inactive. I think she joined a crap load of clubs and hasn't been on Gaia much. XD;;

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:08 pm
Even if their feelings might get hurt, we still have to do it. Chances are they wouldn't even care.

One post is not that hard to make, just an introduction in the introduction thread or a hello in the chatter box would have suffice, but no, absolutely none. We seriously have no need for members such as the zero posters. confused  

Syrotek
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:25 pm
I know. I'm not saying we shouldn't do it. My point is that we have to ask Kimiyo first. She is captain, after all. =P

Iya likes to use the confused face with Chibi a lot. I love you too, Iya. XD;;

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:51 pm
ChibiTotoro222
I know. I'm not saying we shouldn't do it. My point is that we have to ask Kimiyo first. She is captain, after all. =P

Iya likes to use the confused face with Chibi a lot. I love you too, Iya. XD;;
Because I always have to be so serious around you. xp  

Syrotek
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:55 pm
Why? It's not like I'm an old lady or anything (Just act like one, hur hur... X3). I'm like...3 years younger than you. I think. Maybe. XO

I'm mostly strict in the guilds I'm a mod of, I guess. =3

And you know it's because I luff you. =D heart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:30 am
ChibiTotoro222
Why? It's not like I'm an old lady or anything (Just act like one, hur hur... X3). I'm like...3 years younger than you. I think. Maybe. XO

I'm mostly strict in the guilds I'm a mod of, I guess. =3

And you know it's because I luff you. =D heart
*glomps you*bombards you with marshmallows*

No more strictness around here lady~!! domokun domokun domokun domokun  

Syrotek
Crew

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:11 am
Why not? Someone has to be strict in this guild! XO  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:58 pm
Seriously, I'm going to start banning them. Sorry if I get in trouble, but why have you in this guild if you don't post?~  

Dariram
Crew

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:02 pm
ban them for me please?
i no how u feel..i'm a mod too in Raven's guild..and i'm still doing the same old lecturing..eh..at least i keep up..i say for the less active mods..go to the back of the guild and delete the old old threads..^^
but u don't have to listen to me..fgures..nobody cares for me
oh well  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:53 pm
Dariram
Seriously, I'm going to start banning them. Sorry if I get in trouble, but why have you in this guild if you don't post?~
Kay, but just to make sure, you might want to tell Kimiyo. I doubt she'll have a problem with it though.

Actually, I doubt she would even notice. XD;;

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:21 pm
i don't think she'll care for it at all..^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:51 pm
Kay, I asked Kimiyo, and she said it was fine. X3  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

AngelAchika

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:56 am
Pwease don't ban me!! >.< I haven't been here but I've been at college (still am) so I'm rather busy, well, err...my professors are keeping me busy. I really like this guild, I'm not sure who invited me but thank you to them. heart whee I plan on posting more starting in about a week. >.<

On a more serious note though, I would suggest some weeding of inactive members. Even in clubs weeding has to be done. If dues aren't paid, or they just stop caring, the best thing to do is let them go. They can always return (or ask to in this case) when they have the time again.

Thanks for reading my input. wink  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games