Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:14 pm
Kairanha
I'm even more concerned because I don't know if I'd been used or not...
{{This seems to be a recurring problem for you, Kai.}}  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:26 pm
((oh ehm gee rofl the irony of having this one beer commercial play on tv just now where one dude asks another for their keys and he says no. and then asking for their pants and the other guy says oh, okay then hands them their pants and the guy takes the keys out. hooray responsibility! so yes kai may have made the responsible choice rofl ))

It's okay... last time I was handcuffed to a goat so at least it turned out better this time... but that's not why I came here. I haven't seen you for a while and I was starting to get worried.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:31 pm
Amy sighed softly, her forehead still rested against the top of Kai's head. He had come to see her because he hadn't seen her in awhile. She didn't even know if he had really noticed her absence or not. She could be so insecure at times, and she really needed to stop it. If only it were that easy...

She didn't know if she should talk about what had been bothering her lately, but maybe it would be good for Kai to have a change of subject for right now. Maybe it would relax him more to talk about something else.

"Kai... I'm leaving MW. I'm going to go work at GGB."  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:45 pm
*he always said things in such a roundabout way when it came to his feelings... worried wasn't the right word. you get worried when you can't find your keys. he started missing Amy, but he had yet to realize it yet. he only knew things didn't quite feel right if he didn't see her for a while.*

Oh I see. I don't think I've ever been over there before. Is it fun?  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:56 pm
{{Aww! I loved your post, Kai! It was really sweet. smile }}

Amy felt a huge flood of relief crash over her when she heard Kai's words. He hadn't responded negatively, he hadn't said that he thought their relationship might fail if she no longer worked at MW where they could see each other more often. He simply asked it if it was fun.

She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him from behind. She was even giggling softly. He nuzzled against his temple slightly.

"Oh Kai... I've missed you so much. GGB is so much fun. Karrie took me over there a couple of nights this week, and I think you'd like it there! There are lots of games. You have to send in a fee of 2,000 gold to killafrog to play the games, though. But it helps to pay for gifts for the winners."

"Even if you don't want to play the games, I would love it if you came over there sometime when I'm working so you can check it out. Would... would you maybe want to do that, Kai? I know you really like MW, but it's just not a place for me. I don't fit in over there. I'm not rough enough. I wanted to have a bunch of friends that were girls, but I don't think I'm going to get that over at MW. In your mind, does that change us at all?"

She was so afraid to ask that question, but she had to make sure. She had to give Kai the option of getting out now if he wanted to. She prayed that he didn't, but she didn't want to force him into anything.

"Obviously you'll still be over at the MW, which is totally fine, of course. But would you still want to be with me when I start working over there at GGB? I still want to be with you, very much so, but I don't know what you want."  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:51 am
((Kai's been around and has a lot of experience on how to deal with the world, but when it comes to his own feelings he's clueless. He's got a lot of room to grow up and mature))

*he knew something happened at the bar that upset Amy, but he wasn't one to pry. He had plenty of his own skeletons in the closet and trying to force them out before she was ready could make things worse. when she wanted to talk he'd be there to listen. he knew one thing though. he couldn't afford to get stuck musing over the past or thinking about the future. he needed to deal with what was clearly in front of him*

If you're goinig to be over there then I'll have to pop in so I can still hang out with you. *he smirks* I'm not exactly a rugged individual myself. Whenever I go in the bar I feel like a rabbit hanging out with a pride of lions, but when I think about it that way I'd have to be one badass bunny to survive in there. I don't think you can really choose you're friends. If you're honest and be yourself then some people will dislike you, but more important are the people that are still hanging around you when the dust settles *smiles warmly* Those are the people you should cherish.

*he was still too embarassed to admit it, but he wanted to give Amy the impression he wasn't about to give her up so easily*

I'm going to have to admit I've never been very smart and that helps because I'm too stupid to know when to give up sometimes. I'm not about to let you go because someone else doesn't like you. I like you. That's all that matters to me.

*he feels a little relieved after that and he feels the tension and anxiety start to leave his body and be replaced by exhaustion and feels himself start drifting into sleep* Do you mind if I stay here tonight? I don't think I'd really feel safe anywhere else right now...

((gotta head off to work. see ya. whee ))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:15 am
{{Oh wow! That is the longest post I have ever seen from you, I think. I really loved it, Kai! smile I really enjoyed getting a glimpse into Kai's psyche and hear more of his philosophy. smile }}

Amy felt a tear slide down her cheek toward the end of Kai's words. Those words had meant so much to her.

They had both been through so much this week. It was too bad that they hadn't sought out each other sooner so that they could have been there for each other when everything was happening.

That was the past, though. All they could do now was learn from it and try to be better next time. They were both learning first-hand about how to have a good relationship. There would be bumps along the way, but if they stuck together, they could probably make it through and come out on the other side wiser and so much happier in every aspect of their life.

She leaned down so that she could lightly kiss the corner of Kai's mouth. She didn't want to push him into more after what he had been through. She didn't know if he'd feel comfortable enough with that right now. Right now, they both just needed sleep.

"I really needed to hear that, Kai. Thank you. You know, maybe what happened with me is a blessing in disguise. GGB can be a new start for both of us. Sure, you might visit MW from time to time, but at GGB, we both can just start over, together."

She smirked against his ear and hugged him a little tighter. "And maybe we can plan some parties! That would be a lot of fun. Theme parties. Kai, there are so many possibilities for us now! I was so upset and nervous before, but now, with you here and telling me how you feel and what you want, I'm actually excited to start at GGB! I'll have to give my two weeks notice to Psyzapp, so that will give us two weeks to plan."

She carefully got up from the couch and then helped Kai up. After everything that had happened to both of them, but especially Kai, she didn't want him to have to sleep on the couch. Her bed would be much more comfortable, and Kai needed that right now.

She led him to her room. Thistle was already at the foot of the bed and flicking her tail playfully as she saw her owner and Kai come into the room. She had overheard bits and pieces of what had been said. She was glad that everything was good between Kai and Amy again. She liked Kai and wanted him to be around.

Amy's eyes were starting to droop already, and she hadn't even made it into bed, yet. She pulled down the covers and got into bed with Kai. When they were both in, she snuggled up to Kai, wrapped her arms around him securely to hopefully make him feel safe, and Thistle settled the top half of her body lightly on Kai's feet.

Amy spoke softly as her eyes began to droop closed. "Kai, you are safe here and you can stay here whenever you want. In fact, I'd enjoy it if you stayed here every night. I don't even need to be home in order for you to stay here, just in case I'm working late at the bar some night. You know where the spare key is, and if you want, I can get a copy of my key made for you tomorrow."

Her smile was big and happy as she thought of Kai having his own key to her house, of having Kai here almost every night if he wanted to. How could a week that had been so horrible do an abrupt change and turn into something blissful?

She snuggled closer to Kai, already knowing the answer. It was Kai. He had helped to turn things around for her.

"I'm glad you don't want to let me go, Kai. I want to be with you very much. You can be my bad-a** bunny."

She smirked and giggled softly as she made a reference to what Kai had said earlier. Then, she drifted off into a peaceful sleep, as did Thistle.

{{Night! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:51 am
Amy woke up the next afternoon, yes afternoon, and stretched slightly. When her arm brushed against something warm and hard, she looked over and smiled when she saw Kai resting beside her. Her arm had just brushed against his shoulder since she had still had her arms wrapped around him.

She leaned over, kissed his cheek slowly and softly, and then got up carefully to go to the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom to get ready for the day. She started with brushing her teeth and then getting in the shower.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:45 pm
((Oh yeah that one was an unusually long post for Kai... heck even for me in general lol I got so into it I was almost late for work xp delayed post as of getting a snack and checking the oricon music charts. vamps has a new single out, but I've never really been a big fan of hyde's side project. even l'arc~en~ciel has turned more into pop than rock over the years... it's depressing... random fanboy moment. pay no attention whee ))

*his consciousness began to stir from a deep sleep and he shifted position slightly and nuzzled the pillow. he took a deep breath and noticed the intoxicating smell of a woman. wait. hold on a second. that can't be right... can it? no, it was true. it explained how he had slept so soundly through the night. something that hadn't happened in years. he smiled still hald asleep. it must be her bed. Amy's. as the memory of last night started coming back to him he felt that somehow he'd taken a big step forward after standing still for a long time.

every day of the past couple years felt like the same story repeating over and over so much that the days blended together so he couldn't tell one from the other, but today felt different. he felt... alive. alive for the first time in a long time. finally after a few more moments he opened his eyes to a brand new day*

*he stratched his arms and legs out and relaxed after a moment. he moved the blanket off of himself and started to get up when he looked at his body and saw his near complete nakedness and pulled the covers over him tightly*  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:58 pm
{{I really like your long posts! biggrin I'm glad you got really into the post. smile I have to go for like half an hour, but I'll be right back! I hope you're still on then. smile }}

Thistle looked up at Kai as he started wiggling around. She squeaked up at him in question and then tilted her head to the side. She was still near the foot of the bed.

Was he alright? He was looking quite happy there for a moment, and now he had the covers pulled up to his chin.

Amy came out of the bathroom a few moments later. She had blow dried her real hair and then put the long silver wig on over it. She had also dressed in her silky red Japanese-styled robe with a black skirt on underneath. She thought Kai might like it.

She also had different contacts in her eyes today. She didn't need contacts to see, but she loved to make her eyes look different.

When she looked over at the bed, she smiled when she saw that Kai was awake. She couldn't help but laugh, though, when she saw that he had the covers pulled up nearly to his chin. She practically skipped over to the bed and then hopped onto it next to him. She was sitting the opposite way on the bed and facing Kai.

"Good morning, Kai. It was a pleasure waking up with you this morning. Now, I know you don't have clothes over here, but with my magic and Thistle's help, we can conjure some clothes for you directly onto your body! How does that sound?"

Thistle squeaked at Kai, agreeing with Amy's idea.

Amy laughed softly at her pony and reached back and picked her up. She held her in her lap, scratched behind her ear, and smiled up at Kai as she waited for a response.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:21 pm
{{I'm back! You're gone, though. sad I love your avatar, though! LOL! wink }}  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:00 pm
((my connection sucks today. i spent the last hour trying to get it back and i'll probably lose it typing up this message telling you how i can't get back online... and yes. right on que... that was perfect lol and now it's back... okay good thing I copied my post that i wanted to say down... so when my connection goes... like so... i'd have it ready))

((my connection is getting unstable... not sure when it's going to want to work again, but I might as well work on a post in the hopes it does come back soon... crying ))

*he heard a squeak come from the foot of the bed and he knew he wasn't alone. he looked and sighed in relief. it was Amy's pony, Thistle. he remembered the curse that was set upon him last night and he relaxed his grip on the blankets. the curse definitly hit home with him forcing him to be shy when he would normally be calm and be bold and nearly nude in public situations that would call for him to be shy. He could force the curse to temporarily weaken if he could focus enough willpower, but he couldn't live like this. he'd have to find someone who could take care of the curse eventually since he knew he couldn't assume it would just go away on its own*

*he sat up in bed and outstretched an arm to stroke Thistle's pruple mane* And a good morning to you.

*he heard some footsteps approaching from the direction of the bathroom and he was about to say a goodmorning, but when he laid eyes on the woman coming in his direction his jaw dropped. this was Amy's place... did she have a roommate he didn't know about? he looked her up and down. she had gorgeous white hair that almost touched the floor... large blue eyes that he could get lost in... and that outfit... he'd seen the style in one of countries of the East he had gone through before on his journey through this world... it was aethetically beautiful, but as he had some fashion sense he knew from the lack of a pantyline that she was either wearing panties that were very sexy and rested high on the hips or... oh my... she just wasn't wearing any... he could feel the rush of blood go to his face*

*suddenly a thought hit him... he was nearly naked in Amy's bed with a woman that looked like she was quite friendly. what could possibly go wrong? if Amy caught him like this, she might never forgive him.*

*she said a good morning to him and he recognized the voice. it WAS Amy. he laughed in relief* Clothes? Oh! Right... I'm still... well, ya know. *he laughs nervously* You can do that for me?! We'll I don't really think I'll be going out today so I don't need anything fancy like I usually wear. A simple black robe should do for now.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:11 pm
{{Another long post! You're going to spoil me! XD Faulty connections suck, but I'm really glad that you saved your post! It would have really sucked if you lost all that work.}}

Thistle sighed softly and leaned into Kai's hand as he stroked her. That didn't last long, though, because Amy launched herself at Kai and hugged him tightly, giggling softly.

"You're not going anywhere today, Kai?! Not even to go to the party at MW? You're going to stay here with me all day today? Oh you're so sweet!"

She giggled softly again and then kissed his forehead. She touched Thistle's forehead and then concentrated. She focused on transforming the sheet that was wrapped around Kai into a simple black robe. She also allowed enough interpretation in her conjuring of the robe so that the design would be mostly influence by what Kai was picturing in his mind.

When she pulled back, he now had on a robe and she smiled brightly at him. "Perfect! Now you can get up if you want and take a shower while I make us some food. I have a spare toothbrush in one of the drawers in the bathroom. What kind of food do you like, Kai?"

She started to get off of the bed so that she could go to the kitchen to start cooking.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:10 pm
*he wraps his arms around her* Aint no place I'd rather be, Amy. Wait, Party?! I'm so the... nah nevermind. They can survive for a day just fine without basking in my glow.

*he closes his eyes and braces himself assuming something weird might happen when the sheet transformed. He knew he was safe with Amy, but after what's been going on with him the last couple days he didn't want to rule anything out. after a moment passed and he hadn't felt any odd sensations he opened his eyes and looks at his new clothes and grins* oh wow! even the layering turned out nicely.

*he gets up and strikes a pose in front of a mirror* I could probably use a shower. Hmm... I'll eat pretty much anything and I'm sure anything you cook'll taste good so whatever you feel in the mood to make will be fine.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:19 pm
Cuwen

She smirked against his ear and hugged him a little tighter. "And maybe we can plan some parties! That would be a lot of fun. Theme parties. Kai, there are so many possibilities for us now! I was so upset and nervous before, but now, with you here and telling me how you feel and what you want, I'm actually excited to start at GGB! I'll have to give my two weeks notice to Psyzapp, so that will give us two weeks to plan."

(( rolleyes Gee, wonder where you got the idea for "theme" parties from, Amy? Any other ideas you feel like "borrowing" from MW?))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games