Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:48 pm
Yuka looked at Maarg and the lizard let out a hissing sigh. He closed his eyes and Yuka watched as a wobling map appeared before him. "well that's the floor plan... Maarg where are we at the moment?" the map shifted and another imaged appeared in the same rough shape as the previous. "well this looks like we're underground then..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:50 pm
Zach looks at the map in a slight bit of amazement. Then he notices something and points at it. "THERE!!! That would be the comm room if they have one. We need to go there!!!"  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:19 pm
Yuka nodded. She stretched out her hand and traced a line through the passages leading from the room they were in to the comm room. "Now we follow the energy."

Maarg opened his eyes and the map disappeared. A glowing line lead from where he was stading and out of the cell room.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:26 pm
"Thats awesome." Zach laughs and then quickly turns towards the door. "Well then. We best get going." He walks over to a nearby table with everyones things on it and grabs his rifle and sidearm and begins to follow the trail out of the room.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:28 pm
Yuka fell in behind Zach, her arrow now back in it's quiver and the bow over her back. Instead she walked with her long bladed knife in one hand.

Maarg disappeared, then reappeared infront of Zach. The path became stronger near him, making it easier to follow.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:34 pm
Zach smiles as he continues to follow Maarg. "Well then. I guess that is a good idea." He laughs for a bit and then continues to follow him staying only a little bit behind him.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:03 am
"Zach... were you based in the shelter then?" Yuka watched Zach curiously as he followed Maarg. She had never really been with humans as much as she was today.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:11 am
"I was stationed at the shelter. But I had a feeling that there were still survivors outside of our shelter and I made it my task to find them. In other words, I went against the orders that stated to remain in the shelter at all times." Zach lets out a long sigh as the thought of the shelter;s destruction goes through his mind again.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:57 am
Yuka nodded, though the action was lost due to Zach facing away from her.

(I am having uber writers block today...)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:01 am
"I apologize if anything I say is against your beliefs." Zach lets out another sigh. He still cant believe that his own men are turning against them.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:11 am
Yuka shook her head, "no, none of this is really against my believes... it's just..." she sighed slightly. "We elves try to avoid fighting. We guard our ways through peace, we are known by some as Peace Bearers. When humans and elves lost trust in each other, elves lost trust between themselves aswell..." she looked down at her blade. "for centuries we were peaceful people, it is hard for us to watch on as kin kill each other. Even if they are not our kin."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:15 am
"Yes. I can understand your position on that." Zach thinks about just how much fighting has gone on between the humans and it drives him mad. "My apologies though." Zach shakes his head and then stops quickly as lights all up and down the hall begin flashing red and a deep siren blares throughout them. "Well, our cover has been blown."

(note to any other players in the cell room when we left. if you want to follow us, make your first post say you were following us this whole time or something. sorry for going so far)  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:28 am
Yuka turned as someone came out of a room they'd just passed. She cursed as she felt the cold metal press against her side. "well that's just great." She looked around and saw more soldiers coming out of other rooms up and down the hallway.

Maarg watched the men in open curiosity as they attempted to surround the small group in the hallway.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:36 am
"You know. I really dont like what is going on right now." Zach curses a little bit under his breath and then watches the men, trying to find any weaknesses amongst their ranks.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:58 am
Yuka sighed. "the heart of men are weak. No offense Zach." she looked at the man with a gun currently to her side. "most of them are foolish beyond belief." maarg nodded his agreence.

(and now, dinner. See ya later Rao.)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games