Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:15 pm
"Alright, I will!" I giggled at that, 'Ah, he has a nice laugh' I thought while I then say, "So what do you wanna do now?"
I studdered, "S-s-sorry Kisa-san!" as I sat up slowly still stunned at what happened. I was as red as she was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:18 pm
Kyo stood up and took her hand and left...after paying of course. "Lets go to the park...it always relaxes me."

Kisa sat there and shook her head and also stuttered, "I-It's o-o-ok don't w-worry about it."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:28 pm
(aww, cute! 4laugh )
I smiled as he lead me to the park & was happy go lucky at that point, what can I say I loved Kyo's company.
I looked down blushing still & scratched the back of my head trying to think of what to say.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:30 pm
"Um..well lets go see if the game is still going on, "Kisa said getting up and slowly making her way toward the door and reached out for the knob.

Kyo continued to lead her to the park his hand still grabbing hers.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:45 pm
I just let him lead me to the park & once there my eyes light up even more, "This is awesome Kyo-kun!" I grinned even more at him.
"Uh, alright......" I muttered as I got up & followed her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:46 pm
Kyo smiled, "I figured you'd say that. Now lets go over to the lake." Kyo pulled her along gently.

Kisa opened the door and walked out into he sunny day. She was still blushing.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:06 pm
"Alright, Kyo-kun!" I say happily as we walk.
I was also red in the face that is until we saw a weird site with Naruto looking scared stiff behind a tree, Kanatta was pissed everyone else was still hiding.....maybe now from her, Miroku was unconscious, Izon was also hiding ironically behind the same tree, & what looked like a bear that was also unconscious I saw Yuki half scared as he backed up from Kanatta. 'What in the world happened out here?' I thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:08 pm
Kisa walked over to Kanatta worried, "Are you ok Kanatta-chan? She looked up at her very worried.

Kyo walked over to the lake and let her hand go. He faced her smiling.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:26 pm
I smiled back "So, now what" I asked him.
I walked over to Yuki, "What happened?" I asked when I was by his side.
I looked at him, "She, got mad at Miroku for tackling that bear, in which was chasing me and Naruto for a moment" I explained then that she punched Miroku's lights out & got Naruto running for cover, I of course was just too stuned to move.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm
Kyo smiled and shrugged, "I don't know...what do you want to do?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:40 pm
"Uh,........if you want we could spar now" I say rubbing the back of my head while doing this * sweatdrop * I didn't know what else to say, 'I hope he won't get mad at me.....' I thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:42 pm
"Sure that sounds fun," Kyo chuckled and walked back a couple feet.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:44 pm
(Wow LOL I think it's an excuse to touch each other! 4laugh )
I smiled as I also went back some & then took a fighting stance, "Ready when you are!" I say to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:53 am
Izon peeked from behind the tree he was hiding behind had this expression while talking. sweatdrop "See that's why I never even dare get her mad. Now you understand why we let her be the leader on our team Naruto."

Miroku finally gained consciousness then yelled. "OW!!!! My nose is broken again!!!!! Awww man!!!!!"

Kanatta stood there quietly. It was always hard to tell if she was feeling mad or some other emotion. She had a cold hard expression on her face. You couldnt even tell what she was thinking at all.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:40 pm
Kisa put her hand on Kattana's hand and smiled warmly at her, "Come on i bet hot chocolate will make you feel better."

Kyo nodded and charged her.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games