Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 pm
"Well, spanking is relatively harmless." Bomani said, spanking her again on the backside and smiling mischievously at her. "But it gets the message through. I can't think of anything I could do to you other than this, can you?" he asked, rubbing her butt gently before spanking it. The cheek that he was spanking was slowly taking on a pink hue.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:15 pm
"But spanking is only for children." Chione replied, raising a hand and poking his weak spot again. "There's a hint." She winked, poking again. "Would you hit me harder if I continue?" She asked, her finger poised to strike at the spot again.

((2nd to last post for the night, I think.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:16 pm
Bomani chuckled a little when she poked his side. "I might." he said with a mischievous grin. "I don't think this is quite getting the message across." he said.

[Alright. I'll be off shortly too.]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:19 pm
Poking his weak spot Chione lifted herself up, sitting on the bed. "Your hand is just in the wrong place." She dropped another hint, poking again as she kissed him lightly. "Got it yet?"

((Okay, goodnight then. ^^))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:22 pm
"Getting there, I think." Bomani said as he chuckled, squirming a little bit when she poked his side. "I may need a little more than subtle hints, though." he said with a mischievous grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:58 pm
"Are you trying to make me lose more of my innocence tonight?" Chione joked, taking his hand. "This is the last hint. Otherwise, I would just be giving it away." The princess took his hands and placed them on her sides, leaving them there. "Well...you're right. This isn't as bad as spanking me." She said, realizing that this idea wasn't as naughty as his.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:43 am
Bomani smiled. "Alright, let's see if I got it." he said. He lifted his hands off her sides to the point where they were just brushing against her skin, and ran them slowly up and down her sides, trying to tickle her a little bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:57 pm
Chione began to giggle, her hands flying to his to stop them. "There, now are we even?" She asked, a big smile on her face. She had thought before that he knew how ticklish she was after all these years. But, it appeared that she was wrong.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:59 pm
"Hold on." Bomani said, tickling her a little more. He smiled and took his hands away, kissing her tenderly on the lips.
"There. Even." he whispered as he pulled away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 pm
Gazing into his eyes Chione tilted her head slightly, a bit confused. "How did that make it even?" She asked, leaning in and kissing him gently before waiting for his answer.

((Sorry, have to go again. I have an 2 essays due tomorrow.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:09 pm
"Well, you only tickled me for a little while. I spanked you, then tickled you for a little bit. I think that makes it even." Bomani explained, looking into her eyes. He smiled, getting a little lost in their beauty. After a moment of silence, he spoke again.
"I love you so much, Chione." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:15 pm
Bomani's words of affection lifted her heart, and Chione didn't know how to respond at first. Hugging him tightly the princess closed her eyes. "I love you, too. More than those words can describe." She replied, releasing him after a while. She wished she could show him how much she loved him back, but that wasn't possible. Lying down by his side she sighed, finding his hand and intertwining her fingers through his. "You are my other half, Bomani."  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:18 pm
[By the way, good luck with those essays ^^]
-----
Bomani smiled, looking over at her when she lay down next to him. He looked into her eyes as he spoke.
"I know, and you're mine. You're perfect for me, everything I could ever want in a woman." he lifted her hand and placed it over his heart, then took her other one and placed it over her heart. He could feel them beat in perfect time. "Our hearts even beat in perfect harmony, that's how much we were meant to be." he said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:09 pm
((Thanks, just finished one. ^^))

Chione wondered what he was doing at first, but then realized after some time that he was right. "Then, I'm happy that the gods had made it so." She said, turning her hands so that they held his. "I cannot imagine being with another, Bomani. I live for you, now." Moving to him she cuddled against him, hearing his heart beat as she lied her head on his chest. "As long as your heart beats, so will mine." She freed a hand, bringing the covers over them. Her eyelids were feeling heavy now, but she didn't want to fall asleep, to have this perfect moment end.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:14 pm
Bomani smiled softly as she cuddled against him and started to pull the covers around them. He put a hand softly on her cheek. He looked into her eyes. What he felt couldn't be conveyed with words, so he closed his eyes and kissed her, putting all his feelings for her behind the kiss.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games