Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:28 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt his hand on her shoulder and put her own hand over his. There were definitely alot of books here...but supposedly the library held more. That was almost mind-boggling.

"You can pick out your faveorites...I'm afraid I haven't heard of many of these titles so far." Evie frowned, she wasn't very well educated.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:30 pm
"I already did." Iago said, leaning forward to whisper into her ear. "Imagine, me and you, sitting together and watching a sunset or a sunrise, or any time, my arm around you waist, holding a book, me reading to you..." he whispered, smiling.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:33 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie closed her eyes and listened to his voice as he described the scene to her. It seemed surreal in her mind but she knew that soon it would happen.

"It sounds wonderul my love...." Evie whispered, breathless as she was already there in mind but not body.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:36 pm
"Doesn't it?" Iago whispered. He smiled at the thought and kissed her on the cheek. "It's almost time. I'll go get your cloak, hold on." he said, heading up the stairs. He deliberately got as far ahead of her as he could, because he needed to get something first. He went over to his dresser and pulled a small chest down from it, opening it up. He pulled out a gold necklace, with a round pendant bearing his family's crest. He didn't have much to give his Evie, but for now, he could give her this. He slid it into his pocket and then found a large brown travelling cloak.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:38 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie stared at him quizically...why was he running so quickly? Was he that excited to get going? She was she wasn't exactly sprinting everywhere. No matter, she found his actions to be extremely adorable.

Evie made it into his room and she looked around, they were about to leave this place for awhile. She smiled and plucked the cloak from his hands.

"Time to go." She whispered excitedly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:40 pm
"Put that on, and pull the hood down low over your eyes." Iago instructed. "Your name is no longer Evie, until we leave the castle. It's..." he tried to think up some name. Some female name.
"Marie." he eventually said. It would have to work for now.
"Take the pack, and make sure to keep the cloak drawn about your body." he added. Then again, she looked a little different with his cloak on. He picked up his own bag and got ready to go.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:43 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie pulled the cloak onto her body and lifted the cowl up to cover her face. The cowl was deep and she seemed to disappear into it completely. Marie? That sounded so close to Evie. No matter, Evie pulled the cloak around her body and caught her reflection in a mirror, she looked a bit different, more sinister looking to her own opinion.

"Okay, let's go." Evie whispered, still looking into her reflection.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:46 pm
"Try to disguise your voice, if you need to speak." Iago instructed, putting the single strap of his bag across his chest.
"I apologize if the pack is a little heavy. I tied a pillow to it to try and ease the pain on your back...I'll explain it away if someone asks about it by saying that it's hard to carry a bag that heavy for that long, and the pillow helps it be more comfortable." he said. He headed toward the base of the tower, slowly, so she could keep up.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:49 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie nodded and slung the bag over her shoulder, following him out of the room. Her name was Marie...she needed to disguise her voice and hide in her cloak as much as possible, almost sink into the back of the cowl. It wasn't uncomfortable and she almost liked being a secret.

She descended the stairs behind Iago and kept close to him in case anyone decided to talk to her alone or catch her off guard. This was going to be fun...and even better when they could be alone.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:54 pm
Iago led her out of the tower, into the hall. He needed to make one stop first. "I need to stop by Cyril's room, hold on." he said, leading her up the east wing. Near the stairs, he turned off to knock on a door. Cyril answered it, wearing a muscle shirt that clearly showed off the gauntlet that covered his whole left arm.
"Cyril..." he said in a whisper. "I must go. Send a message to Marcus, tell him to pretend as if I was there in his reports back to my father." he went on to explain their plan. Cyril nodded, putting his real hand on Iago's shoulder.
"Good luck, Prince." he said simply in his slow, controlled voice. That done, he slipped back inside his room, and Iago led Evie toward the front doors of the castle.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:59 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie waited outside of the door as Iago made his short little pitstop. There were a couple of people walking by and they stopped to say hello. Evie nodded at them but stayed silent unless they motioned for her to speak.

"Hello." Evie replied back to them in a dazed, almost air-like voice. It wasn't like her own and they smiled at her and walked on by. Evie had gotten passed her first few greeters and finally got into the swing of things when Iago had come back outside and led her to the front of the castle. Her cowl kept low, she didn't need to meet eyes with anyone.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:02 pm
"Almost." Iago whispered. He wanted to take her hand, but couldn't without giving her away. He led her outside the castle, and then toward her house. "Wait here. He said. He climbed up the tree and opened her window, and slipped inside quietly. Feeling a little strange for invading Evie's personal space, he gathered enough clothes for a few days, and gathered them in his arms. He held them close to his body with one arm as he climbed down the tree, then opened the pack on Evie's back, stashing her clothes inside.
That done, they had to now go to the stables.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:22 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie followed him outside and stayed silent. Evie trotted along silently and hovered like a ghost. As he went into her house through the window , she waited outside for him to finish. Not wanting to seem like a stalker, Evie walked around the front Iof the house, pretending to admire the scenery. She heard rustling from behind her and jumped around suddenly. It was just Iago however. With a great sigh of relief, Evie sealed the bag and nodded at him.

"Stables?" Evie smiled from beneath the cowl, they were almost free.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:24 pm
"Right." Iago whispered. He led her around to the right of the castle, toward the barracks and army training area. He walked up to a soldier near the stable and explained that he and his porter needed horses, as they were travelling out to war. The soldier nodded and led two chestnut horses toward them. Iago helped Evie remove the pack, and he tied it securely to her horse, then saddled his and waited for her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:38 pm
Asuka_Layne
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie followed him around and waves at people when they spoke to her. They were getting so close....she could hardly believe it. When one of Iago's soldiers cane out....she knew it was time to head out. Evie set her foot on one of the stirrups and hauled herself up onto the horse. She gritted her teeth, feeling a pull in her back. One she'd gotten up, Evie turned the horse around and looked towards Iago. She nodded her head once and smiled secretly at him.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games