Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:07 pm
Soquili Name: My Name is Jarl. Though some call me 'Swamp Eye' Jarl. Dunno why though...
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: I like the swamp, spider eyes, my plushie, spider eyes, long walks on the beach, spider eyes, cooking, spider eyes, fishing, spider eyes, my lovely garden, spider eyes, good disguises...oh! and spider eyes! Gooey, succulent spider eyes...that stare at you...mmmmmnmmmm.....stewed spider eyes, fried spider eyes, roasted spider eyes, sushi rolled spider eyes...
What am I looking for in a mate? Must be able to bring me ten marsh frog legs to make frog leg stew, twenty unpopped spider eyes cause they're just good eatin'...and a nice big blade. A swing blade. I got cutting to do. No! I can't tell you what I'm cutting!

What is your soq looking for in a mate? Well, I think she'd have to like the swamp. And of course let me cook for her. I can make a mean mystery stew. And she'll ahve to understand that sometimes I want to be the pretty one...
Breeding slots left: Uhh...what? (he has 3 left)
Fling or Lifemate?: I don't want to be flung around...or fling anyone....what? That's what it means?Oh...well...uh....then...um...I dunno. I don't know if I wanna be tied down. I'm used to being a bachelor, in my awesome swampy bachelor pad. It's a manor you know...okay...so it's an abandoned house, so what? It's my manor.
How do you want others to contact you?: Probably should contact that troll looking person glaring at me.
(Pm me is fine.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:06 am
CURRENTLY FOR MASTER CC ONLY BUT MAY BE MOVED TO RAFFLES IN THE FUTURE IF WE ARE BOTH ABLE!

Soquili Name:
Blood-Queen Lana'thel
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
Lana'thel hates to be questioned by anyone and always has full faith that she knows best. She is use to getting her own way and giving out commands. She is a very stubborn creature and rarely changes her mind once she has decided something.

Lana'thel is a warrior and so if talking doesn't work she will resort to violence, and she doesn't always leave her dirty work to others -she has nothing against getting her hooves dirty. Especially since she feels untouchable most of the time.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
IC: There are two options here. Either a submissive partner who will give her what she wants and forever tell her how beautiful and smart she is -and most likely accept the odd kick without moaning. OR Someone who is just as strong and stubborn as her who makes it a challenge rather than simply giving her what she wants. She wouldn't be able to accept never getting her way so they much be able to let her have it from time to time which would make it easier her for to do the same for them.
BACKGROUND PLOTTING IS A MUST! (If I can RP and you are up to it we can try).

OC: I want someone who will look nice with her HOWEVER looks don't really mean much to me. Edited mane and tail (unless they have a unicorn/devil/whatever tail) is a plus other than that I don't care what breed they are.
Breeding slots left:
3/3 remaining
Fling or Lifemate?:
Fling but I may be tempted into a Lifemate for a good story/idea.
How do you want others to contact you?:
PM please (or in thread if you see me)

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:10 am
CURRENTLY FOR MASTER CC ONLY BUT MAY BE MOVED TO RAFFLES IN THE FUTURE IF WE ARE BOTH ABLE!

Soquili Name:
Misti
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:
She is a carefree spirit who loves to fly on the wind, she has little tolerance for those who wish to harm another and will happily sacrifice herself for those dearest to her. Even though she has few memories from her past she has a faint niggling sensation in the back of her mind that something is not entirely right, that she is not the same as what is expected of her. She is not a vengeful creature, but does get offended when those around her to not give her the trust she feels she deserves. Sensitivity, kindness and happiness rule over most of life, and she aims to attempt to make everyone happy. She has a soft spot for those younger than her especially young foals and Usdia. She wants to open a day care centre for children so that she can help relieve the burden of her parents, but this only increases her longing for children of her own one day.
What is your soq looking for in a mate?
IC: She is looking for someone who love her and cherish her forever. She will be wary to start with because she has had her heart broken THREE times already.
BACKGROUND PLOTTING IS A MUST! (If I can RP and you are up to it we can try).

OC: A flutter or mutant would be a plus but I must admit that I really don't care what they look like or what breed they are. Edited mane or tail (unless they have a unicorn/devil/whatever) is also a plus.
Breeding slots left:
3/3 remaining (One is currently lined up for a fling but can be discussed)
Fling or Lifemate?:
Looking for a LIFEMATE ONLY
How do you want others to contact you?:
PM please (or in thread if you see me)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:49 am

Soquili Name:Jack Sparrow
Image of Soquili:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: I really need to describe Captain Jack ? wink
What is your soq looking for in a mate? I like cosplay soq, but a totally colorful soquili will do. Just no evil looking soquili (sorry but blood or scary things are not in my taste)
Breeding slots left:2
Fling or Lifemate?:flings, he will never be stuck with one mare
How do you want others to contact you?:pm
Soquili Teepee Soquili quest

yoko lorako

yoko lorako

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:05 am

Soquili Name:Hedwig
Describe your soq's personality/interests:independent, kind, loyal, she has sometimes the same habits as Snowy Owl, active during the daytime, from dawn to dusk. She have a direct, strong, and steady flight with deliberate, powerful downstrokes and quick upstrokes. She make short flights, close to the ground, from perch to perch, and usually perches on the ground or a low post. During hot weather, She can thermoregulate by panting and spreading their wings. She can be very aggressive when defending her nest.
She has a sweet and soft voice and she is really calm.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?someone how will stay by her side forever and who love living during night
A winged soquili is a best, wind, flutter or angeni, just someone who can fly with her.
for the color as long as i think they match no preference ^^
Fling or Lifemate?:flings are ok, but I would prefer lifemating, she is my first custom so she is really special.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:19 am

Soquili Name:Anshu
Describe your soq's personality/interests:Anshu is sweet, a little low-tempered. Like a cat, he likes playing
What is your soq looking for in a mate?hum no real idea just no evil XD
Fling or Lifemate?:both are ok

yoko lorako

yoko lorako

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:22 am

Soquili Name:Sugarberry
Describe your soq's personality/interests: kind and sweet.
She likes water the most, always going to swim in the sea.

What is your soq looking for in a mate?someone who love the sea too. Someone matching her colors.
Breeding slots left:3
Fling or Lifemate?:both

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games