Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:32 pm
If you let me have my way.......

((Edgar is my cat. He was sleeping with me while I was typing then just left.))

Tatsel, who had nothing to do, went to the kitchen to demand treats from the cooing cooks.

((On a Personal Note: I think my laptop *Lawrence* really likes Le Disko, he plays it every five songs...I want him to play MUSE!!!))

I swear I'll tear you apart........

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:17 pm
Vivi sighed at the boy, "Hhhhmm, your right, well when you get done I'll show you some more stuff in the castle, ok?" she somewhat foregot the drink she had then took a long sip....more or less downing half of it. "Don't worry I'll keep you save on the tour.....as long as we don't run into newbies who likes to make thin's go boom! Ehehehe * sweatdrop *" she was sure they might will run into those people. & that kind of scared her, so much that she poured some of the wine that was in front of her then downed it. 'Man I wish Ross gets back.....this is just nuts' she thought to herself while getting another glass to calm herself down.  

The Bubblelicous

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:49 pm
" So what is the promise Ross made Scarlet. I have an idea but i'm not sure". Ventura said to her while pouring more wine into the cup. Nearly half of the bottle was gone already.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:05 pm
Vivi sighed, "Well, I think it has somethin' to do with.....marrige.....*sigh* I-I-I hope I can tell him." she then goes & gets alittle more prestored blood & mixes the to then downs it while looking at the boy. "Heh, you know we'll have this bottle dranked in no time."  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:08 pm
Ross bid fair well to Princess Scarlet. He bowed then left her. Ross headed for the kitchen, hoping to get something to eat. He hadn't really eaten anything for three days, he figured that could have something to do with his lack of energy. When getting to the kitchen he saw Vivi was there with Ventura. Something like anger flashed across his normally soft elven features, as he walked past the boy to one of the pantries.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:13 pm
Scarlet said bye to Ross and headed to her room. After awhile Scarlet finally found her room. She closed the door behind her and then ploped over on her bed. She sighed and sat up looking for anything....she then remembered that she had her ipod. Scarlet pulled it out and put the head phones on. The music was loud so that she could not hear anything else. Soon she drifted off into a deep sleep still listening to music.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

bebosis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:14 pm
Dervish walked up the road smiling. Im so glad the master trusted me to do this, this outta be fun. He thought as he continued to walk. He kept walking until he reached the entrance to the castle and was stopped by 2 guards. "Halt! Who goes there!" One of them yelled pointing his pike at Dervish. "I am but a squire. I have been traveling for many days." Dervish lied pulling out the scroll and showing it to them. The guards looked over it for a few seconds then let him through. Let the fun begin...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:16 pm
Vivi had to do a double take when Ross stormed passed them, "Ross! Did you have fun with lady Scarlet?" she asked while looking at him, when he didn't complie she then asked, "What's wrong Ross? Why are you so pissed off?" she looked at him alittle dumbfounded.  

The Bubblelicous

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:25 pm
Ross paused for a moment before pulling out a sort of hard bread from the pantry. "he leaned against the wall and undid the clothe surrounding the elven made food. Ross looked up at Vivi as he bit into the bread. He was wet through, his leather elven armor was heavy on his tired shoulders. "I'm fine." he said it as camly as possible though his heart was tearing itself apart.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:30 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel came out of the kitchen and notices a boy. "You're new," she informed him from right beneath him, "Explain yourself, now."

I swear I'll tear you apart........

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:31 pm
Scarlet felt an odd presence in the castle that made her wake up. She rubbed her eyes and rolled off the bed. She put her ipod away and walked outside of her room and walked down the hall. She didn't know where it was coming from so she decided to go to the kitchen to get something to eat. She could have easily gotten a maid to do it but since she lived without that for a while she was used to doing things on her own. "Hmm maybe i'll make a sandwhich or something," she muttered to herself. The halls were a bit empty but ever 20ft there were gaurds. She finally made it into the kitchen but before entering she backed up and hid since she saw that Ross and Vivi were talking. She didn't want to interupt so she would wait. She was still in hearing distance but she tried not to listen what so ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:32 pm
Ross rolled his eyes at the small woman. He'd lost all his patiences on the ride back from the cave. "do you have to state the most obvious things?" He downed the rest of the bread and sighed as he felt some of his energy come back to him. Not enough though, he needed more. "and why does he have to explain himself? let him settle in first"  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:51 pm
Vivi gave her a * sweatdrop * "You foregot? He's lady Scarlet's friend from the other world" she then went over to Ross, "Are you sure?.....*she hugs him* if somethin's botherin' you, you can tell me, please" she then notices he's abit drained of power so she then gives him some of hers. She then looks up at his face. "Ross, it's goin' to be ok, I promise!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:10 pm
Ventura had just recently left the kitchen. He had took the bottle with him considering there wasn't much left. Ventura walked in a complete circle and ended up on the other side of the kitchen where he spotted Scarlet hiding behind the door.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

bebosis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:28 pm
Dervish worked his way to the castle, hanging back in the shadows to avoid being seen. Even with his paperwork he wouldnt be able to get into the higher tiers of the castle. Security would be too tight. So he weaved his way too the back of the castle avoiding being seen. He heard the sound of armor clanking and quickly hid in a bush to avoid being seen by the guards patrolling the perimeter. As soon as they had walk by Dervish went to work, he grabbed onto the wall using his shapeshifting abilities to transform his hands into claws so he could dig into the walls, then began to scale the wall of the castle.

Dervish smiled as he climbed, he thought being an assassin was the best job on earth. So what if people hated him and despised him for what he did. He was half demon so killing people was almost second nature. Dervish continued to climb and looked above him seeing a window. He figured this would be the perfect place to enter. He stopped right below the window using his hightened senses to hear if something was by the window. He heard the distinct sound of someone breathing and the sound of clinking armor as the guard shifted. Dervish grinned knowing this would be the first kill of the day and quickly propelled himself up and through the window as he did extending his arm and grasping the guard by his own arm and quickly pulling him out.

The guard yelped in suprise but Dervish was too fast for the guard to react. The guard screamed in terror as he fell flailing as he did. Suddenly there was a thud and all was quiet. Dervish chuckled a little and pulled himself up and into the castle landing as softly as a cat. He dusted himself off then began walking away from the window. Soon the dead guard would be found and maneuvering the castle would become diffucult...

(Daaaaaayumn. That was a long as post. Now im tired ~.~ too bed now.)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games