Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko orpanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:59 pm
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
NekoLover1994
Kin smiled at him," Well Azumi and Angela are being adopted by me... but most of the other girls are open. Oh! Davynne and Sora also went out front so she may be coming back soon."
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
"Any girl that needs a family."

Chihiro peers out of the corner of her door.

Chihiro falls over,"Hey, I'm not adopting, I live here."

Sesshomaru looks at her.

*Yuuki sits beside Chihiro on the floor* and i am her new family! and Devynne is also part of our family.

Chihiro smiled, still on the floor.

*Yuuki smiled as well* hey...........when is Devynne coming back?! i wanna do something!

"She'll be back soon." Chihiro looked at Sesshomaru and remebered him from her flashback. Her eyes widend.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:02 pm
*Yuuki looks at Chihiro then at Sesshomaru in confusion then back at Chihiro* r u alright Chihiro?  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:04 pm
"Let me get a fresh batch." The baker said and ran to a giant oven.
(brb)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:04 pm
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
*Yuuki looks at Chihiro then at Sesshomaru in confusion then back at Chihiro* r u alright Chihiro?

She nodded slowly without breaking the connection between there stares.

Sesshomaru went over to her, pushed the hair by her ear behind it and wispered something.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:06 pm
The baker smiled," Coming right up!" As he took the things out of the container Sora was looking around and finally his gaze landed on Devynne, he blushed before looking back up at the baker. "Here you go." The baker handed Devynne the food and smiled at them," Be nice to the lady." He said to Sora. Sora blushed before looking away," I always am..." He muttered to himself. The baker smiled and took the money, after he was done he waved to them as they walked out, Sora held the door open for Devynne and they walked out. He glanced over at her before stopping," Hey Devynne?"
Evangeline101697
Devynne smiled. "Okay so 8 cinnamon buns and 3 crescents please." Devynne said.
NekoLover1994
Sora cocked his head before responding," Just 3 cinnimon buns please." He smiled as well.
Evangeline101697
"I'll get 3 crescents and 5 of your cinnamon buns please?" Devynne asked smiling at the baker. "Sora what would you like?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:07 pm
(okay)
Evangeline101697
"Let me get a fresh batch." The baker said and ran to a giant oven.
(brb)

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:07 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Sesshomaru went over to her, pushed the hair by her ear behind it and wispered something.

*Yuuki looked at them puzzled and thinks* i'm not likin this 1 bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:10 pm
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Chihiro sat there listening, still staring where he was and tears fell down the side of her face.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:11 pm
Suzume glanced over and narrowed her eyes,' I'm not likeing this....' She thought to herself.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:12 pm
NekoLover1994
The baker smiled," Coming right up!" As he took the things out of the container Sora was looking around and finally his gaze landed on Devynne, he blushed before looking back up at the baker. "Here you go." The baker handed Devynne the food and smiled at them," Be nice to the lady." He said to Sora. Sora blushed before looking away," I always am..." He muttered to himself. The baker smiled and took the money, after he was done he waved to them as they walked out, Sora held the door open for Devynne and they walked out. He glanced over at her before stopping," Hey Devynne?"
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Sora cocked his head before responding," Just 3 cinnimon buns please." He smiled as well.
Evangeline101697
"I'll get 3 crescents and 5 of your cinnamon buns please?" Devynne asked smiling at the baker. "Sora what would you like?"
(back. sry my dad wanted to show me how to do an oil change IP)
Devynne stopped walking. "Yes Sora?" She said and turned to face him.  

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:14 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Chihiro sat there listening, still staring where he was and tears fell down the side of her face.

*Yuuki gasps and jumps in between Chihiro and Seshomaru and hisses at him* wat did u say 2 her!?!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:14 pm
(thats okay ^^)
He looked down and blushed," You know... what the others were saying... it was true... but i can't tell them."
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697

I amz a kittin

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:17 pm
(^^)
"It's okay. I feel the same way. I was just waiting for you." Devynne said and smiled/blushed.
NekoLover1994
(thats okay ^^)
He looked down and blushed," You know... what the others were saying... it was true... but i can't tell them."
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:19 pm
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

*Yuuki gasps and jumps in between Chihiro and Seshomaru and hisses at him* wat did u say 2 her!?!

Sesshomaru looks at Yuuki.

Chihiro shut her eyes and shook her head alittle, "Yuuki, it's ok."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:20 pm
Sora looked up," Really?" He blushed a deep red and looked at her shyly," So that means that I can do this..." He leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips before pulling away and blushing smiling down at her.
Evangeline101697
(^^)
"It's okay. I feel the same way. I was just waiting for you." Devynne said and smiled/blushed.
NekoLover1994
(thats okay ^^)
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games