Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

TheHumanMetronome

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:39 pm
User Image
Joe just stood there with his mouth hanging open.
Not only did he live right next to some pretty famous people.
But his bike had just been used to get some guy from the apartment, by 'Wiggy Starlit'.
The teen felt bad for his bike, he didn't like to ride the bus, so he'd bike everywhere.
" Yeah.." he said before clearing his throat and crossing his arms. " Just make sure its a decent bike."
He was trying not to go run into his room and throw a fit.
Well Joe couldn't do that anyway.
The young singer had a photo shoot to get too.
Since he wasn't singing, he was making money by modeling.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

's**t...'
That was Naoko's immediate thought as he heard the door splintering. As if from a horror film, the pianist could see his manager on the other side of the broken wood.
"Look, I can explain..." Naoko started... just as Yumi jumped from his arms and started trying to bite the intruder.
In fact, the small dog continued as the older man pulled NAKO from the room, into the neighbor's room, and began to drag him down the stairs.
"HANASE YO!" Oumori shouted, his lithe frame trying to wiggle out of his manager's grasp. "I can't just leave my dog, baka! Besides this isn't the way I exactly expected heading to the studio today! You even dragged spectators into this, b*****d! Kuso.... I TOLD YOU I WAS COMING IN, DAMN IT!"
Naoko was pissed... but it seemed Scotty had a firmer grasp on the pianist than the blond cared to admit.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:29 am
Ryuukaze

User Image

Oh ******** no he didn't....
Ryu ran to the back room, but by the time he got there and unlocked the door, Naoko had been pulled from the room and into the other apartment, already out the door.
"s**t!" he cursed. Ryu couldn't believe how he had let his lover just be up and taken away from him. How could it be that easy?
No...Ryuukaze wasn't about to let it be that easy.
Running at top speed, he caught up to the two on the stairs, practically glowing in his fury.
"OI! I don't know who you are, but I don't care what position you are in. NOBODY touches my Naoko so roughly."
Drawing back, the small-framed singer sent a punch flying at this "Scotty"'s face, landing a solid blow. Unfortunately for Ryu, the stairwell was all wood, and he was in sock feet.
Perhaps the punch had hurt that guy, but the feeling of crashing down the stairs hurt Ryu even worse.
The last thing he saw before he blacked out was the horror struck face of Naoko getting farther and farther away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:09 pm
-Katsura Daisuke-

User Image

" Hey!... whatever..." Mizu had stolen his cigarette, it wasn't something that bothered him much but he could of at least asked for it. Daisuke walked towards the counter and slightly leaned on it as he looked at the young boy.

" Sure I'd like some coffee." he walked back to the small table and grabbed the bag where the drinks were. " these will be for later on then." Katsura then walked towards a small fridge in the kitchen and placed both drinks inside it, he turned to face Mizu when he heard the beeping sound from the microwave.

The bassist saw him get off the counter and got a nice view of his thighs as he slightly smirked. " nice thighs! " he slightly chuckled while he then noticed that the vocalist had slightly slipped and landed on his knees. " you alright? " The gray eyed man saw the vocalist stand up and open the microwave and pulled out his noodles as he then made his way towards the couch.

Daisuke stood there looking at the long haired boy and then saw him walk back to where he was standing as he then felt him kiss the corner of his lips while he slightly smiled. " your welcome. " he said as he walked towards the couch and sat on one edge while he watched him eat his breakfast.  

xXsoraOo

kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:15 pm
♠|M|i|k|i|♠

User Image

Kazuo saw him get off of the man that was lying on the bed and sit down on a couch near a window as he then looked around for a place to sit. He then saw the blond man offer him a glass of champagne, witch he gladly accepted as he then walked towards the chaise lounge and sat on it. " thank you! " he said with a slight smile on his face.

He took a sip from the glass as he slightly leaned back on the chaise lounge getting a bit relaxed while he slightly sighed. " I'm sorry for not being of much help.." he said while he took another sip from the glass.

(( sorry for the short reply and for the late post. sweatdrop ))
♠|Kazuo Matsura|♠

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:52 pm
新ナイトメア - Le Nouvelle Cauchemar
Let Us Entertain You......

M i z u k i - Ai - Kamtiari
L e a d - V o c a l i s t

User Image

Affectionate moments were something that Mizuki was known for. Hearing the pot click He placed down his Noodles and walked towards the coffee pot and grabbed two cups. He made is own and added one sugar and some Milk to Katsura's before he walked back over with the two glasses. He remembered the comment about his thighs and the devious little pixie smirked. Placing down the coffee cups so he didn't spill anything the boy climbed onto Katsura and staddled him, grabbing his hand he placed it on his thigh and leaned forwards pulling his seductive moves out of his pockets. He tilted his head slightly as he placed Katsura's hands on his thigh and wrapped his arms around the boy's neck and placed his nose to his . "I bet you enjoy them. Aren't they soft?" the seductive little deviant purred before he pulled back and giggles erupted from his throat showing off his high pitched voice that their band was known for.

Grabbing his noodles he flopped back down on the couch his coffee rested on the floor under the couch so it wouldn't spill. Mizuki was a little seductress and he knew that better then anyone. He had a habit of making men do what he wanted even without them noticing. He finished his noddles and whipped his mouth before he grabbed his coffee and placed it to his lips. He looked over at Katsura and watched him for a minute his green eyes shimmered as he reached over and handed him his booklet. He flopped it down on the man's lap as the prissy little princess pushed himself up and spun around for a minute before looking over at the man, "If it's approved by the band that's our new single." he said softly as he glanced away almost sheepishly. He was always timid when it came to his songs. He looked like he wanted to die in a corner some where. He tried to act all cool and relaxed but he was acutally nervous about what people thought about his songs.

User Image

You can call me
--------------------- M I Z U

Miss Wonderland

Quotable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:16 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai chuckled. "It's okay. You're being a great help right now, just talking to me..." He smiled, winking flirtatiously. One of Kai's favorite things to do was flirt with people that he knew would never feel anything for him, most probably because they were men, and they weren't into other men. And that was definitely how he perceived Kazuo to be.
He placed down the glass on the small table beside the chair and took off his damp coat. He walked over to hang it up, then proceeded to remove his shirt with great dexterity. He hung it up in the bathroom, changed out of his pants, hung that up also, then returned, wearing pajama pants from the closet, but obviously no top.
The soloist then sat back down and took another sip of his champagne.
The blush on Kazuo's cheek was still there, though faintly so. "You know, blushing makes you look very cute." He winked. "You should do it more often."
Now the setting seemed right. Shirtless and commando with only pajama pants, sitting across from a person who was probably naked under that thick bathrobe. Perfect.

N a k a i

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:34 pm
-Katsura Daisuke-

User Image

Katsura heard the pot click and saw Mizu get up and walk towards it and started preparing two cups of coffee. He slightly rustled his hair with one hand while he pulled out his pack of cigarettes from his back pocket and placed them on the small table in front of him along with his lighter. He was about to pull another cigarette out but he then saw Mizu walk back with the two cups of coffee. The vocalist had placed both cups down as he then got on him and placed his hand on his thigh, feeling the boys hands being wrapped around his neck.
The bassist slightly chuckled at what the young boy had said as he then slightly leaned forward and slightly rubbed his nose against his.His thighs were very soft, just like a girls. " for some reason you always make me want to kiss you.." he said in a low tone of voice while he then leaned back as a sigh escaped his lips. " ..but that won't happen today now will it? " he felt how the vocalist pulled back and got off of him as he heard him giggle.
He pulled a cigarette out of the pack and grabed his lighter, placing the cigarette in between his lips and lighting it taking a quick pull fallowed by a long one while exhaling the smoke to the roof. He grabed his cup of coffee and began to drink it and looked over at Mizu as he then felt him place a booklet on his lap witch made the bassist look at him a bit confused as he then looked at what was written on the booklet. He began to read the lyrics, everything seemed to be alright he glanced back at him with a slight smile on his face. " you have my approvement on it! and if the others approve it all we need to do is come up with a good instrumental. " he took another drink from his coffee as he looked at the young vocalist. " good work! " he said as he stood up and walked his way towards him and handed him the booklet while he slightly patted him on the head.  

xXsoraOo

Miss Wonderland

Quotable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:00 pm
新ナイトメア - Le Nouvelle Cauchemar
Let Us Entertain You......

M i z u k i - Ai - Kamtiari
L e a d - V o c a l i s t

User Image

Watching Katsura as he told him that he wanted to kiss the vocalist Mizuki laughed slightly. He was very kissable that was true. Watching as the man read over the lyrics and seemed rather pleased with them. When he stood up and walked towards him, and the hand was lightly placed on his head he looked up and smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around the man's torso. He snuggled him for a minute before he nodded his head and thought about how it sounded in his head. He walked over to the Piano and started playing sortly He sung softly the words short mumbles a he placed the Lyrics with the song that he had written. His eyes closed as his voice rung out. It smooth higher then most tenors. It was like velvet as he graced over the high notes.

"Cause we're standing at the cross roads, hand in hand. The sun enlightens our path, which to choose but which to loose. I choose you! You oooo." Mizuki sang softly as he continued playing through the small instrumental part. He gestured towards the bass and continued his piano playing. His long fingers flew across the keys as he continued singing, his voice angelic. There was a reason the little Prince was so cherished. He was able to sing different then anyone else. He looked towards Katsura and smirked slightly once he finished.

User Image

You can call me
--------------------- M I Z U

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:24 am
User Image
Scotty turned around when he heard NAKO's newest lover coming after him.
" Yes.. but how late where you going to be, NAKO? I told you when I called you have three hours to come in.. and now you are over an hour late."
This man appeared to be very stubborn.
Though as a fellow singer, the man should of known that work comes before play.
" I am Scott Bowie-Kara, and I am currently the manger of the band that NAKO is in. Which is why it is important that you let me borrow him from you." Scott said looking at the angry man when he saw the fist coming toward him.
The blond rubbed his face after he got punched, no real damage, but he looked watching the stubborn man fall down the stairs.
This had not been what he wanted to happen.

TheHumanMetronome

TheHumanMetronome

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:39 am
User ImageJoe sighed loudly at the loss of his bike.
Sure, he'd meet some very famous people today.
But they had sure made a mess of things.
Now he didn't have a bike to ride down the modeling shoot.
It was either taking the bus or walking.
Both of which he didn't like.
The bus was dangerous, because many teens his age and younger rode it, which meant he was easier to spot.
Walking, was so slow, and he hated doing it.
On a bike he could speed past everyone, so noticing that the blur passing you was from Strike Up! was nice.
Joe stood at the elevator trying decide if he should to chance the bus or walk.

The teen heard yelling in the stairs, and couldn't resist a look.
Walking down the hall, Joe pushed open the stairway door, there stood Scott holding Nako in one hand and the other clutching his face.
Joe watched as the angry neighbor, slipped and fell down the stairs.
Rushing down the stairs after him, the teen bent down checking the mans pulse. It was strong, which meant he was fine there, but he would probably have many broken bones.
The lead singer turned to look at Scott. " What are you waiting for?! Call an ambulance, or pull around your car so we can take him to the hospital!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:06 pm

"RYU!"
Enraged, Naoko slammed his elbow against the side of Scotty's head.
"If you don't put me down RIGHT NOW, I swear I'm suing you!"
It didn't take TOO much to wiggle out of the manager's grasp, catching himself on the stairwell railing and leaping the few more steps down to the landing.
He knelt beside Ryuukaze, pushing the vocalist's hair out of his face. "Ryu... Ryu, come on, wake up."
NAKO's amber eyes focused on the young man beside him, "Call an ambulance. That b*****d there," he jerked his head toward Scott, "Isn't going to lift a damn finger. Please?"
He held Joe's gaze for a long moment, before looking down to Ryu again, trying to bring the musician around.
"Damn it, akuma-kun... if you don't wake up right now, I'm taking Yumi and leaving for good. You hear me?" Oumori threatened.
If he could wake Ryu up, if he could keep him awake, then he knew the vocalist would be fine.
If not...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:17 am
Ryuukaze

User Image

Ryu heard what Naoko said.
"No! Don't leave me! I'm so sorry, babe!" he screamed.
The only problem, however, was the fact that Ryu wasn't actually making a sound. The vocalist lay there at the bottom of the stairs, the blond pianist leaning over him and trying his best to tend to the fallen man. He was totally unconscious, but he felt the pain in his arm and head. There was a warm, wet feeling in the back of his head as well.
Blood.
Everything that was being said...Ryu heard it and tried to respond, but for some reason he was totally unable to make his body function.
"Naoko....Naoko!!!" he screamed inside of himself, desperate to be able to communicate with his lover.
"I'm so sorry....so so sorry...." he kept thinking, furious with himself for putting Naoko through something like this again, and so soon after the last unlucky fiasco to top it all off.
The only thing Ryu's body would do, though, was lay limply on the floor, blood beginning to trickle from the back of his head.

((OOC: OMG I LOVE your siggy Nil-chan! 10 for the WIN! I miss him so much already...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:35 pm

"Ryu..." Naoko whispered, removing his hand from the sticky wet spot at the back of the vocalist's head.
Blood covered his palm.
"This is the second time..." the man spoke, before glaring angrily at Scott. "The second damn time! You just had to prove you could win, didn't you?! You couldn't let me come to the damned studio on my own time! Hell, I bet the rest of the band members aren't even there yet, you b*****d!"
Reaching his bloody hand into his pants pocket, he withdrew his cell and quickly dialed for an ambulance.
He gave them directions, told them what injuries he could see on the man's body, and stayed on the line... though NAKO actually just set the phone down and ignored the woman.
He didn't want her 'it will be fine' speeches at the moment.
Cell phone now coated in Ryuukaze's blood, Naoko stood up and advanced with lightning speed on Scott, grabbing the man by his collar and shoving him against the wall. "You better hope to hell he's alright... because if he isn't... I swear... I'll kill you myself." Oumori threatened, bloody hand grasped tightly around Scott's white pressed collar.

(((OOC: Hehehe, thanks! I miss him too... *cries* But apparently he did a US television pilot so HOPEFULLY that show will get picked up and the weekly dose of David can commence once more! He's still the best Doctor though. He really made the character seem like a real person, flesh and blood, and not a... well... character.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:34 pm
Ryuukaze

User Image

Ryu could still hear what was happening, though his body was suddenly becoming very cold.
"Don't be so angry, darling..." he thought to Naoko, desperately fighting to make a noise, move a muscle, do something, anything.
Suddenly, he could smell a field of flowers again. Music was flowing through the air all around him.
"Oh no you don't..." he strained against the other side, refusing to let it take him.
"I belong to Naoko, not death." his thoughts were a yell in his mind.
"LET ME GO!"
With that thought, his body arched slightly, but he only made a gurgling sound as blood trickled from his mouth. Still, he couldn't speak, couldn't do anything.
"Naoko...I'm sorry...." Ryu thought again as the chilling waves of unconsciousness began to sweep him away.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games