Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:36 pm
Gikishou smiled. "Whoever you choose, though, better make you happy. Whether it's me or not, I won't forgive them if they make you sad." Gikishou said as he looked up at the stars.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:41 pm
"Well, I don't think the person will make me sad," Kyo said. He then looked at Giki-san. "Besides, if there would be any fights it's normal between two people. I'm sure the person I choose will be kind to me."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:05 pm
Gikishou smiled. "Good." He said before a firefly landed on his nose.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:29 pm
Kyo giggled as a firefly landed on Giki-san's nose. "I bet it wants to become your mate," he said playfully. "Probably because your face has the brightest glow."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:39 pm
Gikishou laughed. "I don't think I'm it's type. "He said with a chuckle as it flew off. "I'm sure it'll find someone though." He said as he watched it join the others.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:49 pm
"I think it understood you," Kyo said as he watched the lightning bug flew away. "Or maybe it didn't understand and it decided that you're not meant to be its mate." He smiled somewhat sadly, though he didn't know why.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:56 pm
"If it's the second one, then I can understand it. After all, you only turn someone down if you're sure there's someone out there that's a better match for you." He said, looking at him. "Hopefully it'll pick someone better suited for them."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:03 pm
"I think it already did," Kyo said, pointing to a couple of fireflies. "They look happy together. Maybe they'll live happily ever after, too. They'll have babies and there will be another generation. Too bad they might not be able to watch their kids grow."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:25 pm
Gikishou smiled."I hope they have a happy life."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:38 pm
Kyo nodded and once again took a sip of his cocoa, which was now somewhat warm. "Hey, Giki-san, what do you plan on doing for school tomorrow?" he asked curiously.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:45 pm
"Just... going to school. Not much to do besides that. And after that we have another tutoring session."He said, shrugging."Why?"He asked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:51 pm
"Well, I thought maybe there's something at school you'll have to do," Kyo said, embarrassed. "Um... Anyway, I have a question to ask you. Would you like to go to the museum with me after the tutoring session?"  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:07 pm
'Is he... asking me out on a date?' He thought, but smiled. "I'd love to." He told him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:10 pm
Kyo's eyes brightened. "Great! I've wanted to show you something there," he said excitedly. "I'm sure you'll like it."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:31 pm
Gikishou smiled and hugged him to help keep him warm. "Actually, I think it's about time to head to bed. Can't have a smart student like you tired on the second day of school." He told him as he gathered their empty thermaces and put them in the bag before letting Kyo put it on  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games