Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pearls of Diamonds

Invisible Borg

8,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:08 am
"Oh I'm reli-" She paused as she was briefly interrupted, and then turned to face the newcomer. "Oh hi! You're a first year too, aren't you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:55 pm
"Why yes I am," Echo answered. "So what's your name.?"  

rocky road sundae

Witty Genius

Pearls of Diamonds

Invisible Borg

8,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:41 am
"I'm Willow." She said, offering one hand and pointing at Ann and Noelle with the other "And this is Noelle and her sister, Ann. I've really just met them."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:31 pm
"It's nice to meet all of you," she answered. "I didn't know all of this was even possible until I got my letter. My family was pretty shocked, but I think they'll be okay with it."  

rocky road sundae

Witty Genius

Alastryona

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:56 pm
Annette stuck her tongue out at her sister. "Actually, it's Annette."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:53 pm
Echo walks into the common room and throws herself into a chair. It had been a long day and she needed time to relax before dinner.  

rocky road sundae

Witty Genius

Pearls of Diamonds

Invisible Borg

8,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:25 am
"So you're muggle born?" Willow asked Echo, giggling a little at Annette's stubbornness.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:02 pm
"Yes, I am," Echo replies, scribbling away at her homework.  

rocky road sundae

Witty Genius

heathenish

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:48 pm
Adam strode over the threshold of the new common room with a renewed confidence. He had heard that the famed task of answering a question to enter it had kept many a fresh first year for hours riddling it out. The knocker had only just finished the question when the answer came to Adam's mind.
"An easy one," he whispered, "next time I might not be so lucky."
Seeing that the plush common area was empty, he slumped down in the chair next to the bookcase in the back of the room. Eyeing the lavishly imprinted spines of the books on the shelf, he thought about grabbing a deep green colored one entitled One Thousand Forest Plants and Their Uses to peruse, but took to long in the execution of it and he quickly dosed off, exhausted from the evening of events.
"Ravenclaw...I had figured, but it is nice to finally be here in my new home," he muttered just before he drifted off to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:30 pm
R0CK Goddess
"Yes, I am," Echo replies, scribbling away at her homework.

"I'm half, myself." Willow said confidently. "I'd avoid Slytherin, if I were you, though. Just so you're aware." She sat down next to the other girls and cracked open a book as well. "I hope you all don't mind if I study with you." She said, burying her head in it.  

Pearls of Diamonds

Invisible Borg

8,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:24 pm
Pan was very happy to get into the House he had wanted from the beginning, although a small part of him wanted to get Gryffindor if only to annoy is older sister and his Aunt Mara who was the Head of House. However the house of the smart was an excellent place in his opinion and he felt he would have many happy years here.
After getting past the riddle (which was by stupid luck!) he looked around the interior of the common room loving the large towering bookcases and windows overlooking the grounds. Oh yes, he was going to enjoy his time here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:33 am
Noelle grinned at Echo "Being muggle born must be interesting!" Then looked at Willow "Not all Slytherins are bad you know, some are quite nice" She smiled and ruffled the ears of her dog that had jumped on the book open on her lap.  

Daliaveyani

rocky road sundae

Witty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:08 pm
Echo waves at Adam and Pan. "Welcome to Ravenclaw! I'm sure you'll love it here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:50 pm
"I've never met any good Slytherins, personally." Willow asserted a little haughtily, looking up from her book to Noelle. Echo is so friendly.... she thought.  

Pearls of Diamonds

Invisible Borg

8,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Doctor LukeHanumari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:52 pm
(OK I have to tell you all that I am IzzyTheBeazt my account got shut off so I am sorry for the long time no RPing I couldnt get back in the guild for some while. I am taking over Dux though.)
Dux stood up, having been waiting too long for the respond to his letter home. He walked to the window, thinking of his mom and his brother out there, without him, missing him as much as he missed them.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff