Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:50 am
Haru grabbed her hand again knowing very well that she was going to try to run. "Your my responsibilty too," he said sternly. "Thus we need to take care of each other."
With his free hand he ran it through his hair in slight frustration. "Rena, you can't win them all. You are human. And humans make mistakes. That's how we learn."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:55 am
"I just can't do this anymore!" She shouted, a few tears springing lose on their own accord.
She quickly wiped them away in frustration and embarassment with her free hand.
"This...this isn't where I belong anymore. I can't....I just..."
She bit her lip trying to push back her sadness again. She didn't want to break. Not now.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:00 pm
"I know, I know," Haru replied softly, squeezing her hand. He didn't know what to say to her, but as Chris said he should just let her cry. He caressed her hand with his thumb in attempt to soothe her some more without getting to close.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:05 pm
She choked back the sob.
"How could you possibly know?" She said a little more bitterly than she intended.
She tried to pull back. She wanted to run, to get as far away from that place as possible.
"You don't know what it's like! You weren't there! You didn't see."
She struggled against his grip a little more. She could feel the tears and sobs struggling to break through, but she fought them back. She didn't want to cry...not now. not in front of him  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:14 pm
Haru's grip didn't falter as his eyes scanned her face.
"Your right I don't know what happened," he said softly. "But don't think I haven't had the same thing happen to me."He stepped a little closer so he was looming over her now. "Go ahead and cry you'll feel a little better not fully but a little." he again said softly. He squeezed the hand he still held a little harder then usual but not enough to hurt her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:35 pm
"I can't." She spat. "I can't waste my efforts crying. There's no point. it doesn't matter how hopeless I feel or how pathetically worthless I am. I can't cry. I learned that a long time ago. I'm agent and I can't cry. I can't be weak. I can't....I can't...."
She choked back another. She bit her lip harder causing it to bleed slghtly. She squeezed her eyes shut, head to the ground, trying to push away the tears.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:50 pm
With his free hand he reached into his pocket and pulled out a napkin. He lifted her face to him before pressing it to her lower lip gently. He didn't say anything as he kept slight pressure to her lip even though it wasn't such a big deal.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:52 pm
Rena shook her head, trying to pull free.
"Stop it." She said. "That's not necessary. Why are you doing this? Wouldn't it be easier just to let me go?"  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:56 pm
"That would be taking the easy way out," Haru shook his head. "That isn't me."
He released her lip, but kept a firm grip on her hand. "Walk with me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:02 pm
"Do I have a choice?" She whispered, looking away.
She never like crying in front of others. It made her feel weak, embarrassed. It was a miracle she had managed to keep the worst of it back, though a few stray tears had fallen. She bit her lip out of habit, ignoring the slight taste of blood.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:07 pm
He handed her another napkin after discarding the other. "You have a choice I'm not going to force you," he said softly. "I'll just walk you back to your room if you like."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:12 pm
"I'd rather go anywhere, but here." She admitted refusing the napkin.
She knew he wasn't going to just let her go. Even if he were to take her straight to her room, she wouldn't stay. She'd find a way to escape. It wouldn't be difficult. Just inconvenient.  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:59 pm
Haru shrugged before walking in slow, steady steps to her room. He didn't know what to do with her or for that matter what to say to her. He let out a long sigh.
"Where would you rather go?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:48 am
She sighed.
"To be honest, I want to go home, but I can't. I would like to visit Alex, but...I don't think I can." She said softly. "Really, all I want to do right now is run."  

Shuro2009

Snowflake109

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:18 pm
"You want to visit Alex?" he questioned not sure what she meant. Did she mean visiting his grave or...
He shook his head she wasn't going to do that. Well he hoped not. He mind slapped himself. Why do you care? You're eventually going to end her... He let out a long sigh. He didn't know what he was thinking, but for now he was just going to go with the flow of things to see where they end up.
"It's just awful how they made you come back to this life," Haru said finally. "I'm sorry that had to happen to you."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff