Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] I Do Believe In Fairies, I Do, I Do Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:22 pm
Mikage laughed at how Orin was excited and energetic. It was better to see him this way instead of being gloomy. Pouring the glass for him he placed the jug on the table in case Pa or the two wanted refills.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:41 pm
"Thanks." Orin said through a mouthful of food as Mikage gave him the glass of milk. It was only a few minutes later that he was done and putting his dish in the sink.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:50 pm
MIkage smiled and gave a slight nod. He ate a few more plate, finished several glasses of milk before he finished. Standing up he placed his dishes in the sink rinsing them off. "Ready?" he asked looking to Orin.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:13 pm
Orin nodded not daring to speak and having father tell him he couldn't go. He quickly made his way to the door. "Orin..." Orin's father called and the boy paused in his step. "Don't get caught by someone." the man warned.

"No worries dad." Orin said smiling before quickly getting out the door.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:13 am
Mikage looked to Pa and smiled, "I'll make sure no one's around." he said smiling as he followed Orin out the door. Looking at Orin, he smiled, "So where too?" he asked the other.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:53 pm
Orin smiled hearing Mikage say he would make sure no one was around. "Were going to the park and into the forest behind it." Orin answered pulling Mikage down the street with him. The were most of the way down the park when a man stopped them.

"Excuse me can you tell me the way to Seneca Street?" the man questioned.

"Sure if you follow this street down two blocks and turn right, down one more block it should be on your right." Orin answered. Of course he knew the way after all that was the street he lived on.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:39 am
Mikage smiled as left walking with Orin. The park with the woods, he smiled he would be able to check out the shed he found from earlier. As they walk the two talked about, about Mikage moving and how they changed, if they even did. That was until a man came up to them asking where Seneca Street was. The street the two lived on.

Mikage eyed the man, he seemed fishy like he didn't live around, or even in this town. Mikage looked to Orin then turned back to the man who was leaving, "I don't know why...but I got an iffy feeling from that man..." he mumbled.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:50 pm
Orin looked to Mikage curiously as he waved the man he had given directions to. "Iffy, whys that he was just asking for directions and were the only ones on the street." Orin said looking confused. Orin was horrible about trusting people, if someone offered him a ride home he was bound to take it thinking that they would never do anything to hurt him.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:18 pm
Mikage looked at Orin, huffing a laugh, "You trust people too easily." he said ruffling his hair. "People in suits asking for directions...always have a bad vibe with me though." he said watching the other male walk down the street.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:12 pm
Orin gave a slight giggle as Mikage ruffled his hair telling him he trusted people too easily. "No one has ever given me a reason not to." Orin answered. The man disappeared behind a street that may or may not have been the street he needed.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:17 am
Mikage looked at Orin smiling as he hugged the other, "And I hope you never do." he said releasing him but kept hold of his hand. "Anyways, shall we go?" he asked smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:53 pm
(Don't forget the other rp)

"Me too." Orin said smiling as they continued to walk to the park with a forest behind it. "We shall." Orin said as he continued to lead the way unaware the man that had asked directions followed them quite discreetly.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:25 pm
((I didn't))

Mikage smiled as he was being led by the other. As they walked, the feeling of being followed and watched wasn't shaken even by the dense wooded area of the trees when they had arrived at the park. Mikage looked around, scanning the area of anyone not seeing anyone but paranoia nagged him. He turned to Orin whispering in his ear, "I feel like where being watched and followed." he said as his eyes looked around.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:40 pm
Orin looked a bit surprised when Mikage whispered into his ear that he felt like he was being watched and followed. "Its probably the small fae around here." Orin said smiling softly. "Now come on I want to fly theres a clearing right up here."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:53 pm
Mikage looked at Orin, "...I hope your right..." he said as he followed Orin to the clearing. Mikage looked around eying ever shadow not seeing anything or anyone. He looked at Orin and smiled. Although he would be keeping a close eye on the surrounding area.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games