Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:19 pm
User Image
If you watch my back...

User Image
...I'll watch yours.

Amaya's eyes narrowed. "Nothing is that easy around here anymore," she snarled. Hisoka glanced around nervously. All he wanted was to get out of there without a fight. Those Coripio who were on their tail end the last couple of days had been more than enough.

~~And we'll keep her safe as long as we live~~

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:33 pm
Alicia sniffed. While she vowed not to swear, the only way she could get her feeling across was by shouting, "Bull s**t!" She paused for a moment. "This is my house! In my house, things are that easy. Just ask. Food, money, a place to stay... I don't care. I'm not trying to sound like a saint or anything. It's just..." she looked down for a moment, thinking. "I don't want you to further ruin my skirt."  

Lieutenant Shotgun

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:37 pm
User Image
If you watch my back...

User Image
...I'll watch yours.

Amaya cracked a smile, scaring the crap out of Hisoka. "Then mind if we come in?"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:47 pm
Alicia looked at Rain for a moment. "Before you get anything, I expect you to fix my skirt." She said sternly. "Wait here." She said, and disappeared into the house. She ran upstairs and into her room, then changed into a dress. She grabbed her poor, poor skirt, then ran back downstairs. "Please come in."  

Lieutenant Shotgun

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:56 pm
User Image
If you watch my back...

User Image
...I'll watch yours.

Amaya nodded, smile still seasoning her lips. She sauntered in, acting the ruling queen of the house. Hisoka hurried in behind her, so on guard he would have jumped on a flea at that point. "Are we sure we can trust them, Amaya?" he whispered to her.
"Don't worry, Hisoka. We'll be fine," she cooed to him.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:11 pm
Alicia lead them into the library. "Please sit down," She said, pointing to the two chairs. "Lily! Can you get my sewing supplies, please?" Alicia called. "Sure," Lily replied from the dining room, where she was setting plates. Lily then headed into Alicia's mothers study, and retrieved the sewing supplies. She sauntered into the library, glancing at the new "guests" for only a moment. "Who're these urchins?" She asked Alica, handing her the sewing kit. "They aren't mutts,"
"Then when did your house become a homeless shelter?"
"It didn't!" Alicia whined. She shook her head, then walked over to Amaya. she dropped the skirt in her lap, then gently put down the sewing kit. "Please fix it."  

Lieutenant Shotgun

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:15 pm
User Image
If you watch my back...

User Image
...I'll watch yours.

Hisoka jumped up in front of Amaya, sword drawn without breaking his movement there. "I will not tolerate that type of talk about Kimiko!" he snarled. Amaya laid a hand on his shoulder.
"Calm down, tiger. They're just commoners," she sighed, already done with the skirt in the commotion. It looked better than new in her hands.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:25 pm
Lily rose an eyebrow. "I insulted you, too, bucko." She said, flipping her hair. "I may be a commoner, but I'm not the street mongrel that came to someone's house with the intent to steal. And anyway, how can you say that Alicia is a commoner if she lives in this house?" Lily added. "High ceilings, antique furniture, ornate clocks everywhere... Now, try to tell me Alicia is a commoner." She finished, walking away. Alicia sighed. "Put your weapons away," she said, watching Lily exit the room. "If you do anything to anyone, or if you mess up any of our things, I will have the cops here ASAP. I'm not on very good terms with you now." said Alicia. She walked back over to Amaya and picked up the skirt. "Thank you. It looks wonderful. Now, what is it you want?"  

Lieutenant Shotgun

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:29 pm
User Image
If you watch my back...

User Image
...I'll watch yours.

Amaya opened her mouth to speak but it was Hisoka who answered. "We need a safe place to be until we're sure the Coripio who were after us lost our trail." Amaya glared daggers at his back for not letting her speak.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:38 pm
"Coripio?" Alicia said, flabbergasted. "Of course you can stay!" She said, grabbing Amaya's hands. "We're having breakfast right now. Feel free to join us."  

Lieutenant Shotgun

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:56 pm
User Image
If you watch my back...

User Image
...I'll watch yours.

Hisoka leaned in to Alicia. "Don't get mad at her too much. This crystal thing changed her in ways that I never wanted to happen..." Amaya simply leered at the two of them and stalked out of the room.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:00 am
"Really? How strange..." Alicia said, scrunching her eyebrows together. "Don't worry, I won't get angry. I just hate when my clothes get messed with, since I buy them myself." she stated, smiling, then followed Amaya out of the room.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:08 am
User Image
If you watch my back...

User Image
...I'll watch yours.

Amaya was already digging into the food like she never ate before. Hisoka grabbed her and started pulling her away. "Share!" he yelled as she fought him.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:15 am
Alicia giggled. She was pleased that things had calmed down. "Oh, when you're finished, I want to show you all something." Alicia stated, grinning.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games