Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:21 am
~"Wait! Eve, eat this."

Alexander pulled out a saran wrapped chocolate bar and gave it to Eve.

~"It helps you regain energy you lost. I made it myself. One bite should suffice for scrying far distances. Two would be for flying completely around the world twice. It also lasts up to a hundred years or so if you don't use it at all. I would not recommend you to use it in battle because it takes a while for it to take affect if your adrenaline is too high. Also don't let it get above 400^F, it will melt and lose some energy within it."

-((P.S.- ^=degrees) not part of RP)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:00 am
Laleo looked up at the closed door beside him. Still being outside of the room, something crossed his mind.
~This would probably be best. Eve will probably leave, that would give Alex a chance to teach Lynette without any distractions. I best take my leave too. Altough I will never remember any of this.

He stood up and walked to the otherside of the tunnel. Laying a hand of it, it gave way to a tunnel. He stepped into it and the wall closed behind him with no sign he was even there.

~I can't belive I'm willingly walking into going back. But it's the only thing I know I can do right now.
He walked farther into the tunnel he made, not realizing he left Siren asleep in the room.  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:50 am
-"Good Luck Eve," she said as she sat on the cot she recently laid on.

Lynette rested her head on her palm and waited for something else to happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:12 am
Alex turned to Lynette then to the cot Laleo was on. Siren was still on it. He then turned back to Lynette.

~"Hey, Lynette, did you notice that Siren is still here?"  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:19 am
Lynette went over to pick up Siren.
-"Hey, wake up...Aren't you supposed to be with Laleo?...Where ever he is..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:32 am
Siren lifted her head and looked at Lynette

~Huh? He's asleep right here.
She looked down at the cot. Laleo wasn't there.

Siren started to look around the room.
~Wh-where... is he?

She started to fly around.
~He was right here with me! I never felt him move!  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:44 am
-"It's okay, you can stay with me until he comes back for you. Unless you want to find him, but I'm not so sure that's safe."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:04 am
~Not down here. I'll take your offer, thank you.
Siren landed on Lynette's head, then rubbed it with hers.

~I wonder where he's ran off to this time. I hope he's not in trouble... I can't get a hold of him... This is odd behavior. He rarely ever leaves me behind like this. He usually tells me where he's going...  

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 am
Lynette stayed silent. She didn't want tot say anything to upset Siren, or tell a lie. She looked over to Alex.

-"So, what now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:28 pm
~"We go to town. Just follow the tunnel. when you reach the fork curve left and then when you reach the second fork you curve right."

Alex started walking down the tunnel that went through the wall. He then slowed to wait for Lynette.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:07 pm
Taking her time, Lynette followed Alex through the tunnel. Tracing a finger along the wall, she closed her eyes and swayed her head slowly back and forth, listening to a tune in her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:22 pm
Alex, looking back every now and then, decided it was too quiet for Lynette to be like this.

~"You know, you didn't used to be like this around Laleo. Why are you distant with me and not with him?"

Alex looked at her with a puzzled face. Way behind them, the door closed to the tunnel they were in.  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:27 pm
Her eyes shot at Alex.
-"Whatever your implying, your deadly mistaken." She closed her eyes again and lifted her head a little. In a lighter, more airy tune, she added, "You just strike me as boring, you don't talk much. And I don't have anything to say." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:50 pm
~"Just thought I'd ask. And I guess you are right. I am a little boring."

Alex sighed.

~"I guess I will try to spice it up a bit. Lynette, do you know how to steal?"  

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:57 pm
-"Stealing is a very bad habit, demoralizes the soul. And to answer your question, sure. Pick up an item of choice, pretend to be dissatisfied and "set" it down, slip it up your sleeve and away you go...But that doesn't mean I'm gonna steal anything if you ask me to. I do have morals I abide by." Her smile grew wider. "...I only steal from greedy merchants who overprice their goods."  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff