Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:14 pm
Toya ignored Joey's comment and smiled at Lisa "Pretty good..... I guess." Toya was lying through her teeth. Her granparents were gone for a while but she would be in for it when they got back. Toya then noticed the boy with the bunny "Hey! Looks like we gotts new kid." She said to them, she then looked at Kyo "Why dont you go say hi, you're being awfully quiet."

Kyo nodded and went up to the unknown boy with his hands in his pockets, the sleeve on his left arm was limp. A black mark showed in his arm "Hi." He said quietly when he was three feet away from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:57 am
Lisa rolled her eyes. "Toya, can't fool me if you can't fool yourself," she told her friend, ignoring Joey's comment.

Emily left the steps and walked around to where there were a few benches and such. she sat down on one and placed her bag at her feet. She opened her book and began to read again.

[[OOC: is it okay that lisa n toya is friends?? also,, extra characters, or as i call them, props, can be played by just about anyone .. this just includes teachers, other random students, etc ... ]]  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:52 pm
Isamu slowly started to walk away from the small group. Their conversations didn't concern him, and he would feel guilty if he listened to them. He looked around to try to find somewhere where there were little to no students.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:25 pm
Ebony looked up at Kyo with is large innocent eyes. He looked back over at Mr.Bigglesworth and sat up. He now held the bunny with both hands and stared it in the face.
"what do you think Mr.Bigglesworth, should I say hi back? Of course, Olivia isn't here but she says I should try ro talk to others on my own...."
He concentrated on the bunny for a moment.
"Right.", He said in a serious tone.
He looked back up at Kyo and smiled.
"Hello." He replied.

{brb}  

demented_Puddin

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:40 pm
{heh hehe please excuse my typos xD}
Olivia skated along the side walk up to the school. She moved quickly and dodged various students.
"NO Skating on school grounds!", A teacher called over the rushed crowds of kids.
"haha! Sorry!" She said skating up to where Ebony and Mr.Bigglesworth were.
{Heh She refers to the stuffed bunny as if it were alive for Ebony}But now there stood a boy. He looked young. She waved her arms making sure Ebony saw her approaching. She let herself fall to the soft grass and flipped around to face Ebony and the stranger boy.
"Hi!" She smiled
She began to remove her Skates. She pulled her bookbag off her back and slipped out some shoes.

Ebony's face light up when he saw Olivia approaching. He secured Mr.Bigglesworth in his arms as she fell to ensure he wouldn't be crushed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:42 pm
Kyo looked at the girl and smiled kindly at the two of them "It's nice to meet you." He told them.

Toya rubbed the back of her head and giggled "I guess so." She admitted, her arms just like the rest of her was decorated in bruises.

((Totally azula ^^))  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:39 pm
Lisa grabbed one of Toya's arms gently and held it out. "Seriously Toya," she told her, trying to sound serious.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:26 am
joey just watched intently.

"yyyaaaa.....see you later?"  

nintendoking99

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:33 pm
" Well, I'm going to go get my schedule.", Olivia said finishing up tying her shoes. She jumped up her two pigtails bouncing with the motion. She ran off into a thick herd of students and disappeared.
{She should run into Isamu. ^^ he seems kinda apart from everything and we can't have that with my little sprite fairy now can we?}
Ebony watched as Olivia ran off aimlessly. She wasn't even headed towards the main office. Then again, Olivia had never had a sense of direction. Ebony looked back up at Kyo then at Mr.Bigglesworth.
He sat thinking for a moment ten stood up.
"It's nice to meet you to but you didn't say hi to Mr.Bigglesworth and he doesn't like being ignored." He said shoving the bunny towards Kyo.

{This is actually Ebony's friendship offering.}  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:10 pm
Kyo smiled "Hello Mr. Bigglesworth." He said and patted the bunny's head lightly. He had no clue what to do other than pat the bunny, he didnt grow up around toys "Im Kyo by the way."

Toya shrugged "They're old, they should fade by three days time." She promised.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:41 am
Lisa raised an eyebrow. "Old? Your arm is black and blue. Honestly Toya," she sighed with frustration and let go of Toya's arm. He glanced over and Renji. "Bye," she said quickly.

Emily turned another page over, completly obsorbed in her book.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:36 pm
Ebony's eyes widened a little. Mainly astonished that Kyo actually said hi to Mr.Bigglesworth who is unfortunately ignored, most of the time. sweatdrop
He smiled widely and practically glomped Kyo.
{You all better know what a glomp is! And it's not at all harmful if Ebony glomps you casue he's so small...now if it were Cornelius..... eek ninja }
"Yaaaaaay! Ebony! Ebony is my name!" He acclaimed.
Olivia sighed deeply realizing she was lost. She took a wrong turn somewhere and now there were barely even anymore students around.
{sorry for shortness sweatdrop when does the bell ring?}  

demented_Puddin

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:29 pm
((now..))

joey heard a bell."time to go."

"bye everyone!!"he said, speaking for both of them.

joey and renji had a serius conversation on the way to class.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:15 pm
When Kyo was glomped ((lol)) he lost his balance and nearly fell but put his arm out and his palm hit the ground, breaking the fall. He laughed alittle "It is nice to meet you both."((Who is Cornelius??))

Toya looked at her arms "I guess so..."  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

demented_Puddin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:25 pm
{hm, well Cornelius I a character for another rp that I do at school with Stefisgarden sweatdrop heh guess I shouldn't have mentioned him since you all know nothing about him xD Mainly he's a flaming gay guy who LOVES to glomp people...and he's not small either. rolleyes }
Ebony laughed as well but hearing the bell sound made him stop and jump up with an almost confused look on his face, Olivia had not returned. {I assume he fell as well since that is usually how glomps go xD}
He wasn't worried though, he just knew she would be incredibly late for class.
He pulled Mr.Bigglesworth up again, looking the bunny in the face.
"Come on, Mr.Bigglesworth we have to go to class!"
He looked down at Kyo again smiling.
"Bye Kyo!" He said running off like a small child, his arms spread out to eachside, his finger tips facing the sky as he pretended to be an airplane.

"oh - my
twitchy witchy girl
i think you are so nice,
i give you bowls of porridge
and i give you bowls of ice
cream.
i give
you lots of kisses,
and i give you lots of hugs,
but i never give you sandwiches
with bugs
in..." Olivia nervously began to recite. She turned a corner, still having no clue where she was and whenever she asked for directions she would get silly "turn left then right then go down the stairs, take another right then a left..not wait a right then go back up the stairs and keep going until you see a poster of Chuck Norris then go left again and...blahblah blah blah blah." Yeah that'll help...She heard the bell ring.
"Stupid.Stupid.Stupid." She said banging her head against a locker.

Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff