Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:09 pm
Axel turned to Haruka. "Haruka, where have you been!?" Axel sounded concerned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:34 pm
"Dogie!" Piro yelled as he tackled Haruka. "Can i keep her? Can i keep her?"  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:02 pm
"She's a werewolf Piro. Not a dog. And no you cannot keep her." Axel said dully.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:16 pm
Haruka swipes at piro with a massive paw while growling "NO ONE 'keeps' ME I'M A HORRID MONSTER!!" and growls louder, showing bright white sharp teeth  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:18 pm
Ryousuke opened his eyes and noticed a reflection on the stone. "huh? how long has that been there" He mumbled to himself then walked over to it and reached out. "Reveal yourself" He said but nothing happened then he sighed and leaned back on the wall when the reflection disappeared and the room began to fill with water. "Not good....not good at all" He said as he looked around then saw a door and ran to it but it wouldn't open. "Grrr....out of all the times I mess something up this has got to be the worst!!" He yelled out as he began to attack the door. "Open you crazy thing!!" He yelled out but stopped and looked at the water flood the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:24 pm
Axel ran to grab Haruka. "Haruka, calm down! No one is going to keep you. Not on my watch." Just then Axel felt a drop of water fall on him. "Water?"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:28 pm
Haruka growls lighter "even mindless he is a jerk" and felt water go down her muzzle then she quickly looked over at axel "Axel, where is this water coming from...? i dont think it's raining is it?".  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:30 pm
Dukanni raises her muzzle and sniffs then bolts thinking to herself "that scent......it cant be..." and runs with her nose to the sky.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:34 pm
"I sence water.." Dakouta muttered and ran ahead, She got to a door and tried the handle. "I guess its coming from here!" she called out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:36 pm
Ryousuke felt the water up to his neck. "Not again!!" He growled to himself then concentrated. "Lend me strength! Banishing sorrow!" He yelled out but the aura would not focus into his hands. "Great..." He mumbled then sighed and waited. "Someone show up already" He said to himself.  

Kuchiki-Roy

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:37 pm
Haruka ran over to Dakouta and put her muzzle to the door and it smelled water "yup, stand back and get onto any high land, just in case it is flooded." and watched them all  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:39 pm
Dakouta outstretched her palms. "No need to worry about that, i can control ice, which also means i can control water, get it. Just open that door."

Arekkusa just stood behind dakouta, it seemed safer behind a water-manipulator than anywhere else.  

Rekkushi

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:44 pm
Haruka raises her back paw and kicked the door open and her eyes widened as all the water rushed out of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:47 pm
"It may get a little hotter in here." Dakouta warned as she emanated a heat wave from her palms, making the water turn to steam. She exhaled deeply after that job was done. "Didn't know that took this much energy.." She muttered.

Arekkusa stood amazed by dakouta's mastery over water. She then fanned her wings to disperse the steam, for she began sweating.  

Rekkushi

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:52 pm
Haruka fell down and started panting "geez-it-is-hot-in-here" and she kept panting. "lots-of-fur-plus-heat-equals-double-the-heat" she said between her panting  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games