Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:20 pm
Alaric smiled in spite of his bright blush and wrapped an arm around her and rested his hand on her far shoulder, he stole a glace at her when she was looking at him, "You look puzzled Lissa."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:00 pm
Lissa laughed a dry and emotionless laugh. "Well in the movies I watch, and books that I read people usually feel something when they are close to their love interest." she told him. She looked down at his hand on her shoulder, "And I do not feel anything."

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:46 pm
Alaric nodded, "I understand why, I mean, from what you said you don't feel anything ever, so I don't think that doing this would suddenly open a floodgate of emotion. I think it might just take a while..." He smiled and squeezed her shoulders, "Are you at least comfortable?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:27 pm
Lissa sighed, "I am fine where I am." she said. She surveyed the position she was sitting in, and nodded. "I am comfy." she told him.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:35 pm
Alaric nodded, "All right... enjoy the movie then, a-as much as you can anyway." His blush was now even deeper red as he chewed on his lip, "Do you mind if I turn off the light? I... have a glare on the screen."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:17 pm
Lissa shook her head, "I don't care." she told him. She shifted so that he could get up to turn them off, and once he was seated again she settled next to him.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:07 pm
Alaric settled back in next to Lissa and sighed silently, "I'm sorry, I- I don't know why I'm so nervous."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:18 pm
Lissa smiled, "You are nervous because you really like," she paused trying to decide how to word it, "You really like us, and you do not want to mess things up." she told him.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:24 pm
he laughed slightly, "Yeah, that about hits the nail on the head. Well, I like the four parts of you I've met, I don't know Kelly yet." He forced himself to relax and leaned back against the wall, his arm slipped from around her and he hesitantly took her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:41 pm
Lissa looked confused, but then her eyes widened. Her lips quirked into a smile, "Once you've met her you might wish for this ignorance again." she said.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:15 pm
He shrugged and spoke softly so they could still hear the movie, "Maybe, or maybe I'll like that part of you like the rest. And I hope that part of you likes me too. Though from the way things have been going, that may not be true. Kinda seems like she doesn't like anyone."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:10 pm
Lissa smiled knowingly, but did not say anything. Kelly was screaming at her not to say a word. Lissa leaned her head on Alaric's shoulder and said, "You have the majorities vote." she told him.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:52 pm
He nodded uneasily, "I'd rather have a unanimous vote... I don't want to suddenly have to act like I don't like you and have the feelings returned one moment, then have you get mad at me and have you practically hate me the next." He sighed and smiled at her with a small hug, "Oh well, in time I hope."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:56 pm
Lissa considered and nodded, "I suppose that could cause a person some emotional anguish." she said. She shrugged and grinned, "Things will be as they will." she said dismissively.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:43 pm
Alaric smiled and bit his lip, "You like being cryptic. Enjoying the movie?" He shifted his focus back to the TV and realized that they had missed a large part of it talking. He smiled to himself because of this.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff