Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:50 pm
((Ooh, I like those names!!! I like Mistwind teh best! And I love the thing you made. It's so nice!!! Now I'm gonna add you to my friend list))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:21 pm
(okies! im gunna exept it!)

Boo looked at Mistwind again "i gave you my genes a while back." She gave her the pendent that said 'Mist' on top and 'wind' underneath. "say Mistwind form" she told the girl

(your attacks

Wind from the mist (attack) - strong gust of wind comes from no were and hits the opponent with strong drops of water.
Breeze shield (shield) - a strong gust of wind blows in front of you, making an invisible shield

hope you like them)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:27 pm
"Stupid cat!" Raven yelled. Then she and Demon flew through the tunnel that Emili made while Dusk was being carried by Demon. When they came back, they saw a set of footprints. Then they took off following it, Demon still holding Dusk.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:32 pm
(yay your on! and the good has a new helper!)

Emili ran and stood, staring at the entrance to her hole "Wave of rushing" she said,prepared to finish as soon as she saw Demon and Raven come out.  

Currently Dead Account

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:36 pm
(this is for all you on the guild
User Image

i must share it with the world!)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:36 pm
"wait...." Demon said. Then they all slowed down to a stop before they came out. "I know. Get ready...." Demon put Dusk down, then crept forward. "Leather storm!" "Feather storm!" The leather and feathers flew out of the tunnel and hit Emili.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:45 pm
Emili jumped over them, her leg not getting out of the way in time. she fell. standing up, she ran to the edge of the tunnel "Blades!" she finished her sentence and the Blades were in the whole tunnel, the only safety they would have is to race the blades to the end of the tunnel. she ran to the other end of the tunnel and used wave of rushing blades down that side, blades coming at them from both sides, no escape

(soon she learn new move cause she most experienced!)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:48 pm
"Leather tornado!" "Feather tornado!" Then two tornados mixed and surrounded Demon, Raven, and Dusk, protecting them from the blades. "You'll have to try a lot harder than that now....."  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:51 pm
Belle was confused, but she did as she was told. "Mistwind form," she said, still completely calm.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:09 pm
Boo Grabbed her by the arm, "good i was right now come on!" she said pulling Mistwind by the arm following the sent trail

Emili took the chance to run "Wave of rushing blades!" she called aiming strait down to make a huge tunnel, she ran on ignoring the hole. maybe raven and demon would be fooled and think she was down there

(think shes down there or somethin!)  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:13 pm
((NEVER!!!!! They are to smart and must keep her for the Dark Night.))

Raven almost fell for the trick, but saw Emili's trail of prints going in a different direction. "This way...." Raven and Demon flew after Emili. Demon was carrying Dusk again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:24 pm
Chris ran up to the hole in the floor and jumped in following the trails soon he caught up.He jumped up to Emili side with blood still dripping for a head wound."What do you say to a combo?"He asked his partner.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:25 pm
( stare i dont have prints, this is a tile flooring....and im not a cat)

Emili shot her wave of rushing blades strait up in the air, missing when she tried to aim it a raven and demon "dang it!" she said

(your not smart if you dont know what the plan is!)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:26 pm
((Sorry but no one told me))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:28 pm
(not talking to u talking to Leafpetal)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games