Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:03 pm
Kindlestar glanced at the girl curiously and nodded. "How'd you?"

"Forget it. Just put one of my shirts on. I think we are more or less the same size," she said, then headed upstairs with Kindle.

Aurican sighed as he heard Dawnlight yelling again.

"Who are you calling stupid?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:41 pm
Badgerkit glanced at Dawnlight and Emptykit then shrugged. He trotted inside after Kindlestar.

"You seem to be going senile to because you can't seem to hear me!!! STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:43 pm
Dovekit just followed in silence  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:22 pm
Kindlestar came back down with Aurican's sister, both of them giggling at something. She saw Aurican and waved at him. She had taken off her hat, as she no longer needed it to hide her ears. She walked up to him and looked up at him.

"Should we go now?" she asked, grabbing her bag of food, ready to eat on the go.

"Sure. You sure the kids will be okay here," he asked.

"Mousebrains will be fine..." Dawnlight snarled, glaring at Emptykit.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:37 am
"how exactly did you turn us into humans?" Honeyheart asked Dr. Kashi  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:45 pm
Emptykit stuck her tung out at Dawnlight "Go fall in a fox hole stupid!!"
Bagerkit pulled Emptykit inside "Take care of the leader!" he said cheerily "or i wont forgive you" Badgerkit grinned coldly over at Aurican.

Dr. Kashi paused before responding "well it's a bit compleca-" a quick look at Honeyhearts eyes made him stop. "heh" he adjusted his glasses. "The powder that got released into the air was filled with human genetics and a new type of gas that burns away anything that doesn't make the genetic standards. It was suppose to be used for medicine, but when the accident happened . . . well your aware of your the current situation." Dr. Kashi glanced at Cinderstar "we had no idea the effect would be this strong." his eyes lit up in excitement.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:18 pm
Dawnlight nodded and started off, running away from the house and towards the lab where the WoodClan leader and him had gotten separated. It was a long run, he could tell Kindlestar was having no problem keeping up, as she herself was much faster than he was, and had much better stamina, but he could tell that the human was starting to weaken, as his breath started coming in short pangs and gasps.

Once they had gotten to their destination, he turned back, and sure enough, Kindlestar was almost dragging Aurican by the arm, an amused look on her face as he clutched his sides.

"You guys sure run a lot..." Aurican complained, sweat trickling down his forehead.

"Why are we stopping?" Kindlestar asked, her yellow eyes firm on Dawnlight.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:15 pm
Cinderstar turned and glared at Dr. Kashi, "please keep your excitement under control, this is your humans mistake which has gotten us here" Cinderstar flexed her hand imagining the dirt grinding in her claws, " we need to go home in our normal bodies and thats all you should be think about right now."

Emptykit and Badgerkit watched the group go. Emptykit's eyes flashed in irritation of being left behind.

Badgerkit sighed then turned to Aurican's older sister "umm . . thank you for taking care of us, i'm sorry if we are bothering you in any way . . " Badgerkit said while awkwardly nodding.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:24 pm
Dawnlight looked back at Kindlestar and then back to where they had been heading. Close by, there was a building, the building he had seen the humans go to alongside Cinderstar and her group. He pointed towards it, his bright blue eyes wearing his usual scowl.

"They took them that way. You, human, you know the place?" he asked, looking back at Aurican.

Aurican looked over at the building and he nodded his head. "I don't tend to frequent this area much. To be honest, this place seems to be a bit hidden from view. I think I have heard of the place, but the name slips my tongue... Are you sure this is the place though? From what I have heard the place is a lab... If your friends are really cats as you say they are... well..." he stopped talking after a while, his hand on the back of his head as he thought.

Kindlestar had been silently observing his movements, and the tension on his back was not a good sign. She turned to look at Dawnlight, then nodded at the look on his face. Determination... good, we will need that...

"We are going up ahead Aurican... You don't have to follow anymore. I wouldn't want you to get hurt in the process however... and I wouldn't want you to get in trouble. Just go back to your nest, and we will come back with Cinderstar and the others," she said, a slight purr in her voice as she smiled at him before breaking to a run in the direction of the lab, Dawnlight close behind her.

Tina looked down at the two kids and then grinned at them. "So you two are Syd and Ella huh? Nice to meet cha. Your food is over at the kitchen if you want to eat. However, if you are sleepy, I can fix up a bed for you two to lie in."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:55 pm
Badgerkit felt himself getting tired again. "i think i'll go to sleep E-ella do you-?" Emptykit's stomach growled loudly.
"Bring me some food!" Emptykit ordered.
"Hey!! we're not at home you can't ask like that!!" Badgerkit gasped.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:26 pm
Tina smirked and patted Emptykit on her head.

"Of course sweetie. I would never expect someone so small and young to do something for themselves. Why, at your age children shouldn't do anything other than play. They aren't particularly useful for much else anyways," she said, the last part more like an afterthought to herself as she turned around. "Now, what would you like to eat? I believe that food was only brought for Badgerkit, but I could fix you something."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:40 pm
Emptykit felt herself prickling in anger. "I want steak!! Lots of steak!!! And strawberry's!!!" she huffed out as she stormed towards the room with the smell of food.

"Wait Emptykit!! Calm down she didn't mean it like that!! Emptykit are you listening? geees. . ." Badgerkit whined stumbling forward. Man . . . i'm so tired . ..

~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Kashi flinched at Cinderstar's sudden harsh words. "Well anyway this way please." Dr. Kashi said adjusting his glasses while gesturing to a door.

Cinderstar lead the way in. The door lead to another large room, but this one was filled with tables. "What is this?" Cinderstar woundered out loud.

Redpine sniffed loudly but sneezed after inhaling dust. "Well i can't tell you what it smells like but it looks like this is where the two-leggers ate."

Dr. Kashi followed the group in silently. "That is correct, this is the cafeteria. I though you all might be a bit hungry."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:20 am
Tina smirked as she looked back at Emptykit storming towards the kitchen and she followed, looking at Badgerkit as he tried to calm her down. She realized however that the boy seemed a lot more tired than the girl, so she grabbed him by the shoulder and then made a sharp, ear splitting whistle directed towards Emptykit.

"Your brother is sleepy, so I am going to take him to bed first. I'll come back and fix you something, but if he stays like this he might hurt himself in the kitchen," she said, staring at the white haired girl.

Aurican looked as the two red heads ran off, their speed much higher than it had been when he had been following, almost as though if they had been holding back before.

He frowned, his face thoughtful. They don't know what they are going to find... I can't just let them go on in alone...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:49 am
Emptykit twitched on the ground in pain from the loud whistle. "Y-yes mam" she mumbled.

Badgerkit let himself be towed along by Tina, his movements felt sluggish. "Thank's again" Badgerkit said apologetically.

~~~~~~~

Cinderstar nodded "I think some food is in order, Redpine! Honeyheart! Time to eat!"

Redpine nodded.

Dr. Kashi went to the far end and pressed a red button. "James can you bring in some breakfast for me and the guests?" Dr. Kashi spoke into a little black box next to the button. An old voice responded "yes Master Kashi right away sir." Dr. Kashi let go of the button and the box made a loud beep sound. "Food is on the way! Now why don't you sit down and get comfy, i'm going to go invite the newer guests inside."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:32 pm
Tina shook her head and patted Badgerkit on the head as she led him upstairs to the guest room. She helped him up the bed and then beamed down at him. "Don't worry bout it, Syd. Your sister is just... hyper. I am sure that she means no harm," she told the young boy before heading out the door and back towards the kitchen.

"So do we go in undetected, or do we storm in and wreck the place?" Dawnlight asked, looking up at the building.

"I have a feeling that we have none of those options," Kindlestar responded, her eyes on the door as a man with a white coat came out of the building, a frown on her face.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff