Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:52 am
"We aren't lying. If you hand Nagi over, we won't take you. But we will fight you with all our strength if you go through with this rebellion. Nagi is our first priority. Capturing Eternal Eyes is second," Arisu told her. "Lord Annexus may not like it, but we must do anything in our power to get his adopted son back unharmed, even if it means letting Eternal Eyes go."
Mamoru was aware of Caleb standing behind him, but stayed calm rather than panicking like the normal person would do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, sir," Eiji said and turned back to Mina. "I will ask again, how did you manage to not be discovered by anyone in the army for sixteen years?"
"Seventeen," Mina corrected. When she saw his confused face, she added, "Hiro is seventeen." She did not, however, answer the question.

((^-^ Happy birthday! I would get you a present, if I had gold, but, unfortunately, I'm broke and I don't have any Gaia cash, either. I spend too much money on clothes and accessories, which is a huge change from real life. Anyway, before I start babbling(which I think already happened) happy birthday. Again.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:21 am
((Lol thanks))

"Maybe we could brake the door down, no, the red eyes are in there. *Sigh*" Raye said. "Yeah, I wonder how the rescuing Nagi thing is going." Rayn said then they looked at each other "Not so good I bet." They said in harmony  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:03 am
(happy birthday!am i to late?)
ninki sat down and didnt care who pet him. but then he sniffed the door handle and began sniffing the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:08 am
((Nah.))

The twins sighed and sat next to the door "What a bore." They said.

Leah nodded in agreement.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:23 pm
Annexus smiled. "Its partly because of their abilities, Eiji, and also partly because there are those out there that hate me far to much to be scarred of something that I have ordered destroyed." He shook his head. "Why not ask something a little more constructive, Eiji?"Annexus sounded strangely happy.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:07 pm
Eiji found it unusual that Annexus seemed a bit...happy, especially considering the situation with his son. Then he turned back to Mina. "Do you know where the headquarters of the self-proclaimed 'Liberation Army' is?" he asked. He hoped to stop the rebellion before it started.
Mina, of course, didn't. She hardly knew there was a rebellion in progress. "No, I don't," she said without hesitation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hitomi was now kneeling next to Sothe, checking for any broken bones.
Sothe winced when Hitomi touched one of his right ribs.
Hitomi, who had been watching his reaction, put her fingertips on the broken rib. Then her fingers started to glow a soft blue. In moments, the rib was completely mended. She had used Sacrifice.
"I'm sorry to make you do this, Hitomi...You should be fighting alongside everyone else, not healing me..." Sothe said.
"You are far more important than this army."
"But this army may be what frees all of the people of this country."
"You are more important to me than all the people of this entire world." Hitomi avoided meeting his eyes.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:46 pm
((aww,, young love between sothe and hitomi))

Daphne rolled her eyes and removed a pin from the back of her hair. She walked up to the door and reached up to the key hole. With her small fingers, she carefully picked the lock with her pin. The door clicked and she peeked in. "Annexy?" she asked, her voice soft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sam. Listen to me. Ditch the boy and run." Caleb spoke through clenched teeth.
Samantha only responded with silence. Before she could talk herself out of it, she ran. She still had Nagi with her and as she had done before, she threw his highness over her shoulder and 'piggy-backed' him. This was the easiest way of running for her while she still had the prince. "Do me a favour. Hold on." She turned down an alley and swung herself up onto the roof tops.
Caleb rolled his eyes. "See ya later," he said, running off after Sam. After he turned down the alley he stopped. Where'd she go? he wondered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:08 am
((^^ Tee hee.))

"Hey!" Nagi exclaimed. This is getting really annoying! he thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fools," Arisu said.
"You'd think they'd learn not to take us lightly. Should we follow them?" Mamoru asked.
"Not yet. First, we need to close off all escape routes. Including the rooftops."
"Leave it to me," Mamoru said and created an impenetrable shield surrounding the entire area, ending all chance of escape.
"If they had listened to us and handed Nagi over, it wouldn't have come to this." Then she disappeared and reappeared in front of Sam. Again. "Last chance. Hand him over, and we will not take you into custody. You have my word."

((XD It's, like, 3 in the morning here.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:59 am
The twins shrugged, they were bored, they stood up. "See ya later." they told the girls and wolf and left.

Leah shrugged and walked up behind Daphne and looked at the king "Sir, I understand your busy, but we have something important to tell you." she said. "He could be a threat." She was referring to clock man.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:22 pm
((nothing to post for daphne at the moment,,sorry))

Sam groaned. "He's just a boy. Why don't you tell your stupid king to go knock up one of his maids or something." She sipped Nagi off her back and held him bnetween her and Arisu. Gripping one of her twin swords, she held the blade to the prince's throat. "How much do you really care about little prince charming?" she challenged
Caleb turned back and ran to where Mamoru stood. "Your the king's taction. Am I not correct?" He approached him without fear though he took his time.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:46 pm
The twins saw a girl holding Nagi, Raye was gone then back, leaving the girl with only her sword. Ryan smirked"Hey! What do we do now?" They asked the girl from the army, they'd seen her once or twice, but never really talked to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:55 pm
Samantha smiled. "Well, I'd love to stay and chat but I've got places to go, people to see. You know, the usual." With that, she dashed off the roof and into the shadows of the alley. She'd have to get the prince some other time.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:57 pm
"Okay, we're taking him back to the castle." They said then ran to the castle, they stopped once they were in side. "Home sweet home." They said, putting the prince down "That wasnt as fun as I thought." Raye said, Ryan nodded.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:04 pm
Sam had lied when she said she was leaving. In fact, she had followed the twins into the castle. Maybe I'll be able to find something out that may help Hitomi, she thought, slipping into a small room. The room was empty except for a desk and some papers.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:09 pm
Leah shrugged and walked down the hall, she walked up to a door and saw a girl she didnt know in there. "Uh, this room is restricted." She said, leaning against the doorway.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games