Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:08 pm
Ashi looked around then sat up "Thanks you two,"Ashi said  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:10 pm
Sora smiled. She gave Ashi a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'm glad you're ok..." she said after she pulled away from him.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:13 pm
"I'm just glad you two are ok,"Ashi said "Do you have any injuries?"Zen asked  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:17 pm
Sora just smiled, then turned to Zen. "Are you asking me or him? if its me, then no. If its him, then yes because i see one on your arm right now," Sora said, turning towards Ashi again, looking at his arm.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:20 pm
"I'm fine,"Ashi said then Zen sighed and looked at it that's a deep wound I'll get some bandages.Anything else?" "I got hit in the ribs but I'm ok," Ashi said but Zen sighed and looked at Ashi's rib cage and a rib was broken.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:25 pm
Sora sighed. "Ashi..." she said. "Just take it easy... you should rest for a while, ok? We're fine right now... and i can fight if something happens," Sora said as she got a chair and pulled it over to Ashi's side so she could sit next to him instead of standing the whole time.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:28 pm
"He always does this,he pushes himself to hard,"Zen said to Sora and Ashi just drank the tea  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:31 pm
Sora just smiled. "Well you need to learn to not push yourself SO hard," she said to Ashi.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:34 pm
"Oh come on it's not THAT bad,"Ashi said and laughed a bit  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:37 pm
Sora looked at Ashi like he was crazy, then she shrugged it off. "Well just TRY to be a LITTLE more careful, ok?... for me?" she asked, smiling.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:40 pm
"Only a little bit,"Ashi said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:46 pm
Sora rolled her eyes. "well for now you have to relax, which means no fighting because you need to heal," Sora said. "but unless we REALLY need the help, just let me fight until you're better, ok?"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:48 pm
"No,the general and his men are my burden and mine alone.I'm sorry I dragged you into this,"Ashi said  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:50 pm
"If you think that i'm going to let you fight the general and his army alone, then you are crazy," Sora said. "while you were fighting the general, I fought the cournel," she said somewhat sounding proud.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:51 pm
"I always hated that guy,"Ashi said  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games