Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:28 pm
"Don't forget I'm here!" Zaborne charged at the Megabots, weapon at the ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:40 pm
Closer, Dembezie would soon arrive to help Kiba.
Kiba laughed at the three bots in front of him. He did not fear them.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:09 pm
"I've got Zaborne, you get Kiba." Rae said into her communicator as the Emerald Rover and the Astro Force Megabot opened fire with their blasters. "Right." Randy said as he turned to face Kiba, sword at the ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:26 pm
"You again, huh? If you insist." The blade of one end of the double scythe deflecting some of the blasts back.  

Ore-sama no Bakura
Crew

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:31 pm
Both Drake and Tucker distracted Kiba, making him easier to hit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:38 pm
Randy used Drake and Tucker's distraction to his advantage and slammed Kiba with several nasty punches. Meanwhile, the Emerald Rover drew it's sword and slashed at the scythe Zaborne was using, hoping to take his primary weapon from him by destroying it.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:42 pm
Kiba reeled from the punches, he growled and slashed at his enemies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:49 pm
L stumbled forward from the missed punch, but gained control back when he spun around on his hands, going in for a flurry of kicks.  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:53 pm
sparks flew as Kiba's razor sharp claws struck the TerraForce Megabot, causing it to stagger backwards from the blow  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:55 pm
"Capoeira, that something you learn from Misora?" B asked rubbing his cheek where he'd been kicked.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:03 pm
"Yes B, I did."
Jestin arrived at the battle, and not a moment too soon. She got out her whip to tie up the beast once again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:18 pm
Kiba thrashed around trying to escape the grasp the siren now had him in. His grandsons weren't helping matters with the hits they were laying in.
At last, Dembezie hovered over the battle. Kiba had been his vessel at a time when his soul was separated from his body, and he did not want his former vessel to die now. He slowly floated down to the scene below while assessing the situation further.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:30 pm
This time, both fighters got serious. They fought with kicks and punches so fast, C could hardly catch what was happening.
Calchia and Jurio had no idea how they arrived in this world, or even what world they were in, but they knew it was nothing like Arridia, their home world. "I can sense many aura waves over there, Jurio." she said to her bestfriend.
"Well, let's go and check it out, it's the least we can do." he replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:32 am
With a hefty sigh, Ionex looks back at Murdoc and asks, "Why is it that I must be denied a proper test run! I haven't followed through with the basic procedures, minus full weapon discharge and shield strength. I shall not be denied!!" At this, his sights fall slowly back onto Murdoc, who has sword rooted into the ground, both hands clutched onto the handle. "Umm, what, may I ask, are you doing?"

He should already know the answer to this question, as Murdoc was deeply concentrating, pulling the energies of the world toward him. Reacting with the flow of his thoughts, they elements of the world pulsed through his sword and into his body, as he then pulls the blade from the earth.

"...I just had to take a moment to get back up to speed, re-aligning myself with the planet. Seeing as my presence was being ignored, I found it best to take the time to do so, less I get further upset...but I'm ready to enter the fray again!"

Ionex hovered there, recalling the last time someone pushed him into his Negative form...the results certainly weren't pretty.  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:43 pm
"Twin Emerald Blasters, fire!" Rae shouted as the Emerald Rover opened fire on Zaborne, at the same time, the remote controled Astro Force Megabot opened fire with it's shoulder blasters. Meanwhile, Rand aimed his weapon at Kiba. "Phoenix Shooter, lock on and fire!!!" Randy shouted as a rather large beam launched from the open beak of the Phoenix Terrabot, which the TerraForce Megabot was now using as a blaster.  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games