Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:37 pm
Josh floated down to the ground, their molecules slammed together. "Seth may have Morgan right where he wants her, but I have bait." They were in an old warehouse, it was totally dark. Suddenly lights flicked on and they could see at least fifty followers. "Seth doesn't have the guts to put Morgan in the cold fire," Josh continued and the followers parted to show the flames of the cold fire. "Once she has entered you will too."
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"Why don't you just turn shadow and take me?" Morgan demanded once they were speeding down the street.

"Ah...I'm just letting Josh have his chance at fame, for a little bit," He smiled darkly and turned down an abandoned street, warehouses lined it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:42 pm
Kisa stared into the cold fire for a moment. No! Morgan! Please hear my thoughts! Its a trap! There's a cold fire! There is too many followers! Don't come! Don't enter the warehouse! she thought as loud as she could. Then she tried to make a run for it, even though there were to make followers.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:54 pm
A follower caught Kisa and pushed her back into Josh's arms. He dissolved and appeared on a stage-thing. He looked into Kisa's eyes and made her fall asleep.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan thought she heard Kisa, but it was only 'n'. "You were planning this all a long weren't you?!"

Seth shook his head, "Josh is new. Very new. He thinks capturing a goddess is easy." He glanced at her and tried not to snicker at her hurt face. "Heather was-"

"Don't even go there!" She snapped and Seth pulled the car over. "They're in there, but be careful. He has fifty or so followers behind him." Seth grabbed Morgan's hand and put something cold and smooth in it. As he pulled his hand away she saw a burn mark in the shape of the moon amulet. She gasped and was about to speak, but he was gone. "Thanks..." She whispered and walked into the warehouse.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:59 pm
Kisa was dreaming as she slept. She saw what was happening while she was asleep. She was in Josh's arms on a stage-like-thing in the warehouse. Josh?... why are you doing this?.... i can't believe i... i liked you.... Then she saw Morgan enter the warehouse. Morgan! No! Its a trap! Please don't fall for it! You'll get forced into the cold fire! Kisa pleaded, but she knew she probably wouldn't hear her.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:26 pm
Morgan heard Kisa, loud and clear. She looked up to see her in Josh's arms. "Let her go," Morgan said and walked towards them, the followers were scared of here and made a path for her.

"You have to walk into the cold fire," Josh said, grinning darkly. Morgan clenched the moon amulet tight in her hand. Lifting it up she quickly put it around her neck, she felt safer and stronger as the cold metal touched her skin. A follower tried to grab her, but shot back as Morgan's magic shot at him. Josh snickered, set Kisa on the ground and appeared in front of Morgan.

"O mater Luna, Regina Nocias, adiuvo me nunc," She said clearing. Josh grimaced and sent her flying. Morgan hit the wall. She landed on her feet and smiled, Josh was doing what she wanted. "O mater Luna, Regina Nocias, adiuvo nunc." She shot magic at him and the followers around her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:30 pm
Kisa stared as she watched. Come on! Let me wake up! I need to help her! Kisa thought, but still couldn't wake up. She stared at Morgan, hoping she'd be ok.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:38 pm
Morgan shot at Josh again, "You've hurt us long enough!" She yelled, all her anger, sadness, and happiness came into her magic. Everyone disappeared, no one except herself and Kisa stood in the warehouse. Morgan was confused, but ran over to Kisa. She went into her mind and pulled Kisa out of her sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:40 pm
Kisa woke up and looke at Morgan. "huh?... what happened.... There were so many of them... the followers.... and... Josh!" Then she sat up. "What... what happened? Where did they go?"  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:47 pm
Morgan looked around, "Their not gone, I can still feel them." She could feel their minds, trying to get into hers. Morgan stood and looked into the cold fire that stood in the middle. Pain suddenly shot through Morgan's back and she was rushed back to reality.

Kisa was still asleep, the followers were still around her, Josh in front of her. He snickered, he had made that memory so he could attack. Morgan leaned against a wall, her head and back were killing her. She reached up and touched her head, warm blood filled her hair. She tried to stand but Josh pushed her back down. "O mater Luna, Regina Nocias, adiuvo me nunc." She breathed.

Someone clapped and everyone turned. Seth stood next to Kisa, smiling and clapping.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:52 pm
((darn it! evil sleep....))

Kisa was back 'outside her body' watching again. Morgan! What the... Seth? Oh great... i'm asleep and i'm watching, but i still have no idea whats going on! she thought/said.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:59 pm
Seth walked over to Kisa and touched her, she woke. Then he faced Josh, "Beautiful performance. Far better than anyone else I've seen try the same move." He looked at me, "I'm sorry that you have to die this way." Morgan was confused, one moment he was handing her a moon amulet the next he's going to kill her.

Morgan pushed herself up, "I will never die until the Atrox and everything created by it are destroyed." She growled and closed her eyes. Her body surged with power, but suddenly left. She opened her eyes and everyone was gone, she saw the last of shadows disappearing through windows.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:04 pm
Kisa woke, confused. "wait.... now what happened?...." kisa said, looking around.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:05 pm
Morgan shrugged, "No idea." She smiled, knowing exactly what she did. "Lets get going before they return.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:07 pm
Kisa looked at Morgan. "um... ok. Lets go," she said, getting up, but fell. "ow... i guess i'm still a bit out of it..."  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:15 pm
Morgan giggled and helped Kisa to stand, they walked out of the warehouse. You got away this time, but I still know something you don't. What happened three nights ago. Seth's voice touched her mind. She spun around and looked around, she knew he was somewhere in the shadows.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games