Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:10 pm

Priestley
Ixor-san
Priestley
Ixor-san
Priestley
I do think it's unfair that zz1000zz is having to repeatedly state his neutral intentions whenever someone has an issue with his criticisms.
This is not the place for neutral. It's not a debate thread. It's supposed to be light-hearted and happy. HAPPEEEEEEEEE darn you!!!

*shakes you by the shoulders and looks maniacal*

*stuffs a sammich in your mouf*
*blinks and scarfs down the sammich*

Mm...I was hungry
xd

That wasn't a maniacal look, then?

I can't think of any way to answer that that couldn't be turned against me O_o
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Ixor-san
Priestley
Ixor-san
Priestley
Ixor-san
Priestley
I do think it's unfair that zz1000zz is having to repeatedly state his neutral intentions whenever someone has an issue with his criticisms.
This is not the place for neutral. It's not a debate thread. It's supposed to be light-hearted and happy. HAPPEEEEEEEEE darn you!!!

*shakes you by the shoulders and looks maniacal*

*stuffs a sammich in your mouf*
*blinks and scarfs down the sammich*

Mm...I was hungry
xd

That wasn't a maniacal look, then?

I can't think of any way to answer that that couldn't be turned against me O_o

Check and mate.

Priestley

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Doh... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:23 pm

Ixor-san
Ok. Here's an idea. You pick the next topic of conversation. I really would like to be able to have a good-natured conversation with you. That's why I wanted this thread. I figured it would promote some kind of harmony. Debates can get pretty heated and it's nice to be able to remember that there's a regular, worthwhile human being behind those controversial views.

The problem with this is I could pick a topic and have a good tone, only to have someone interfere with negativity. Indeed, I find this happens to me quite often.

You could always talk about how silly my avatar is.

Priestley

The only thing that strikes me as unfair about it is I have to explain them to people who do not even approach neutral.

zz1000zz
Crew

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:24 pm

zz1000zz
Ixor-san
Ok. Here's an idea. You pick the next topic of conversation. I really would like to be able to have a good-natured conversation with you. That's why I wanted this thread. I figured it would promote some kind of harmony. Debates can get pretty heated and it's nice to be able to remember that there's a regular, worthwhile human being behind those controversial views.

The problem with this is I could pick a topic and have a good tone, only to have someone interfere with negativity. Indeed, I find this happens to me quite often.

You could always talk about how silly my avatar is.

Priestley

The only thing that strikes me as unfair about it is I have to explain them to people who do not even approach neutral.
I always wondered if there was a reason it's always nakie xd
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:38 pm

There was a time when I took Gaia fairly seriously, and I posted in Extended Discussion quite often (on a different account). I happened to have a reasonable amount of "wealth" back then, but I never cared for the dressing up part of the site. Because of this, my avatar rarely had much "wealth" equipped. I was always bothered when people in Extended Discussion would be dismissed because they were "poor," despite having legitimate posts.

So when I got rid of my old account and started fresh, I decided to reject the dressing up part. I was not particularly interested in it, and it allowed me to "make a stand." Over the time of this account I have made a few exceptions, such as this scar. Usually they were because of bugs (I wore a Top Hat back when it made my pony tail float in mid-air).

zz1000zz
Crew

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:42 pm

Somehow I suspected as much. Coincidentally, I never thought it silly.

Meh, I have a whole lotta stuff so I can dress my avi up on my whim. I just find it fun. I used to dress it up the I usually do irl. That tends to change depending on my mood and what I'm doing. Right now, it's dressed up as on of my RP chars.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:47 pm

You did not think it silly?

My clown nose has failed me.

zz1000zz
Crew

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:51 pm

eek

I never noticed it. may have been distracted by the nakedness lol

More likely I'm just blind and unobservant. I have ridiculously poor eyes.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:53 pm

I didn't notice it either. It blends in with the scar. To me, it always looked like you were making some kind of statement, though I'm not sure what I thought that statement was.

Priestley

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:57 pm

The statement is, "Even naked with no makeup, killer clowns rock."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:01 pm

Clowns scare me! crying

But I s'pose that's the point XD

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:08 pm

About now is when I would normally make a reference to Pierrot, and everyone would look at me blankly.

I hate being so predictable.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:13 pm

No...no...I know who you're talking about...

*hides*

Creepy man...

Wait...maybe we're not thinking of the same one...

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Priestley

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:53 pm

Who's Pierrot?

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games