Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Lake
Small forest by the lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:54 pm
*Cole noticed Isabella is still outside*
"You know if you dot get enough rest , your body will tire out." Cole said  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:24 pm
"What's the point, half the people here think I am some spoiled brat. You know me better than all of them Cole, and yet you let them talk about me like I am one of those spoiled rich kids, when i am just a girl who wants to go back to where I can stop feeling like I have to sower 10 times a day."

Isabella did not look at eher best friend. She just couldn't.

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:47 pm
"Those kinds of people are in a trashy mood. Beside the reason Free doesn't respect you is because that he had a bad experience with Rich people. He was a prisoner at first but the prison he was in was owned by a rich royal family and the prisoners were not just criminals but Slaves. I was one of them as well. We escapped buy temporarily stopping our hearts, went to a cremation area , went to a helicoptor, and flew out. Good times, good times." Cole smiled
"Beleive me if free knew you before he judged you Tisin wouldn't be the boyfriend, Free would. And yes I'm being serious."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:17 pm
"Wow..but Cole you know my father would never do such a cruel thing to your kind. Trust me you even met him more thnan ocne. Your father and him might have hated eachother because of their stupid competition, but you both know my family too well. We never imprison the innocent, only the wicked souls who walk the planets."

Isabella was trying to ignore the boyfriend part. She didn't even know there was a label between her and Tisin, and she would enevr picture herself with Free. She failed to tell Cole that she was soon turning into a full vampire, also that she hadn't had any blood for about a month.

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:18 pm
"I never said it was a your father that made us prisoners. It was a crazy warlock upsest with power and all that. And I know that your father will never do that to me or free because we actually helped guarding your family after prison because of community service."*Cole trying not to laught because of the funny things They did during that service*

"Give time with free, talk to each other, hang out , whatever you girls and guys do. And trust me that free is cool to be with." he said as he was about to go into the tent to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:43 pm
ISabella smiled a little, she was not the most affectionate person in the world, and most of the people who knew her too well would know, but she hugged ehr best friend slightly, and ruffled his hair. She yawned and stretched slightly. She was going to take his advice.

"Thanks...meanie."

She teased, ebfore making ehr way to the tent. She glanced over at Tisin's cot, before making her way to her own, and taking off her shoes. She curled up and closed her eyes, trying to sleep peacefully.

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:36 pm
*Cole took out his shirt and left his undershirt, put away his cigars and matches* "I hope the next day changes from negative to possitive" and he went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:39 am
*Next Morning*

Isabella woke p, early the next morning for a simple walk. She took a nice hot shower, before pulling on her clothing to go walk around to think. She closed her eyes thinking, she did not know where the hell she was going, but she was hoping she would be able to find her way back.

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SSJChocolate

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:50 pm
*Tisin and Cole woke upand noticed that Isabella was gone.*
"Have you seen Isabella Cole" Tisin asked
"No,Free how about you?" Cole asked  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:52 pm
"Nope, but I think she tok a walk" Free said to them  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:52 am
Isabella was going in circles now. She had just past that tree. Crap. this was not good. the lack of blood was getting to ehr senses. She rubbed her arms now feelign cold. She never felt cold! What the hell was going on. There was not even a squirell in sight to drink from. She hoped this could work, she connected her mind to Cole.

Cole I'm lost and need blood, find me."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:49 am
"I know where she is"
*As he get ready to find her he says *
"What do people do when they get lost? The go in circle." And he leaves

"As always I have to do the hard work." Free said.

He notice that she was next to a tree and wanted to have fun. So he goes to a helicoptor that was about to fly and when they did he jumped out and he pulled the string from the parashoot and before he landed next to her he said
"Hi there"  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:07 pm
Isabella jumped as sh heard the voice. She looked over to see free right next to her. She stumbled back, letting her back hit agaist a tree. She closed her eyes groaning lightly. Her gums throbbed, as her fnags were fighting to break through. her throat burned in agony.

"Hey.."

She managed to say lower than a whisper. her skin was nearly white, as she tried not to leap at the male to drain him from his blood.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:08 am
"Isabella, is that you? You look different. Your hair is changing , skin less pale, you look half dead."  

Diamond_Angelo

WeirdZebraWuv

2,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:28 am
"Yeah it is...I haven't had blood in 2 months now..."

Isabella said softly. Her eyes turned pitch black, and she finally le ther fangs get through. She could not hold baclk. her fingersnails were carved into the tree, keeping ehr bakck from hurting anyone.

Lake

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games