Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:42 am
But some people would pay more for it.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:20 am
Hey guys~

I'm back =D

Whhhhhhhhhhhhats happened so far?  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:43 am
Dammie-kins
Hey guys~

I'm back =D

Whhhhhhhhhhhhats happened so far?

ummm, hard to say...you really missed out a lot.....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:16 pm
It wouldn't take long to catch up.  

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:25 pm
Celes Xe
It wouldn't take long to catch up.

true...he only has about 9 pages to read....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:26 pm
And the comments aren't that long, so it'd be 'easy pisy'.  

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:26 pm
I think i'll play it the lazy/sore method and wait out for the next available time where i can input my own words. I'll just sit in the back and take up a couch for now.

Apologies for the people finder thread, That is bugging me that i don't have any idea of how to find her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:38 pm
Oooh, she caught your eye that badly? *wink wink, nudge nudge* I never did understand that wink wink, nudge nudge gesture. It always makes me think that someone has a nervous tick.  

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:54 pm
Now that you have said that it does reference a nervous tick, why would someone do that actually it doesn't say exactly suggest and innuendo or anything its just a sort of....motion...thingy...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:59 pm
Dammie-kins
Now that you have said that it does reference a nervous tick, why would someone do that actually it doesn't say exactly suggest and innuendo or anything its just a sort of....motion...thingy...

okay... just go to that school and ask... or just ask someone in that school you know of... if you dont, find someone that you can get to know of... or just find her XD  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:44 pm
Dammie-kins
I think i'll play it the lazy/sore method and wait out for the next available time where i can input my own words. I'll just sit in the back and take up a couch for now.

Apologies for the people finder thread, That is bugging me that i don't have any idea of how to find her.

For exactly how long have you known her to actually make you wanna do a personal search for this girl?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:05 pm
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins

For exactly how long have you known her to actually make you wanna do a personal search for this girl?

i think its just a one glance thing...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mulizak

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:11 pm
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins

eehhhh....probably something more than that. confused Maybe....idk.
I'm not that familiar w/ this kind of stuff. sweatdrop cry  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:16 pm
Mulizak
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins

eehhhh....probably something more than that. confused Maybe....idk.
I'm not that familiar w/ this kind of stuff. sweatdrop cry

It has to be more than a one glance thing for anyone to go through all that trouble in finding someone you barely know anything about. Although I would admit that love at first site could have taken place...although considering how rare that is I highly doubt that would have happened then.  

tkdauronXIII

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:45 pm
Sorry for jumping in here...
So where did you see her?  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games