Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contest Arena (Guild Events)
October Pokemon Tournament! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you here about the low fat Pokemon?
Caterpie!!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
... ???
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Butterfree, not Caterpie!!
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Butterfree. Caterpie. What's the difference?!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's funny if you tell it ----
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Where is everybody!?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haha, I love Team Rocket. ^_^
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:51 pm

Oooo o.0. I just saw that Yanma challeged Sephoira in the free-level 1 tournament XD. Be aware: Dark Tannin is back.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:54 pm

Kisuke Urahara 32
Well their are I think is about six cat Pokemon Purugly, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Persian, and Delcatty

Raikou, Entei, and Suicune are definitely doggies XD. And you forgot about Sneasel/Weavile 3nodding I feel like there is another one... User Image Purugly.

Edit: OMG, Absol is not in ur list! *bad* Hmmm, upon further inspection, Raikou, MAY be a cat... but I hold that Suicune and Entei are not... therefore, it would be kinda weird if Raikou is a cat... so I have to go with doggy...

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:55 pm

I know about that one She told that she was going to drop that one since it seems to be always be a dead thread sadly
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:58 pm

Rocket Marilyn
Kisuke Urahara 32
Well their are I think is about six cat Pokemon Purugly, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Persian, and Delcatty

Raikou, Entei, and Suicune are definitely doggies XD. And you forgot about Sneasel/Weavile 3nodding I feel like there is another one... User Image Purugly.

In the US yeah they are called dog but they are from Janpanese Legends and from Japan they are called kitties not pups

anyways I see suicune more as a dog and Entei and Raikou look like cats

Kisuke Shihoin

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:00 pm

No... Dark Tannin said he was gone for a week and that he is starting it back up again. So yea, it was dead for a while xp. Oh yea... what about your's? Wanna steal people from mine?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:02 pm

Rocket Marilyn
No... Dark Tannin said he was gone for a week and that he is starting it back up again. So yea, it was dead for a while xp. Oh yea... what about your's? Wanna steal people from mine?

Not so much as steal but borrow them for my tournament if they would like to join.

Kisuke Shihoin

Rocket Marilyn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:05 pm

Kisuke Urahara 32
Rocket Marilyn
Kisuke Urahara 32

In the US yeah they are called dog but they are from Janpanese Legends and from Japan they are called kitties not pups

anyways I see suicune more as a dog and Entei and Raikou look like cats

Interesting... well, Raikou is positioned like a cat (and then there is the teeth), so I can see that. But Suicune moves more like a dog in the movies xp, although its sprite is rather ambiguous. I feel like Entei looks more dog-like too... but, i guess it could be a cat o.0. lol, my brothers and I had a similar conversation about whether Absol was a cat XD. It wasnt until they saw Absol attacking in Stadium that they believed me 3nodding . So, where is this legend? I wanna read it...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:07 pm

Kisuke Urahara 32
Rocket Marilyn

Not so much as steal but borrow them for my tournament if they would like to join.

lol, I know. I just like the word steal XD. Hehe, I always ask people if I can steal something!

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:13 pm

Well Rocket do you support Team Rocket's cause?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:24 pm

Kisuke Urahara 32

Of course! World Domination for the win!

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:32 pm

Rocket Marilyn
Kisuke Urahara 32

I would like to join the ranks of Team Rocket
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:41 pm

Kisuke Urahara 32
Rocket Marilyn
Kisuke Urahara 32

I would like to join the ranks of Team Rocket

I dunno. It's a pretty grueling process o.0. Full of obstacle courses, and amnesia and what not 3nodding

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:49 pm

Sounds just like High School
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:58 pm

No, not even xp. It's so much worse than that 3nodding

Rocket Marilyn

Kisuke Shihoin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:07 pm

Yeah it is more like College and I still would like serve Giovanni
Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games