Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:35 am
grr!! *breaks your arm then heals eye* that. was. low. vampire. *heals arm to but keeps it as a blade*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:03 am
*laughs darkly*Sadly I'm not a vampire. I would be considered something that hasn't been seen in centuries.. a water imp to most humans or just a monster born in human flesh. *drops the candle**makes several watery candles*  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:21 am
a water imp? *rolls eyes and mutters under breath* sounds really lame  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:13 pm
Hey I'd rather be a water Imp than some dead child like you. *mutters something under her breath as her arm heals itself**crosses her arms* You can't kill me, ya know. *eyes turns watery-black*  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:31 pm
why? *looks at you shifting blade arm back to normal*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:18 pm
No one can.....not even the military..... Because I'll regenerate....see????*water spikes attack her**bloody body falls to the ground*......it is sad to never be able to die from any form of pyhsical attacks or weapons.......*stands up as wounds heal**sighs and cracks her neck a little*  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:26 am
Kiki only shuck her head, "You have a reason for singing. A happy reason. You sing for Erik. I sing for the chance to feel my family again. When your reason for singing is happy, it sounds better," she said, looking up at Maura with her ruby eyes.

Bachi looked at Kiki, then to Maura. Maura had long hair, Kiki's was very short. And Bachi's...she looked at her long hair. It was messy, she hadn't combed it in a while.

Kiki noticed Bachi stareing at her hair, she smiled, "Here, let me brush it for you," she said, scooting over to her and putting her fingers thru Bachis hair. "you have very healthy hair Bachi," she said with her eyes closed. Bachi only blushed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:09 pm
Maura saw the blush on Bachi's face. Bachi wasn't such a bad person after all. A little obsessive maybe, but otherwise a good girl. "'Tis true, 'tis true! Very healthy indeed. A good brushing is really all it needs. The silky texture feels so good between your fingers!" she explained. "It's just one of those things beautiful girls are born with I suppose!" she said with a giggle.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:24 pm
*Emmy opens the door slightly and looks at them*...are you guys fighting?.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:39 pm
Kiki smiled at Bachi, "My goodness, wha have you been doing? Your hair is so messy," she asked, but already knew what it was like on your own. Not knowing where you can live, not knowing who knew what you were or weather it was safe or not.

Bachi looked a little shy, she had been spending her nights in the woods. She was sure she smelled like bark or fresh leaves. As if reading her mind...

Kiki leaned over and sniffed Bachi's hair. "Dear me! You smell very outdoorsy. I like it," she said smoothly pulling her fingers thru Bachi's hair. "but perhaps we should give you a bath...,"she trailed off. "Maura, is there a place I could give Bachi a bath around here?" Kiki asked, looking up at her.

Bachi looked back at Kiki with this, her eyes wide. "Bath?! N-No I'm fine! I don't need a bath!" she said wearily. Not only was she shy about her body...but she hated getting baths. The soap always went into her eyes.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:19 pm
"Everyone needs a good bath Bachi," Maura protested. "There's the bathroom right there!" he said pointing to it. "If it makes you feel any better, Kiki can just do it." She saw the blush on Bachi's face and this was her reasoning for saying that. Maura had grown up in the orphanage, and as she grew older, she was forced to take on many responsbilities as sort of a big sister to the little ones. Lots of times, she had to help bathe the little girls and she was a pro at getting them to take one for whatever reason; this one being no new one to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:42 pm
Kiki Smiled, "Now Bachi, it wont be that bad. I'll even go in with you," she said. Kiki picked Bachi up, again a surpriseing sight to see, and headed to the bathroom.

Bachi squealed, flailing her arms about wildly, "I don't wanna I don't wanna!!" she screamed as she was pulled into the bathroom with a deep blush on her face.

The door close. More screaming and fussing could be heard.

((Okay...a little funny))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:43 pm
((yes it is! lol))

Maura gave Bachi a sympathetic smile. It was all she could really do. But the screaming was enough to wake Erik up. He was used to noise in the night but there was just no excuse when there were only three other girls. He rose up slowly, in a sleepy stupor, almost like he was drunk. His eyes were barely open and his vision was reduced to blurry shaoes which he identifed by sound and general shape. He headed toward the bathroom to quiet Bachi.

Maura jumped up and tried her best to push him back to prevent unwanted confrontation with him being the only male. But Erik couldn't be stopped. He leaned with all his weight on the door turning the knob, drunkly falling in the doorway. He supported himself on the door, eyes closed again. "Bachi, take the damn bath and be quiet. People are sleeping and recovering from....injuries," he growled nodding off toward the end. He closed the door and collapsed back on the couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:53 pm
Bachi watch as the door swung open, Kiki ad her by the skirt, trying to rip it off. Her eyes blinked, then filled with tears. "Kiki! He came in!!!" she screamed in a high pitched voice. She turned around and grabed hold of Kiki in a hug, whinning onto her lap.

Kiki was just as surprised as Bachi. Her anger flared to a new level as Bachi cried on her lap. She got up, letting Bachi sit on the floor, holding herself with sadness. She flung open the door, eyes flashing with rage and a hint of flame. She grabbed a pillow fromthe bed and, like a pro, throw it at Erik's face. It hit hard with a thump. "Baka!" she shouted, returning to the bathroom with a slam, this time locking the door.
Her smile of kindness returned when she saw bachi already in the tub, face red and wet with the remaining tears. Such a good girl.... Kiki began to undress to get into the tub as well.

Bachi covered her eyes quickly, seeing Kiki take off her strange clothies. Even thought they looked skin tight, and almost impossable to remove, thy came off easily and smooth.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:37 pm
The pillow didn't bother Erik much. Once he felt it hit him, he just put it under his head and continued to sleep. By morning, he'd have no idea of what he'd done. Maura could only shake her head and join him. She snuggled in close to Erik, his familiar scent washing over her. The scent that couldn't be washed away even if he took a bath.

Erik, feeling Maura against him, wrapped his arm around her, and felt her pull at him. He felt her breathing slow down, her heartbeat following along. She drifted off to sleep.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games