Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central Military Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you into WinryXEd??AlXEd??EnvyXEd??
  Hell yes to all three!!!
  They're all alright....
  WINRYXED 4EVER!!!!!!
  EDXAL 4EVER!!!!
  EDXENVY 4EVER!!!!!
  I don't like any of them......(Hater.......)
View Results

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:52 am
[ heheheheeee Im a nice person to 8D but i kinda went on a rampage and Edo found out XDD ]

Alphonse looked down, his tears filling his eyes again, dripping down to the floor...
It wouldn't be to much longer... but he looked back up to sloth with his tear'd eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:06 pm
Envy grinned evily "thats fine with me you can kill Edward first" then he looked at edward "yes.. wouldn't that be nice? set an example for your brother Edward"  

Envy homunculi 08

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:58 pm
Alphonse's eyes widened...
No

Alphonse writhed and fought against Envy forcing his leg up and pushing it into Envy's gut, Pushing the homunculus back. He claped his hands and ran at Sloth.

No

He couldn't keep it back any longer...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:08 pm
((ummm....riiiight.....))

Edward made a face as well, not expecting to be as cute as Al...but trying anyway.  

Original_Edward_Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:46 pm
[Gee...supportive of Al aren't you... stare Don't make us go Envy and Wrath on you, runt... twisted If Al wants to though. mrgreen ]
Sloth made another watery tentecle and back-handed Alphonse away from her and Edward. While ignoring Edward's attempt to make her let go. "You humans are weak and spineless creatures....",Sloth muttered darkly. She whistled and the fat sin came into the room. "Hungry??",Sloth said to Gluttony.
Gluttony nodded his head and looked at the brothers. "Eat???",he said with drooling coming out of his mouth.
"Sure..the sooner the better in my mind..otherwise I'll rip them to shreds..",Bella said to Gluttony. Then lengthening her claws out for emphesis.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:53 am

[ehehe...its fine ~giggle~ ... and nuh! mine! ~huggles Edo~ grrrr >.< mine]

Alphonse choked on his breath then he was hit, he landed on his side sliding a little on the polished floors.
He sat up, holding his shoulder, keeping his tears back. When he heard the other sin enter the room, his eyes widened...

Rihi - Alfons

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:33 pm
Envy walked up to Al and grabbed him before he could reach Sloth and Edward  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:05 pm
Alphonse gasped lightly, growling a little at Envy under his breath. He had a plan...but he needed to get to sloth to it to work...

Paradichlorobenzene...

Rihi - Alfons

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:11 pm
((i didnt know what was going on....~hugs Al~ mine! ))

Edward tried kicking and punching at everyone near him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:14 am
[I forgot...what was I doing again???? confused ]
Sloth's grip tightened even more. "You must really want to die, Edward.",she said darkly.
Bella jabbed one of her claws into Edward's flesh shoulder. "Quit squirming....it's hard to drain something of its blood if it won't stay still, ya know...",she growled at Edward.

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Rihi - Alfons

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:39 am
]
Alphone gasped at Edward being hurt.
"Stop it!"
He Pushed Envy away again and clapped his hands pressing them to the ground, blue lights stiked Sloth, turning whatever water she was at the momment, into Paradichlorobenzene.

She has nobody heat...

Thus the chemical freeses and becomes a solid.

He grinned, his mind forgotten about Envy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:08 pm
Sloth dropped Edward in the process of being frozen.
Bella grabbed Edward, with her claw still in his shoulder. "Sorry but...I'm not letting go of a free meal....",she said darkly and had Ed pinned down with her knee to his back.She starting singing a hypnotic lullaby.

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:56 pm
Edward felt himself get woozy and not able to move much...it was hypnotic...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:00 am
Alphonse took the advantage of Envy not making a move and ran at Bella, tackling her off of Edward, pinning her to the ground. One knee holding a hand down, his right hand restraining the other, his left clamped over her mouth.
"don't you dare touch Edward" He hissed.

He looked angry, flames almost at his eyes...

Rihi - Alfons

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:46 am
"...."still frozen.
Bella glared at Alphonse and hissed at him even though her mouth was covered. Her eyes changed colors, she bucked hard, bumping Alphonse off of her. "Don't...ever....touch...me!!! You filthy piece of trash!!!!!!"  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games