Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Welcome and Intro's~ Now with Piccy's! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ladd Frand

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:11 pm
Hiya~! I'm Mokona. I overindulge in sweets, chips, and foods with little to no nutritional value whatsoever.

My exercise is brief and I really want to lose some belly fat so I can wear a minidress to a summer convention without feeling like a stuffed dumpling. You'd probably say, "So what? It's like, five to ten pounds; No big deal. Grab yourself by the bootlaces, cut down on sweets, and work out some more, you chubby lump."

No matter what anyone says, I have little willpower towards yummy temptations and I'm always telling myself crap like, "Wellll, just this one time won't help me, but it wouldn't hurt, either~". I'm pretty much running around in circles, and two months goes by quicker than I can curse through the alphabet at my laziness.

So, no more. No more BS from myself from now until the convention is over with (After that, I'll presumably go raid a Pizza Hut or something).

If you want to help (<3), encouragement NEVER works. Compliments go to my head: If you tell me that I made a good choice in carrot sticks over Pocky, I'd feel proud of myself and go off to munch on some cookies as my reward. (Mokona logic - "People are saying I'm doing good stuff, so I can snack because good = healthy and healthy = slimmer, therefore, some sugary snacks are A-OK. :3)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:23 am
Hey there, I'm Squeakygirl. I joined this guild to not only give support but to gain support also.

I am 5'5" and last April I weighed 244 pounds as I had for quite sometime. I was taking 6 medications. Three for diabetes, 1 for cholesterol, 1 for high blood pressure and the last for my thyroid.

I had tried exercising and dieting in the past and nothing worked so I was giving up on it.

I started seeing a weight loss doctor who prescribed me medication to help with cravings and hunger. I was also given a list of foods to avoid.

I have been on the program ever since and have lost 70 pounds.

I jog 3 days a week and use the home gym 3 days a week. I am stuck at 174 and need to drop 20 - 25 more to meet my goal weight.

I need support in my efforts.  

squeakygirl

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

Yur-Yur Yuri

Beloved Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:56 pm
Hullo~
My name is Yuri, I've struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. Last year I was diagnosed with MS, and my doctor's instantly got on mt to live better, and get the weight off. So for myself, and for my doctors, it's time to get it off and keep it off. I do have setbacks, however; fast food is addicting and at times more affordable. I'm pretty poor. A bigger setback, however, is the medication's I have to be on from time to time; steroids. I gain water weight like crazy, and my doctor never seems to do anything about it.
So, here goes, trying to overcome everything and be more active, more healthy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:21 pm
Hi everyone! I'm new here, just got invited.
About meeee... I'm around 6'3-6'4 tall and weigh about 220lbs or something
I'm not REALLY fat but I'm not really skinny either sweatdrop
I indulge in all kinds of foods, healthy and unhealthy
my only problem is that I eat once per one, or two days.
I'm broke and can't afford any food, so i spend most of my time on the internet trying to distract myself from all the tummy-rumbling cheese_whine  

ExplodingThings

ExplodingThings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:24 pm
squeakygirl
Hey there, I'm Squeakygirl. I joined this guild to not only give support but to gain support also.

I am 5'5" and last April I weighed 244 pounds as I had for quite sometime. I was taking 6 medications. Three for diabetes, 1 for cholesterol, 1 for high blood pressure and the last for my thyroid.

I had tried exercising and dieting in the past and nothing worked so I was giving up on it.

I started seeing a weight loss doctor who prescribed me medication to help with cravings and hunger. I was also given a list of foods to avoid.

I jog 3 days a week and use the home gym 3 days a week. I am stuck at 174 and need to drop 20 - 25 more to meet my goal weight.

That's quite a story! You've lost 70 effing pounds, whoah! That's so cool. I'm sure if you just keep up jogging and not slacking your gym time away you'll be rawrlike in no time!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:30 pm
squeakygirl

You should totally create a blog here. ^^ Congrats on loosing 70 pounds!  

Testicular Diabeetus
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Testicular Diabeetus
Vice Captain

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:31 pm
Insane Mokona
Hiya~! I'm Mokona. I overindulge in sweets, chips, and foods with little to no nutritional value whatsoever.

My exercise is brief and I really want to lose some belly fat so I can wear a minidress to a summer convention without feeling like a stuffed dumpling. You'd probably say, "So what? It's like, five to ten pounds; No big deal. Grab yourself by the bootlaces, cut down on sweets, and work out some more, you chubby lump."

No matter what anyone says, I have little willpower towards yummy temptations and I'm always telling myself crap like, "Wellll, just this one time won't help me, but it wouldn't hurt, either~". I'm pretty much running around in circles, and two months goes by quicker than I can curse through the alphabet at my laziness.

So, no more. No more BS from myself from now until the convention is over with (After that, I'll presumably go raid a Pizza Hut or something).

If you want to help (<3), encouragement NEVER works. Compliments go to my head: If you tell me that I made a good choice in carrot sticks over Pocky, I'd feel proud of myself and go off to munch on some cookies as my reward. (Mokona logic - "People are saying I'm doing good stuff, so I can snack because good = healthy and healthy = slimmer, therefore, some sugary snacks are A-OK. :3)

I have the same issue as you. D:
Welcome to the guild though!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:40 am
ExplodingThings
squeakygirl

That's quite a story! You've lost 70 effing pounds, whoah! That's so cool. I'm sure if you just keep up jogging and not slacking your gym time away you'll be rawrlike in no time!

No slacking here. I am wondering though if I am eating enough. I read that when you hit a plateau, you may need to increase the calorie intake to avoid your body going into a starvation mode.  

squeakygirl

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

squeakygirl

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:42 am
Testicular Diabeetus
squeakygirl

You should totally create a blog here. ^^ Congrats on loosing 70 pounds!

I totally would. I am not that great with blogs though. I have some pictures but don't like posting on line. Maybe if I can edit out my face??  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:53 pm
hello everyone! c: i'm pudding, but you can call me plode, and yes i love pudding. lol. i joined this guild to receive and give supports, and hopefully rekindle some of the motivation i seen to have lost in the past few months. hopefully i will become more motivated. <333  

xxPEACHFUZZ

- RH Lawliet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:50 pm
Hallo smile
I am Panda or Cutlass or Clown smile
I was invited ^-^
Uhhhm I don't lead a very healthy lifestyle *shakes head*
You see, I have a sugar addiction (LITERALLY! If I go more than a few hours without sugar I get withdrawl symptoms like shaking, nausea, fatigue, I feel dizzy, my muscles ache and just really bad in general) :/ It's gotten to the point now where I have a sugar packet in my school bag just in case I run out of sweets xP
Now, as of yet it hasn't affected my weight that much but It can't be good for me. So I want to try and eat healthy food as well as sugar and do more exercise. I wont be able to stop having sugar yet. I definately do not have the motivation.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:41 pm
'Ello world, I'm Delirious Bagels, otherwise known as- The only chick in school with a baseball cap, Medusa, DB, 'lil miss Sunshine, That-scary-lady, YOU'RE SEVENTEEN?!?, or, my real name, Nina.

Height- . . .161cm
Weight- last time I checked (over a year ago) I was 120, but I weigh alot more now. Sooo. . .about 140-150
Age- Most obviously seventeen. Despite my major baby-face.

Things I need to stop- I eat compulsively. Every time people see me I'm munching on something (Saltines or candy). I also eat copious amounts of sugar. And generally don't exercise.

My goal- Well. . . .to lose that extra chub I seem to have gotten. I wanna be 120 again.

A little piccy, just to be fair. Also, I like the way I look. . . .normally, when my sister hasn't forced me to model for her senior project.
((Sissy's project was something to do with fashion. Here I am modeling a. . .HAT!))
V
User Image

Delirious Bagels

Wheezing Explorer

Snow_Leopard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:47 pm
Hey everyone,

I'm currently working on a goal. The same one as everyone else. I want to lose weight. I'm six foot and am currently rockin' the scale at 170.

I walk, jog, bike, and yoga ball it all through out the day between classes and school work. However, for every step I take, I fall three steps back into a mountain of traitorous sweets. Those sugar calories have me wrapped around their gooey and disgustingly delicious finger.

So, I am making absolutely no progress as of late. : (

I keep trying to break away into a healthier life style, but it's like I'm having an scandalously dirty affair. Like the healthy life style is my sweet adorable family and the candy is my dirty mistress. I don't know what to do. That is why I am here! To help myself and hopefully help some other people along the way.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:33 pm
My name is Kaede, and I feel like I'm in some type of Anonymous program.
You know, like those programs similar to Alcoholics Anonymous and the like?
Where you introduce yourself and everyone in your group says, "Hi Kaede." Sorry, it's been on my mind forever.

Hello! My name is Kaede and I am 22 years old - soon to be 23 in April of this year!
I reside in Chicago, IL on the northside and will forever love the city. ;__;

I joined this guild in search of people with similar weight loss goals and for motivation.
Also tips and such to help me on my path to a slimmer and slender me!

I'm 5'6 and.. weigh 230 lbs. My weight fluctuates between 235lbs and 223lbs.
The lowest I’ve been in several years was 207lbs, my Sophmore/Junior year in high school.

Hmm, what else to add. Oh!
I don’t live a very healthy lifestyle.
I over eat and am very aware of it and how bad it is, but I still do it.
Don’t get me wrong, I love veggies; all types!
But put a salad and a burger in front of me, and I’ll most likely eat both.
;__; Sweets I actually can live without, but tend to dip my hands into a cookie jar here and there.

I rarely exercise and of course am completely out of shape.
I can’t even jog a city block without running out of breath.
The only physical activity I can do is play DDR, but this is also rare. (And not on easy mode. Hardcore/Heavy songs only! >:I)

My post is long, I know! B-But, hopefully I will go through with this and not totally back out and quit like I do with everything else.
Thank you all for having me here.

0nee-san

Timid Kitten

16,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Demon Hanako

2,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:10 am
H'lo, everyone, my name's Sam. I'm here for the same reason as everyone else.

I'm 5'9"-11", and weigh 295 lbs. I'm not proud of it, and it needs to change. I try to walk when I get time, but my eating habits need to change, and my exercise routine needs to become more regular... I have a real problem motivating myself, but I'm hoping to change that as well.

Anyway, here's an older picture of me, but I'm roughly around the same, appearance-wise:
User Image  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games