Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:07 pm
((i see what u meant. even as much anime as i watch i didnt quite get! sweatdrop but i love it!))
Maura could see the worry on Kiki's face. She must have felt so self-consious then! Maura walked over to Kiki and grabbed her hands. She whispered, "Just stay calm, put on a pretty smile, and most of all have fun!" In case that didn't help, she offered this, "In case you still have some trouble, I'll stay here with you. I should learn how things work anyway! How's that?"

Erik kinda stood there. This place was for an older crowd, but two young teens like Kiki and Maura would set this place up nice! He didn't want to seem rude or anything, especially since Kiki was nervous, but he really needed this late night training session! "Um, yeah, you do that Maura! I'll go back and man the fort, you know?" he finally said. He gave a quick bow to the woman and hugged Kiki and Maura. "See you later ladies!" he said walking off with a quick wave over his shoulder.
((im done for tonite, I hav a story im writing. its in my journal if u want to see it. just look bac at ch. 1 in my archives))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:47 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

Kiki looked at Maura and nodded, greatful for her presents. "Thank you..." she said in a timid voice. When Erik hugged them and walked out the door, Kiki felt a hint of worry for him and herself. Would she be alright? Would he be alright by himself? Her tail rolled between her legs again.

The woman who owned the cafe' looked kindly at Kiki, "Don't worry dear, your first day should be great. A buet like you will brighten up theplace. any of these men give you any problems, just call for me." she said, patting Kiki on the back. She began to walk back to the kitchen, then turned around to Kiki, "I know your friends name, but whats your my dear?" she asked in a kind tone.

Kiki looked a little fluster before replieing,"My name is Kiki ma'm." Kiki was very careful not to say her last name, not wanting to reveil her true self. she didn't know if romours of her and her sister had made there way to this town or not.
The woman nodded, "You don't look much like a crisis child." she commented, "My name is Bell of you need me dear. Go along a start working then." she said.

Kiki nodded to Bell. she looked to Maura, "I'll get started then, I guess you can sit where ever.." she said, pulling at the skirt that showed to much of Kiki's legs for her likeing. She turned, running off to take the first order.

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:19 pm
Maura found herself a table in the middle of the room. She looked around for Kiki and finally found her taking orders from what seemed to be a middle-aged couple. They were holding hands over the table and had big smiles on their faces. Even in the dim light, you could tell Kiki was nervous but she still smiled and seemed to be ok. She waved at Kiki signaling that she'd be there if she needed her. The couple reminded Maura of her and Erik in a way.

Erik had other things on his mind though. Late night training! One of his favorite times to train. He ran it back to the hotel and though he wasn't very tired, it got his blood pumping. That would be his warm-up for the night. He walked over to the place where he and Kiki had been last night. There were plenty of trees around to provide good punching bags. He stretched a bit though not as much as he normally would due to the run. "Now, down to business!" he said. He started off woth a few punch combos, just to keep him from getting rusty.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:23 pm

Kiki looked at the couple with a warm, but nervous smile. "So the Miss would like a hot coco and the Sir would like a coffee?" she asked, pulling out her notebook at started to scribble down their orders. Kiki makde sure her tail stayed as still as she could make it, her ears worn't as hard. She wanted to make it look as cosplay as she could, not wanting to rise anyones cureeousity.

"Yes, thank you." said the woman, not turning away from her lovers eyes. Kiki felt a little on the envous side, but didn't let it bother her to much. She would be seeing that everday from now on with Erik and Maura. Kiki glaunced at Maura with calm eyes now. She turn and walked to the kitchen to grab their order.

Kiki gave the couple their order, then turned for the next one. She ran over to a man who was by himself, "Hello sir." Kiki made a little bow, "may I take your order?" she asked. The man only looked at Kiki with a smiled that made her uneasy.

"You may take my order sweet cheeks. Give me a little kiss." he stood up at took a step toward Kiki. She could smell with her strong noise that the man was drunk, it was on his breath. Kiki backed up, trying to turn and run off. but the man got to her first, grabbing her shoulders harshly. "Now now sweet stuff, I've had a long week, so give me a little treat on the house." he leaned in to kiss her. But Kiki pushed on his chest.

"No sir, your drunk. You don't mean this. Please leave your de-" she was silents by his lips on hers. it was a drunken and sloppy kiss. It was kiki's first kiss too. She wanted to scream and run away, but was in to much shock to pull away. Her tail went up and her eyes widened. Everyone in the cafe' looked with gasps at the sexual herassment. How did such a man get into the cafe'? Kiki finally shuck off the shock and pushed the man off with a scream. She fall over and hit the floor, her skirt flying up a little. This only made the man laugh.

"Now that wasn't nice sweetness, give daddy another taste." he began to crawl over to where Kiki sat on the floor, looking just as shocked as ever.

((Sorry it's been takeing me so long. i've got alot on my plate. But heres something to make it a little more intreting ;3))

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:33 pm
Maura already gotten up but everyone had started to crowd and she couldn't get through! "I'm coming Kiki!" Maura shouted over the noise and she hopped up on a table and jumped over everyone landing right behind the drunken man. "Hey! Dirty drunk perv!" she shouted to get his attention. He turned, and gave her that same smile as he gave Kiki and Maura smiled a sadistic smile herself. Maura quickly made sure her hair wouldn't be in the way and snatched him up by the collar. "I think I'm gonna love this job now!" she whispered and threw her fist into his jaw. She repeated this a couple times and then the crowd moved to let her through. Maura continued to drag him out the front door and kicked him with her amazing new force across the street! "No one screws with my friends!!!" she yelled at him.

Meanwhile, Erik had moved on testing out his kick speed which again, was inhuman. He then began to use his older kick combos and began to fuse them with newer ones as he went on. "I hope the girls are having a good time because I sure as hell am!" he said with a spinning back kick a tree. While still airbourne, he continued with a few more heel kicks to set up a nice backflip, finally finishing the cobmo with a simple push off. He was a force to be reckoned with!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:05 pm

Kiki sat on the floor, tears streaking her face and shacking. She clenched her fingers tightly togather as Maura gave him a taste of his own. after she kicked him out, Kiki looked around the cafe' at everyone still crowding her. "I-Is everyone okay? H-H-He didn't hurt anyone d-did he?" she asked in a very shack voice. She was worried about everyone else, but still scared for herself. She could shack off the feeling of his cold hands reaching up her skirt, or his drunken breath down her throut. She sniffled, trying to calm herself down enough to stand back up. she tried, but failed. "He didn't hurt you Maura...did he?" she asked, her eyes now glassy from the tears that she pretneded weren't there.

Meanwhile, the owner had come out to check on Kiki just in time to see the whole seen unravel in front of her eyes. She felt helpless as her newest emplyee was grobbed and thrown to the ground. This had never happened before in her cafe'. After Maura had finished him off, she ran over to Kiki and held her shoulder tenderly. "i'm so sorry dear, did he hurt you? This has never happened before. He will be banned, don't you worry about that." she felt horable. and her was the girl asking if everyone else was alright, with tears streaking her face no less.

"I'm fine miss....J-Just a little startled thats all." Kiki said. Though she felt sick to her stomach with fear and saddness.

"Call me Friday dear." said Friday with a sad grin. "I'm so sorry...you must not want to work here anymore. i don't blame you."

Kiki shuck her head, "no no. It's not like that happens everyday. I'm fine, really." Kiki said, her voice shacking, her legs trembling and the rest of her not doing any better.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:01 am
Maura had made her way back to Kiki, her furious expression automatically turning into a gentle one. She fell to her knees next to Kiki and hugged her. "Oh Kiki everyone in here is ok! It's you we need to worry about! Are you ok?" she asked. She smiled at the frightened girl and wiped her tears saying, "Come on, crying's not a good look for you! Stop crying for me ok?" She helped her stand and wiped more tears as they came. 'I wish Erik had stayed. He would've murdered the man...literally! So maybe that wouldn't be the best. At least he knows how make someone feel better! I hope he's ok,' Maura thought.

Erik had no idea what was going on up the street but had broken a good sweat now. He really wanted to work on his alchemy now but remembering the word 'tenfold' all these trees around made him a little nervous. "Maybe I'll just practice that later. I've done enough tonight. I think I'll just head in for the night!" he said. Erik entered the hotel and went back to the room. He showered and lay himself on Maura's bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:32 pm

Kiki allowed herself to be lifted by Maura, no arguement there. "I'm a-alright. Just a little startled is all." she said, but it was obveous she was still a little dazed about it. Her body shuck like the last leaf of fall, just barely holding on. Kiki pressed her fingers to her lips, which where still a little wet from his kiss. One finger wiped of his sluber, while the rest just tocuhed them tenderly. Not only was his kiss unwanted, but it hurt her. He had pushed hard, maybe she would burse. And his tongue...Kiki shivered remembering the feeling. She finally parted her lips, "T-That was my first kiss..." she mumbled, her tail curling between her legs, causeing her skirt to push in. It was as if she was getting ready for yey another attack. "My first kiss was...unwanted?" she looked at Maura with quizical look. It was as if she didn't understand how this could have happened to her. She would probably have a burse on her rear too...he had squeezed her so hard. Kiki'sa skin burned where he had touched. She would gag every so often, her throat was till getting over the attack. "My skin feels strange..."

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:43 pm
Maura sighed, feeling so sorry for Kiki and not knowing what to do herself. If only she'd gotten up just a second earlier. "Come on. It'll be ok! Someone get her some water!" Maura ordered. She just kept hugging Kiki and rubbing her back, trying to calm her down, though she could barely keep herself under control. She wanted Erik to be there badly. He was always there to help. Always to the rescue when things got bad. But not this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:54 am
Someone in the crowd went and got her water, giveing it to Kiki gently. Kiki took it with a big smile, her hands still shacking. "Thank you." she said, gulping it down with a quickness. It felt good, and the mans presents went down with the water. It made Kiki feel alot better. "That's much better." she said after she removed the glass from her lips.

Friday looked at Kiki with sad eyes, "I'm so sorry that this happened to you on your first day."

Kiki only looked at her and smiled, "Don't worry...it could of happened to anyone." she said, her body still shacking a little. Though, Kiki had to wonder, why her? If it could have been anyone...why her?

((Writers block....unending...))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:51 am
((me too. xp prepping for skool is distracting!))
Maura asked Kiki, "So what do you want to do now Kiki? Do you want keep working? I could take over if you want me to. You could go back to the room with Erik! But I won't stop you if you want to keep going," she offered.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:49 pm
Kiki looked at Maura, "I'm fine now. I'll keep working." she said with a smile, grabbing her notebook and looking around at all the faces. She had to be strong, even if she didn't feel it.

((Omg...that was so short....why must it be so? I'm getting off until I regan my writeing.))

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:19 pm
Maura didn't want Kiki to have to keep going but she smiled and nodded, "Ok. Like I said, I won't stop you!" She took her seat along with everyone else and the cafe quickly came back to life. You could still feel the tension but it gradually faded to its originally warm feeling.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:28 pm
I'm sorry, but I've completely run out of ideas for this roleplay. If it's okay with you, may I quiet?
I'm about to make a new Roleplay(my very first) that will have Kiki in it. Would you like to join? I'm also going to ask Dragea if she would like to join too.

PM me if you would like to join. I'm getting started on writeing it as we speak.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash