Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:57 pm
I named Athena after the greek goddess of war, and boy has she proven the name fits!

*She cast a smile at the kitten who was now pouncing on a pile of dandelions, sending the fluffy seeds every which way.*

Always pouncing, biting ears, or play-fighting with her sister. Isis is more sweet-mannered...loves napping, eating, sunshine and the fireplace in the common room...

*She watches as Isis curls up on top of a flat rock about the size of a baseball glove that was lying in the sun.*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:03 pm
"Awww thats cute! Basil will sleep anywhere its warm. Put her on a big armchair in the common room and she'll sleep there until I have to move her."
She pets Basil and smiles at the kittens.

Music_Luver5291

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:42 pm
I remember when Basil was a kitten...

Do you remember the time she fell asleep in my slipper and I couldn't find it because she had dragged it in front of your fireplace before falling asleep, and I had clearly left it by your bed?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:44 pm
"Yeah I remember. And when ypu picked up your slipper she blinked her eyes at you and you hugged her. Then I got a sweater for her to lay on."  

Music_Luver5291

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:07 pm
Mhm. *Summer smiled at Basil and stroked her back.*

Did you know I have to send the kittens away every summer? The dragons will try to eat them...would you mind taking them sometime?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:16 pm
*sits with summer and nicloe*
*uses the summoning enchantment to bring my kitty out here*
"this is mini min my little kitten"
*pets mini min*

"i have no problems with cats in fact i love kittens"
"you guys seem to have awesome cat memories"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:33 pm
Hey James! Hi mini min!

You can let her play with the other cats...I'll watch for Athena's biting...haha

Ya, we have some good memories...most of them are on Basil, but soon there will be more for Athena and Isis...

Don't you have any funny memories of Mini min from when you got her?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:50 am
*lets mini min run and play with the other cats*
"um lets see theere was that time when mini min decied that my shoes would be a great napping place when we were traveling trough the forests she moved it next to this giant tree and a owl picked up my shoe mini min popped her head out and gave me a funny look where she was like hey this is a carnival ride was very funny there was also this time when she got stuck in a cup "
*does some wand work and ccasts a spell allowing you to see a shimmering pic of the incident*
((ooc i forgot what colors mini min is supposed to be))
User Image

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:13 pm
"Oh I would love to watch them over the summer!"
She smiled and pet both kittens.
"Aww hi Mini Min! Your a cutie!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:17 am
Athena gets stuck everywhere...I once had to pull her out of the couch cushions in the common room.

Isis doesn't explore as much so she's rarely stuck.

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:48 pm
Sam walks out into the courtyard on the sunny day. She felt like it was good to back at Hogwarts again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:33 am
(ooc did we have a time skip to another day???))
"yeah mini min thinks that she can go any where which is why she gets stuck quite often"
((ooc heyt summer you should read the chaos i caused in your classroom XD))

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:56 am
"Basil used to get stuck everywhere when she was a kitten. Now it seems shes too fat to get stuck anywhere," Nicole chuckles and hugs her cat.

(I don't know about a time skip. Why do you ask..?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:07 am
((ooc cause of sam's post she was here with us on the day we had the chat about kittens and then she posts as if its a new day))
"aw fatty kittens are still cute sometimes and wouldnt that make him more likely to get stuck?"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Music_Luver5291

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:11 am
(Oh, I figured thats what you were talking about. Yeah, it kinda confused me too, idk though.)

"If she were to try to fit in something, yeah, but now all she does is eat and sleep, basically. She has her hyper moments though, sometimes. And sometimes I'll find her under my bed or in my trunk."

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games