Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:21 am
Quote:
You know, if you're struggling with quotes, you can just press the quote button and type under all of the coding...

Right... Simon what have I said to you about the eye rolling??????!!!!!!! mad Goodness me! Shows me how much you listen xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:27 am
What? Oh, but eye-rolling is so integral to my way of life...

I meant that when someone posts, you can click the 'quote' option above the speech bubble of their post, that then puts all the coding in for you easily and correctly. It saves having to spend ages typing in coding that could be wrong.

Nebelstern
Crew

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:35 am
ok. Sorry. It just kills me when you use too many of those eye rolling icons!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 6:50 am
Pure Revenge
ok. Sorry. It just kills me when you use too many of those eye rolling icons!!!!

rolleyes  

and_sarah_said

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:29 am
Well, as we seem to be in a bit of a pictorial revival...Prepare to have you nice nnew tft monitor broken:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:32 am
Not so much a pictorial revival, moreover, just a progression of the gradual process of ego-inflation. I really should stop now, actually. You have seen me indoors, outdoors and up close. I needn't post any more.  

Nebelstern
Crew

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:35 am
Nebelstern
Not so much a pictorial revival, moreover, just a progression of the gradual process of ego-inflation. I really should stop now, actually. You have seen me indoors, outdoors and up close. I needn't post any more.

Yes we still have to see a picture that looks like you  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:00 am
and_solo_said
Well, as we seem to be in a bit of a pictorial revival...Prepare to have you nice nnew tft monitor broken:

User Image

I quote from a certain site called b3ta "ARG! TEH BMP!"

Somehow that picture looks like you scanned your face. Smexy hair. Not quite a mullet but still a transition into past styles. Well I like it.

User Image

Here's me randomly last night.

Cleocatra

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100

Broken Keys

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:09 am
and_solo_said

User Image

Wow.... smexy! Sorry Owen I know you despise me but that photo is sooooo good!!!!! mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:19 am
I'll be adding some more pics to my journal soon... smile  

Broken Keys

Gaulia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:38 pm
Cleocatra Osiris
Nebelstern
Be blinded by another -very white- photograph of me!
Amazingly, this shirt makes me appear taller than I actually am. Take note, short people; vertical stripes = height. rolleyes

User Image

I am less white than I appear there. A whole day tanning last week had an effect. *curses white nature of outdoor light*

It may just be me, but I think you look mighty smexy in that picture.

Nope, it's not just you.

*drool* mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:46 pm
Gaulia
Cleocatra Osiris
Nebelstern
Be blinded by another -very white- photograph of me!
Amazingly, this shirt makes me appear taller than I actually am. Take note, short people; vertical stripes = height. rolleyes

User Image

I am less white than I appear there. A whole day tanning last week had an effect. *curses white nature of outdoor light*

It may just be me, but I think you look mighty smexy in that picture.

Nope, it's not just you.

*drool* mrgreen

We should make a club. mrgreen  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

dreaming_mouse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:50 pm
Okay I'm putting up a picture of me alone, so AVERT YOUR EYES. There is NO pretty girl in this picture to help comfort yourself. Are you ready? Once again the usual disclaimer, I will not be held responsible for any damage this picture may cause. You looked at it, you deal with it. Now let us see the TRUE Nightmare Before Christmas.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Runs and hides before the carnage is too much to see*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:51 pm
A couple of days old.
User Image
It was for an application form. I think I might look better full length but I am not sure as I havent seen a full length for a couple of years. Pretty sure full length is better.  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:51 pm
Eh? sweatdrop redface  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games