Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:36 pm
Crystalstar hissed, but moved. "Where is Moonclan!" She hissed at the cat named Russetfur.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:58 pm
"I'm afraid that's information that I'm unwilling to tell." soon they arrived at what Bearclaw decided was camp- there were makeshift dens and plenty of cats running around. The numbers were amazing. There had to be at least thrity cats- if not more. The patrol was pityfully tiny compared to the huge group.

Russetfur left for a moment, and then returned. "Take them as prisinors." she oredered, and the cats took them off to a well guarded clearing- with warriors practically circling it.

"We'll keep you here until we decide what to do with you." Russetfir ordered, and then left.

The SnowClan patrol hadn't any chance of escaping- warriors were everywhere. In the corner were three apprentices- a gray tom, an oragne tom, and a black she-cat all sat hunched together, the oragne tom staring at them with defeated eyes.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:34 pm
"We must get out, Moonclan needs our help." Crystalstar said not mentioning that Snowclan wasn't protected very well. "That tom looks like he's sad they we're here." Bearclaw said.

"I want to speak to the leader." Crystalstar told the nearest warrior.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:15 am
((if you go crazy like Bluestar.... Will you die like bluestar? gonk ))

Silvercloud slashed at a warrior near by.

((I know Bearclaw's three favriote warriors!!! Bluestar, Cinderpelt, and Jaypaw. Her least favriote is Leafpool! ))  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:18 am
((I'm bored...))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:25 am
(O.O I heart Leafpool! I hate Jaypaw!)

"Silvercloud, we don't want a battle when we're out numbered like this." Crystalstar said. "We need someone that could slip out and get to the camp." She glanced around the patrol and spotted *random apprentice thats super small*.

"Smallpaw (thats a good name) come here," Crystalstar walked to him and he walked to her. They met in the middle- far away from any of the enemy warriors. "Listen, we'll make a distraction and I want you to run as fast as you can back to the camp and get the rest of the warriors there- leave the apprentice's."

Smallpaw nodded, fear and excitment in his eyes. Crystalstar stood up and told her warriors about what they would do. All agreed. "Now!" Crystalstar leapt at the closest warrior, her clan not far behind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*smallpaw's point of view*
Smallpaw leapt over a warrior and ran for the enterence. All of the warriors were to destracted to notice a small apprentice. He was as small as a three moon old kit, but he was fast. He ran towards the scent of snow.

Soon he made it to SnowClan territory, but he kept running. When he made it to the cave he dashed in yowling. "Help! The SnowClan patrol is in trouble!"

"Where are they?" Darkeyes asked.

"They're in-" Iceheart interupted him. "They're most likely in FireClan territory!" Darkeyes and the rest of the warriors yowled and ran out of the cave before Smallpaw could explain.
(theres the battle to get Thunderstar to be leader! ^.^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:32 am
((Why is Smallpaw with us? He is a medicine cat apprintice. Oh well.))

Silvercloud impatiently waited for the other warriors to come.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:03 am
(he is? okay...*changes name to tinypaw*)

Crystalstar and her warrior were pushed back, but that was okay- Tinypaw had gotten out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tinypaw ran after the warriors, "Darkeyes! Wait!" He yelled and pushed himself faster. They were at the edge of Moonclan territory, Tinypaw could smell Fireclan. "Go back to camp, Tinypaw. This is no place for an apprentice." Iceheart said and ran faster. Tinypaw raced along side them, trying to get to Darkeyes- she was leading them.

Soon they burst into the Fireclan camp and the battle that wasn't supposed to happened, started.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:38 am
Tinypaw dodged through the fighting warriors, "Rockstar is dead!" Someone yelled and Tinypaw ran faster. He soon found Darkeyes staring at a she-cat. He leapt and knocked her down, "Crystalstar and the clan are in Moonclan territory!" He hissed.

Darkeyes looked at him for a second then yowled, "Retreat!" The SnowClan cats were gone as soon as they had come.

They ran towards Moonclan territory, Tinypaw leading them towards the Snowclan prisoners.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crystalstar sniffed the air, "They're here." SnowClan cats burst through the camp enterence, leaping at the first cat they saw. Tinypaw leading them. Crsytalstar yowled and leapt on the closest warrior.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:13 am
(I heart Jaypaw! I dont like Leafpool!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:17 am
(well i do! XP At least Leafpool doesn't claw everyone fur off for saying something like "look theres Crowfeather!" or "Wheres Crowfeather?" or something like that...)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:23 pm
((Ahhhh, dang it. I missed everything. And the three apprentices never got a chance to speak... I planned everything all out... sigh... oh well

Since when did Rockstar come up?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:32 pm
((That's a lie. I'm sure everyone in this guild know's about my hatred for Jaypaw. And I absolutely adore Leafpool. And you forgot Yellowfang in that list...

Silvercloud, I'm tired of this. We're always so negative towards each other.))  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games