Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:19 pm
"That way It is " She began down the path indicated by the no room sign , waiting a moment on the trail for her friends to catch up before starting up again "we're close"  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:42 pm
Tick-Tock nodded and followed after Indya, finding the forest very, very fascinating.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:57 pm
"Are you all right, Jasper?" Nana asked as they walked. She refused to call him Jabbers, even when he was not in human form, now that she understood his level of maturity and intelligence. He was so young, and yet already so far beyond so many grown Jabberwockies...
She hoped the Guardians had done well without her....

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:49 am
Eventually they came upon a little house in the woods. SMoke rose from the chimney and they got closer the sound of music could be heard . "Wonderful, it sounds as if we're in time for tea" Indya pushed open the gate and headed toward the garden area.

(Who's going to be the march hair and the doormouse?)  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:09 pm
((I will! I will! biggrin ))
Nana was absolutely delighted by the Hatter's little place. "You have a very lovely home, Mr. Hatter," she said, looking around at the gorgeous garden and sweet little house.
"Thank you," said the Hatter, and then suddenly he began to run, shouting "Tea time! Tea time! Change places!!!"
There was a scrambling at the table in front of them, and the March Hare hurried to vacate the Hatter's seat, pulling the Dormouse along with him by the tail. The Hatter plopped himself down on the seat and gestured toward the rest of the seats. "Sit, sit!"
Nana laughed. "You mean there's room for us too?"
"None at all, but sit anyway!" the Hatter said busily, as if the question was too ridiculous to properly answer. He poured himself a cup of tea and then poured another for the empty seat next to him. Then he looked up sharply and pointed at Tick-Tock. "You there, Miss Tick-Tock! I shall greatly enjoy your direct company. Sit at my left, if you please. Marchy and the Dormouse at my right. The rest of you may fill the other seats. Let's have some tea!"

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:46 pm
"Indya promptly sat herself down near the march hare, glad to be back at the mad tea party. She had missed these since the hatter had been jailed. " May I have a cup of tea "  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:40 pm
"Absolutely!" cried the Hatter, who was normally rather protective over his tea, but he was feeling incredibly generous on the occasion of his reunion with his comfortable home. He poured for everyone, his grin almost as wide as a Cheshire's. "Marchy, would you care to pass biscuits?"
"Of course," said the March Hare, who, despite his large rabbit ears sticking up through his top hat and a fluffy little tail peeking through the back of his trousers, looked incredibly person-like. He stood and passed around a tray of scones and biscuits, and then returned to his seat, nearly sitting on the Dormouse in doing so.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:11 am
Indya took a sip of her tea and crossed her legs. "delicious as usual" Reaching down indya grabbed the doormouse and set him down on the table . "are you alright doormouse?"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:12 pm
"Hm? Oh, yes, fine," mumbled the Dormouse, asleep as always. "I do enjoy biscuits...."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:10 pm
"Who doesn't" Breaking off a piece of a biscuit she handed it down to the doormouse. "So now that we're all here prehaps we should celebrate? after all it's our unbirthdays today"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:29 pm
"Of course!" cried the Hatter. "I nearly forgot!" Jumping up on his chair, he took off his hat and gave Indya a low, sweeping bow. "Thank you, dear Miss Cheshire!" He settled his hat back on his head and reached down to pick up his cup and saucer. Raising the cup into the air, he cried, "A toast for all and all for toast!" He promptly sat down again and reached across the table for some toast.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:58 pm
As the Hatter raised his cup and saucer indya raised hers "A very Merry unbirthday to us all!" She reached over and took a piece of toast for herself before they were gone.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:36 pm
Nana smiled and raised her teacup as well, but her frown never entirely disappeared. "I--well, I really do hate to put any damper at all on this festive occasion, but I really do need to return to the castle at some point so they don't figure out it was all a hoax...."
"What's all this then?" the March Hare asked, his whiskers twitching as he eyed her intently. "What's all a hoax?"
"Oh--er, well," Nana said, sort of hiding behind her teacup in embarrassment, "it wasn't really anything....."

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:16 pm
Tick-Tock grinned, very happy that The Hatter had requested her to sit by his side. She too raised her cup of tea and saucer and cheered. It was quite lovely being around friends and making new ones. The Mad Tea Party was so very different than The Underground, a lovely change indeed.

((Sorry I haven't been on, my brother and I have high school testing stuff and we've been busy. He'll be on in a sec to do Jasper's part))  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:20 pm
The Night Faery
Nana smiled and raised her teacup as well, but her frown never entirely disappeared. "I--well, I really do hate to put any damper at all on this festive occasion, but I really do need to return to the castle at some point so they don't figure out it was all a hoax...."
"What's all this then?" the March Hare asked, his whiskers twitching as he eyed her intently. "What's all a hoax?"
"Oh--er, well," Nana said, sort of hiding behind her teacup in embarrassment, "it wasn't really anything....."

Jabbers, finally turning back to Jasper draped his arms along Nana's arms and smirked. "She only convinced that fool of a queen that she was being haunted by her mother!" He laughed heartily and continued. "The poor cardguards are probably shaking in their very decks!" Poor Jasper was covered head to toe in scratches, but he didn't seem to mind one bit. His red uniform was alittle torn, but he was enjoying his first mad tea party and planned on enjoy himself rather than worrying about a few scratches.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games