Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:38 am
Noltic
He aughed a little.

"know what'd help? Some cash, got any to spare?" he called to the tree.

He reached out for hella's hand and pulled her close to him.

"relax allright." he whispered to her.
Emilla looked up at the tree then back at Zach then back up into the tree waiting for something.

"Yes I do but I'm telling you letting her see me isn't going to end to well...on either of our behalves..." He warn calmly as he started to work his way out of the tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:34 am
The cogs turned in Zach's head slowly at first, but then something came loose.

"Wait!... You werent one of the vampires that did anything to her are you?"

He was horrified and infuriated at the same time. The thought sickened him.  

Noltic

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:55 pm
Joshua kissed Gella's cheek again, then helped her to her feet. "Very much of a smart a**, at that." he leaned down and gently ruffled Kisa's head fur. He was about to say something else, but thought better of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:22 am
"No I helped her to get out but it might jog memories." he said freezing.

emilia saw the leaves stop moving & Zach tensed up. "Who is it? Zach whats going on?" She said getting really freaked out.

Gella smiled down at kisa for a moment then up at josh. She let her hand caress his face gently then she out her hand against his cheek & turned his head to face her & she kissed him deeply then pulled back smiling gently.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:40 pm
Zach stood up straight and approached the tree.

"Have conviction then if youve nothing to hide. You neednt take offence for deeds well done, and the problems my freind has cant go pampered either. s**t happens,and going out of your way is just as good as letting it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:12 pm
Joshua stared at Gella for a moment, then blushed furiously with a small smile as he gently reached up to his face and placed a hand on hers, holding it softly. "I probably shouldn't be saying this so soon, but..."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:27 am
Emila stayed behind him as she looked up into the trees. waiting for a response

Damion sighed & closed his eyes. on the next breeze he jumped silently out of the tree & landed on the ground gracfully. He looked up. First at Zach then she let a small smile appear as he looked over at Emilia. "Hello again."

"D-damion?" She said in disbeleife.

He chuckled lightly "In the flesh. Well what's left of it."

"But what? Come on you know you can tell me anything." she said gently  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:04 pm
Joshua closed his eyes, hesitating for a moment, then opened them and looked deeply into her eyes. "Gella... I think I love you."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:29 am
Gail Akriest
Joshua closed his eyes, hesitating for a moment, then opened them and looked deeply into her eyes. "Gella... I think I love you."
Gella had been a bit nervious by the way he hesitated then she muffled a chuckle & hugged him tight. "Took you long enough. At least now I know im not the only one to feel it." she said calmly  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:24 pm
Joshua blushed deeply and hugged her back tightly. "Well, I'm a guy... I can be a bit thick on the whole love subject after all."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:44 am
Gail Akriest
Joshua blushed deeply and hugged her back tightly. "Well, I'm a guy... I can be a bit thick on the whole love subject after all."
"Well either way at least you could still admit it." she said calmly. She could feel her stomache turning. His scent so close to her. Her fang had begun to show slightly but she ignored it & kissed his cheek lightly. Being with him hurt but it felt to good to just leave him and think she would be ok.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:26 pm
Joshua felt a small scrape against his cheek as she kissed him and smiled. "My scent is getting to you again, isn't it." He thought for a moment, still hugging her, then pulled away and lifted her chin to face him. "One has heard a rumor of a way to let a vampire feed but not turn or kill their victim. Do you know if this is true, Gella?"  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:25 pm
Gail Akriest
Joshua felt a small scrape against his cheek as she kissed him and smiled. "My scent is getting to you again, isn't it." He thought for a moment, still hugging her, then pulled away and lifted her chin to face him. "One has heard a rumor of a way to let a vampire feed but not turn or kill their victim. Do you know if this is true, Gella?"
Gella shook her head. "Np....If I get a taste.....I might not be able to stop. besides, I can deal with it." she said calmly  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:35 pm
Joshua frowned, knowing fully well that half of it was a bluff. "... how about this. I'll drain some of my own blood and let you drink it after it's left my body... and if you come after me, I'll stop you. not kill, but stop you until you can regain control."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:59 am
Gail Akriest
Joshua frowned, knowing fully well that half of it was a bluff. "... how about this. I'll drain some of my own blood and let you drink it after it's left my body... and if you come after me, I'll stop you. not kill, but stop you until you can regain control."
"No...that will only make my want for it stronger. I'l be ok Josh, really." she said calmly  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff