Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:17 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Hmmmmm i've kill enough for now you handle it" Toan said

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:28 pm

"Wait a sec. If we make this without any energy, it can easily be affected by the plague. I might as well do this...so it can't be infected as easily."
Nagato put one of his hands in the concrete, and focused his digisoul into the concrete. It started to glow a green aura, and when he was done, the concrete was a glowing green color.
"There. Now, if we make this into a dome sort of shape, the citizens could hide in here, from the numemon, and have little chance of being affected by the plague."

Amias Nicht

shadow toan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:33 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"that just great but it gonna take alot of energy to form even one wall and alot more to keep it for even a n hour" Toan said

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:34 pm

Epic_Muffin
"Wait a sec. If we make this without any energy, it can easily be affected by the plague. I might as well do this...so it can't be infected as easily."
Nagato put one of his hands in the concrete, and focused his digisoul into the concrete. It started to glow a green aura, and when he was done, the concrete was a glowing green color.
"There. Now, if we make this into a dome sort of shape, the citizens could hide in here, from the numemon, and have little chance of being affected by the plague."

((All of the local Citizens of Drive City are already Infected))

SkyCore

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:35 pm

"smart idea." charie said, stacking the remaining bricks in a pile. "unimon, will you do the honours?" "gladly." unimon said, lowering his head. "horn thrust!" he shouted. hestarted chopping the blocks so they could easily be modeled into a dome.
((the tamers can use it))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:36 pm

OmegaSeraph
Epic_Muffin

((All of the local Citizens of Drive City are already Infected))

(Then we can be protected. The dome will be our headquarters, of some sort...)

Amias Nicht

cdcash912

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:50 pm

"Ok"
Soma said before Ninjamon appeared next to him and cut the Numamon into two.
Well it looks like i got a little bit of fun after all.
Ninjamon said before he went to help the others.
"Well, that works for me."
Soma said before putting on some gloves and started moving ruble again.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:54 pm

charie started started piling the bricks building a curved wall, while unimon made the bricks from the pile of rubble.

beylese

Spicy Egg

cdcash912

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:06 pm

Soma and the Digimon had moved enough of the ruble and Soma had decided to sit down and rest for a while.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:47 pm

System Message
Uploading: Rumor 1................

Target: Gatomon and Dorumon

Objective: Gather Information.

Restrictions: Only ONE Event participant may take part in this mission at a time. If you believe you are not going to be able to complete this mission you may choose to leave to allow someone else to try and complete it. If you push the target too hard they might leave and the mission will be a failure.

Upload Compete, Rumor Online!

Somewhere in Drive City, two digimon stood on the side of a one of the city residence, a building no more ruined and unkempt then any other. One was a cat like creature that preferred to stand on two legs rather then all fours. The other was a fuzzy purple dinosaur like digimon. They seemed to be having a conversation.

“... Actually I was just on my way to the market...” Duromon said.

“Haven’t your heard?” the Gatomon asked, “the market was attacked by the Numemon again thismorning...”

“Again! That’s the third time this week! Did the resistance stop them before they ate everything this time?”

“I’m sure they would have but some humans and their pet digimon showed up and destroyed the whole market!!”

Dorumon’s jaw dropped, “so the rumors are true, human’s are here to destroy our world?”

SkyCore

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:52 pm

Tyler and Pagumon come walking in and saw what the others are doing."Sorry we're late,"said Tyler.Pagumon looks at the rubble."What happen here,"asked Pagumon. Metal Etemon grabed some bricks and start to work.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Sheriti shivered after digitalizing at Drive city’s gates, “Ok, I won’t ever do that again.” She made a note to herself. “What was that anyways, Zack? I never knew my digivice could teleport me here.” Sheriti rose a brown looking at her digivice.
Zack held his hand over his mouth, as he shut his eyes. “It’s not… This place reeks. I’m going back with Reniko, sorry sheri.” He spoke as he materialized into sheritis digivice leaving her stand there alone.
“Reek? I don’t smell anything?” She sniffed the air, only catching a few damp orders but she thought it was the city. She began to walk entering deeper within the city, there were tracks of slime on the concrete floor; she was grateful to have worn shoes.
Two doted red eyes glowed following the brunet girl within a valley. It craned it’s neck up as his bone body rose. It stood before sheriti, keeping her from proceeding any further. His whole body was made of bones in a dog structure, he almost resembled a gryphon. The Skullbarukimon growled as it came straight to her face, bearing it’s fangs. Sheriti backed up as it continued to slowly follow her back. “Another tamer? How about turning that flesh of yours around and leave.”
Sheriti gulped a bit frightened by the digimons behavior. “What? I just came here because my digivice was acting up. Don’t blame me.”
“But it is your fault for even pressing the button in the first place.” He stopped. “Are you playing a joke on me? I hate jokes.”
Sheriti shook her head along with her hands. “N-no. Honest, I’m horrible at jokes.” She nervously laughed. “What happened here?”
“Hmmm, I don’t know and I don’t care.” He turned around. She began to follow him.
“But there’s slime here and there…and this place is looking in it’s grays.” Sheriti examined the city.
Skullbarukimon lowered his head in annoyance, “Are you gonna follow me all day or what.” He rose his voice.
Sheriti stoped as she looked down, “Sorry….”
Skullbarukimons red dotted eyes rolled, “You have no idea, do you? I bet you don’t even know that you’re already at risk.”
“Risk?”
“Yes, this place is going mad. It’s driving me nuts!” He shook his head. “Some kind of thing going on, I don’t care but all I know is that you and I are going to have a lot of troubles now.”

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:11 pm

Skullbarukimon looked up towards the dull grey sky, ignoring some glances from other citizens. He hated that they would eye him like if he were some defect. Sheriti continued to follow the digimon as he explained the situation, all that he was able to hassle was that there was an infection spreading through the city and now she was at risk as well.
“What? Then let’s go get out shots then.” She joked referring to him as well; he wasn’t amused.
He snarled, “I told you I hated jokes.” They began to turn another corner furthering away from the market. He eyed the two digimon ahead of them, “If you want information you gotta do it yourself.” She stoped letting sheriti pass him. He kept his distance continuing behind her.
Sheriti, took a small breath as she approached the two digimon, “Umm, excuse me.” She fiddled her fingers nervously. “Do you have any information on what’s happening?” Ruffus was heard, snarling.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:25 pm

Gatomon turned toward the Human that approached them, Dorumon coward behind the Cat like digimon, “What happened is you humans destroyed the market street! Hurting innocent digimon and ruining our homes and businesses!” the cat snapped at the girl.

SkyCore

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games