Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:51 pm

Vince scattered ahead as Frizz waited for the others. He was currently Frimon, which put him into a disadvantage. Vince looked around, it was empty, not even a living soul was in the area. Something was really wrong. Vince walked around, as the empty breeze pasted through, not even a scent was in it. Vince looked around again, nothing. Vince finally arrived at the castle to see everything was there. The trees, rocks, and digimon-made rivers surrounded the castle. "Selfish digimons..." One of the major things Vince hated. Selfishness.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:24 pm

((woot! I won Augumon DS. It may not be as impressive as your Paildramon PM but it's something whee ))

Jammie ran after Vince. He had been distracted by the giant black gears that littered the landscape hadn't noticed Vince had left without him. He and Kokuwamon caught up to Vince outside the castle. "Sorry," he said as he placed his hands on his knees and buckled forward to catch his breath.

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:25 am

((horray!! it is still something!!))

Vince pointed out the towers and the wall. "There are four major towers in the defense grid of the castle. If we destroy those towers, we could get past the gates easier than we could by just breaking in normally. The walls are tricky. The walls have eyes and ears. Sukamons hide within the wall since well it blends in with the color." Vince than swallowed hard. "PlatinumSukamons are a different story, they hide within the ground, like in underground tunnels. Usually they are around the castle, but in some cases, they are underground." Vince than looked at Frizz. "Frizz digivolve into Leormon."
Frizz nodded and than started to glow. "Frimon digivolve to......Leormon!" Frizz's rookie form appeared again, and now he jumped into the open, watching carefully. Vince ran towards Frizz's side and looked at the wall. Some of it seemed to be trembling! "Leo Claw!" Frizz jumped towards the wall. It was a miss. It left a huge indention into the golden wall.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:28 am

((I'mma gonna try to write him in here, so yeah...))

Jammie cringed slightly when Frizz hit the wall. "Guess the wall's harder then it looks." he said to no one. "why don't you try Kokuwamon," Jammie added as he looked up at his digimon. "I'll do my best." Kokuwamon said and flew towards the wall. "Scissor Claw Mini!" Kokuwamon hit the wall in the center of the dent that Frizz had created. kokuwamon hit the wall and bounched off slightly, leaving cracks were he hit. "So I know these Sukamons are pretty much deleting other digimon from thier greed... but what about prisoners? Do you think they may have any here?" Jammie asked as he walked towards Vince.

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:39 am

"I've heard rumors about some digimons that are used for slaves for the city." Vince said.
"Leo Claw!" Frizz jumped back into the wall, scratching the dent making it bigger and bigger.
"Our sub-mission for this mission is to release the slaves, but they are scattered all across the city..." Vince told him.
"Leo Claw!" Frizz shouted again, jumping back into the wall. This time, the wall left a huge crack that was like an opening towards the other side. "Hurry in!" Frizz ran into the hole and appeared in the other side.
"Hurry you guys, we have to release the prisoners, and take King Sukamon captive." Vince told him, running into the hole appearing out the other side.

Inside, the castle, it was golden, more golden than the outside wall. Everything sparkled and everything. Vince looked around, it was empty, there was a crowd that was gathering around the castle. Everywhere else was empty, quiet except for the yelling crowd of Sukamons in the distance.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:47 am

Jammie and Kokuwamon followed Vince and Frizz inside the castle. He was amazed at the fact that everything was in fact made out of gold, Vince wasn't just saying things. "Should we free the slaves first? They may be helpful in overthrowing the king." Jammie suggested. Jammie could see the crowed in the distance and only hoped they didn't see them. He knew it was a far chance and that the noise they made while entering the castle had probably caught someone's attention.

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:53 am

"Yep, but they may be some problems. Some Sukamons take their slaves over to the kingdom and the kingdom is crowded. I don't think we could make it through without being notice." Vince said. He walked over towards a house that was all the same. Made of pure gold, and about 6 stories high. Vince looked into a window next to the door. Nothing was there, except for a slave digimon that was connected to the wall, with a muzzle over it's mouth. Vince couldn't make out what digimon it was, but it was in the corner, covered by darkness, sad, and seemed depress with a small plate of food in front of him.
"Leo Claw!" Frizz shouted and attacked the golden door. The door barely had a scratch on it. "We must free that slave digimon! Leo Claw!" Frizz jumped back at the door, leaving a bigger scratch.
"You guys, go to the house right there and see if there is a slave within the building!" Vince shouted at them, pointed across the street.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:07 am

"Why don't you just try a window? Then Frizz could open the door from the inside." Jammie suggested. "Kokuwamon, give it a try." "will do. Scissor Arms Mini!" Kokuwamon flew at the window, causing it to break upon impact and he tumbled inside. A moment later Kokuwamon opend the door with a grin. "Easy as pie. he said. Jammie went first this time and went to help the digimon in the corner. As he approached it, the digimon backed away, pressing itself against the wall. "You poor thing," Jammie muttered as he knelt down to get a better look. It was a small, yellow dinosaur looking digimon. "He's an Augumon," Kokuwamon said without being asked. "I'm going to get these chains off him. Scissor Arms Mini!" The chains then fell off the Augumon who looked at them in shock. Jammie then unfastened the muzzle and removed it. "Th-th-thank y-y-you," The Augumon said. His voice was strained and weak, obvious to all he was abused here. "Come on, I'll take care of you," Jammie said and stood up, offering his hand. The Augumon looked up, confused by the kindness of the stranger before nodding softly and following Jammie and Kokuwamon out.

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:11 am

Frizz nodded and jumped through the window. Vince jumped into the window next. "I just like to destroy stuff." Vince said as he jumped through the window. Inside, it was a Burgermon. Vince helped her up as Frizz bit the chains off. "Shield your eyes." Vince whispered to Burgermon. She did. A light appeared from his digivice and the door exploded out of the hinges. Vince walked out of the building with Frizz and Burgermon. "Okay, you see that crack in the wall. Run through there and there is your freedom." Burgermon ran into the crack with a small thank you and disappeared. "Two down, a lot more slaves to go." Frizz agreed. "Lets hope that King Sukamon knows our plan..."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:21 am

((I just said it was my Augumon D: oh well, who's to say there weren't two slaves there))

Augumon hid behind Jammie when Vince mentioned King Sukamon. "Why would we want him to know of our plans? Wouldn't it be better to have some sort of element of surprise?" "Maybe Vince has an ace up his sleeves? Do you?" Kokuwamon asked as he turned to face Vince.

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:28 am

((I know Augumon is yours XD I said two slaves down, the rest to go, as in we found 2 slaves, and I accidentally put does know instead of doesn't. O well, I'll work with it.))

Vince turned to them. "If we did have the element of surprise, than it wouldn't be as much fun..." Vince laughed a bit. "Come on, we need the rest of the slaves." House after house, there was between 1 or 2 slaves within the household until they reached the point where the Sukamons were gathering. "Okay, we found 79 slaves within the homes in the castle, but now, there is about 101 digimon slaves within the castle." Vince whispered softly. The Sukamons were close to them, and if they messed anything up at this point, it could ruin their entire mission.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:32 am

((I didn't notice that part D: ))

Jammie nodded his understanding. He could feel the tenseness in the air. Kokuwamon stood ready for battle, the sight and condition of the slaves they've rescued made him want to make the Sukumon pay for their actions. Augumon however had buried his face into Jammie's side, quivering slightly from the fear of his former masters. Jammie put his arm around Augumon to calm him down and his shaking lessened.

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:40 am

"Lets go." Vince whispered as he dashed to the other side of the castle. The Sukamons were having a celebration and right in the middle of the speech or encouragement. The other side was empty except for two Sukamon guards. Vince stopped at the corner of the castle, watching them carefully, but before he could take a step forward, a PlatinumSukamon traded shifts with the two Sukamons. "Crap..." He whispered into the light air. Frizz was on top of a building in front of the gate, but he was hidden well due to his golden fur along with the golden building. "Jammie, we have trouble. A PlatinumSukamon took the two Sukamon's place..."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:42 am

"He's still a champion, how hard can he be?" Jammie asked softly. Kokuwamon shrugged and Augumon whimpered softly behind them.

generic superhero name

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:48 am

"I don't know, he maybe a champion, but all we have are rookies, 3 of them and one of them is scared..." Vince told him. "2 vs. 1 or 3 vs. 1 it all depends....." Just as he was going to complete his sentence.
"Leo Claw!" Frizz shouted, jumping out into the open.
"Metal Bomber!" Also known as Rare Metal Poop. PlatinumSukamon shouted. Than two more of them appeared. "Metal Bomber!" "Metal Bomber!"
Vince ran into the opening and watched Frizz battle the three. "Jammie! Get Kokuwamon to battle and if you can send out Agumon!"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games