Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
The first DM discussion thread.(Current topic:Recruiting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DM of Death

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:13 pm
Perrian, you'll all set up now. Just to let you know as well, your point total for Perrian is now [28] because it counts saved CP as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:36 pm
Nvm ninja  

Tryani

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:48 pm
Ok i would like to know how Flame Burst and Title Wave might be nerfed. Will it just be to put limits on the amount of targets based on mp score like the frost potion?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:50 pm
Kowsauni
Ok i would like to know how Flame Burst and Title Wave might be nerfed. Will it just be to put limits on the amount of targets based on mp score like the frost potion?
Your going to have to wait for FARGORE. No one else has the final answer to your question.  

Master of Gladiators

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:55 pm
I know, I'm just reposting it as 3 pages have gone by since my posting of it last night.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:37 am
NOTICE!

There is now a Thread on the front page to post your retool/respec of your characters! If you need to change because of the new rules, or don't even know what the new rules are, go there now!!!!!

So should we commence with the next couple pressing issues?
- pre-nerf for the Supreme Strike(I think Daustua is running it as that already.)
-Nerfed Flame Burst and Tidal Wave, Final thoughts?
-Titles!!!!!!!! For this, Fargore, I wouldl ike to know where you are at so I can jump in and help!  

DM of Death

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:50 am
I already am giving out a special title to someone, if that is ok. The reason I am doing this is because they'll be involved in some other stuff I plan. Is that ok if I give out a special title during the tournament, like Fargore gave me my title, or should I erase ever giving him the title?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:52 am
No, feel free! I saw that laready too, the Black Ravens eh? Any associations with the Black Dragons?  

DM of Death

-A M P-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:46 am
lol, I would like to nominate Firu for the "Craftsman Bane" Title, granting him a +1 attack vs. Inanimate objects.

This is based of of his antics in the cellar of the tavern, the attic of the tavern, and most recently, the Aerethios manor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:41 am
OK so i threw together a list of all the people that need to change there characters because of the update that haven't already. This list only contains the characters from the active adventurers roster.

Bellamin: Waiting on Confirmation
Androsia: Waiting on Confirmation

Nuku: Fury now 4, please allocate your extra 2CP
Bigfoot: Fury now 4, please allocate your extra 2CP

Di: Fast Caster now 4, Please allocate your extra 2CP
Raven: Fast Caster now 4, Please allocate your extra 2CP

If anyone else see's anything, please let the people know!
Also, Please post your updated retooled characters in the retool thread so they can be changed!  

-A M P-

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:48 am
DM of Death
No, feel free! I saw that laready too, the Black Ravens eh? Any associations with the Black Dragons?
Currently, they have no associations with the Black Dragons. Hehehehe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:15 am
I'm just curious, why is the youngest DM (me) one of the most active ones? O_O  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

-A M P-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:18 am
What are you talking about? I think I'm pretty active there friend...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:41 am
Yeah I don't know what you mean by that. I've been on pretty constantly since I've been on winter break. I've been running my two person event and have a special location to release and another event. However due to you being unable to participate in the snake hunt I have to wait till after the warehouse event to run it.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:48 am
As for supreme strike lets let Daustua have her fun with her expensive new toy until it actually becomes an issue. After looking at what Vincent is capable of with an unlimited blood dagger, a chain Sword and vamperic regeneration it doesn't seem that overpowered anymore.  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff