Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:19 pm
Akiera shot Tala a glance, then sighed in annoyance and came up behind luna, plucking her from the ground and slinging her over his shoulder. "In your dreams. The mere fact that you're still standing is amazing. Let me do some work for once; I'm still fresh." He used his free shoulder to shrug at Tala.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:20 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera shot Tala a glance, then sighed in annoyance and came up behind luna, plucking her from the ground and slinging her over his shoulder. "In your dreams. The mere fact that you're still standing is amazing. Let me do some work for once; I'm still fresh." He used his free shoulder to shrug at Tala.
The sudden movment of her swinging her over his shoulder made her to dizzy to even relieze what happened right away. After she shook herself to her senses she was about ready to slap him but decided that he was right. The only reason she could walk was because her legs were completly numbed out from the pain of the fight. & she wasn't to worried about begin to heavy, not only were were wolves easily strong enough to carry a full grown person but she only waighed about 100lbs anyway but she was hoping that didn't com up in any conversation cuz they might get a little mad on how that worked out.  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:17 pm
Akiera shifted her a little, worried about making her overly uncomfortable, and frowned. She was... light. Very light. No more than 110 pounds, which, even for someone her size was light... He decided not to ask; she'd either tell them on her own or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:16 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera shifted her a little, worried about making her overly uncomfortable, and frowned. She was... light. Very light. No more than 110 pounds, which, even for someone her size was light... He decided not to ask; she'd either tell them on her own or not.
Luna sighed in slight releife, They were almost back to the house & i didn't seem that he'd noticed her weight or if he had he hadn't mentioned it then she heard it, her stomche let loose such a growl & she clenched her teeth thinking 'god damn it.' & she pray he hadn't heard it but it was unlikly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:37 pm
Akiera chuckled softly; he'd heard, all right. Not like he could ignore it either, since her stomach was pretty close to his ear. "I'll go hunting after we get you back, then you'd better get some sleep. You're going to be in a ton of pain when the shock wears off."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:44 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera chuckled softly; he'd heard, all right. Not like he could ignore it either, since her stomach was pretty close to his ear. "I'll go hunting after we get you back, then you'd better get some sleep. You're going to be in a ton of pain when the shock wears off."
"Nah I'm not that hungery. My stomache is just a little sick from the pain is all." she said calmly trying to convince him of her lie  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:50 pm
He grinned. "Well, either way you need to eat; sickness only goes away on a full stomach, you know." He pointed out logically, calling her bluff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:58 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
He grinned. "Well, either way you need to eat; sickness only goes away on a full stomach, you know." He pointed out logically, calling her bluff.
"No seriously if I eat anything I think I'll hurl." she said seriously  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:31 pm
"Alright, now you're overreacting; It might feel like it, but your body needs the energy somehow. you won't hurl, trust me; I've been in this situation before." He told her sharply; he was not going to be denied.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:39 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
"Alright, now you're overreacting; It might feel like it, but your body needs the energy somehow. you won't hurl, trust me; I've been in this situation before." He told her sharply; he was not going to be denied.
"I'm not going to eat." she said bluntly accidently letting a bit of hostility rise into her voice  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:43 pm
Akiera pretended not to hear, and continued on toward the house. once there, he set her down gently and went back off into the forest to hunt. He needed the time to htink.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:50 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Akiera pretended not to hear, and continued on toward the house. once there, he set her down gently and went back off into the forest to hunt. He needed the time to think.
Luna was going to be stubborn about this but he was right about one thing the shock & adreniline wore off when she was set down on the coush & her body lurched with pain & she sould barly move she clenched her stomach & sides & curled up in a ball & muffled a few whimpers of pain, glad the kids were asleep so they didn't have to see her like this  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:56 pm
Akiera paused out of range, setting himself into hunting mode; he wouldn't need to think about the hunt, but about the concequences of the earlier fight. He set off at a run, scenting prey nearby. It was good to be on the hunt again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:01 pm
Luna's head was spinning bad but she knew she wasn't moving. she barly noticed the tears running down her cheeks. She wasn't crying from the pain of the fight...that much she could hand. She was having flashbacks of when she was younger...When she had first met Jake..of everything he had said..that hurt her more then any sword could  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:04 pm
Akiera brought down the deer he'd been stalking much to quickly for his liking... he kept going. More prey was further on, and he needed the time alone.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff